Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has to have seen him?! I’m sick in the stomach thinking about it. 😣 it’s so cold outside
When I thought he was local I thought perhaps he'd fallen somewhere taking a short cut across a field or something, now I think he's went with someone.

Reactions: 1
He could be on a bender it’s not unusual for that to happen.

Apparently the search has been suspended
E93DD01C-0BD8-4ED4-80B2-9593E0072D8A.jpeg

01D99EBF-5155-4107-B8C4-7232281C2FD0.jpeg

Going by reactions it’s not looking good, God bless them all 🙁
ECEFC8EB-F3CE-446B-889E-5FB0FF3C4F31.jpeg
EA4E3D57-6A0E-4640-9C3F-44B7670C10C0.jpeg

07A8EFA8-6549-4E22-9190-A1D7F55A1CF6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Caroline O’Neill has deleted the video she made this morning asking people to search their sheds etc

• Sad
Caroline O’Neill has deleted the video she made this morning asking people to search their sheds etc
It’s not good news people are posting condolences on FB ,very sad another young life lost.

• Sad
It’s not good news people are posting condolences on FB ,very sad another young life lost.
Poor kid 😢 I must say it always baffles me when ghouls rush to Facebook with their condolences in a case like this where nothing has been confirmed. It’s like a competition to see who can get there first.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That particular area is full of grief whores, they'll be all over the family until the next tragedy occurs.

Reactions: 7
That particular area is full of grief whores, they'll be all over the family until the next tragedy occurs.
Definitely needs to be better MH provision it’s all too common, drugs being the main culprit .

Poor kid 😢 I must say it always baffles me when ghouls rush to Facebook with their condolences in a case like this where nothing has been confirmed. It’s like a competition to see who can get there first.
News travels fast in a small town maybe they should think before posting as not all the family might be aware of the situation.

Definitely needs to be better MH provision it’s all too common, drugs being the main culprit .

News travels fast in a small town maybe they should think before posting as not all the family might be aware of the situation.
He’s a school child and I’m sure his classmates don’t need to hear news like that through Facebook. They all have phones, it’s lunch time and I’m sure they’ll have been on social media checking for updates. Don’t know what’s wrong with people sometimes.

• Sad
Any official confirmation?
I've heard on the grapevine locally that he's been found outside Fintona, not sure where or if maybe he was found outside and had sadly succumbed to the elements. It was a cold night.
I heard he had been on a bus of ones that had been going to and from Fintona and was put off the bus for fighting. Of course all of this being local gossip I'll take it all with a pinch of salt.

In other news I seen a video of bouncers beating some fella on the ground outside Sally's in omagh from the weekend. Not good publicity for them when they were only reopening after a refurb.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So potentially a child was removed from his transport home and left to his own devices.

• Sad
I saw a post earlier saying he was spotted in Tattyreagh sun morning.
Jeepers the fighting on those posts is something else, the dog search people went nuts at someone sharing info.

• Sad
Is it a private bus company?
I imagine so. I know events such as the jamboree have private bus loads coming from all over filled with teens. The other issue being he was underage and they apparently were IDing everyone so either he was allowed in or had a fake ID.
It's especially heartbreaking when it could so easily have been prevented

• Sad
I've heard on the grapevine locally that he's been found outside Fintona, not sure where or if maybe he was found outside and had sadly succumbed to the elements. It was a cold night.
I heard he had been on a bus of ones that had been going to and from Fintona and was put off the bus for fighting. Of course all of this being local gossip I'll take it all with a pinch of salt.

In other news I seen a video of bouncers beating some fella on the ground outside Sally's in omagh from the weekend. Not good publicity for them when they were only reopening after a refurb.
Christ 😢 if that’s true then nothing has been learnt from the Greenvale tragedy. Leaving kids to get on with it themselves possibly with a few drinks in them.

• Sad
Christ 😢 if that’s true then nothing has been learnt from the Greenvale tragedy. Leaving kids to get on with it themselves possibly with a few drinks in them.
My ones are only wee yet but I dread it when they're teens. My boss tells her teens she will be leaving them off and collecting them and if that's not good enough they don't go.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My ones are only wee yet but I dread it when they're teens. My boss tells her teens she will be leaving them off and collecting them and if that's not good enough they don't go.
That’s the best way although tragedies happen in all age groups.

Reactions: 3
I’m not at this stage just yet but I will do the same, drop off / collect or else arrange a lift with someone I know & phone me if any issues at all. I’d get out of bed 100 times over rather than a teenager being left to fend for himself on a cold night. Gut wrenching for this parents. As someone said, totally preventable too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.