Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @monga.

recap:
Much of the usual, no closer to solving ANYTHING.
A lot of scandal over a potential new IRA recruit and her arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Heard this one on the news yesterday, a stabbing and someone knocked down and the two incidents thought to be linked but wasn’t expecting this.

My god they must’ve shot him while he was driving
Newry murder: Police condemn ‘reprehensible’ level of violence after 58-year-old man shot multiple times at close range

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...t-multiple-times-at-close-range-42191027.html
He’s the father of this girl. Only a few days ago the cops were predicting a drug war. All the money in the world couldn’t pay me to get mixed up in the drug game.

Reactions: 4
Heard this one on the news yesterday, a stabbing and someone knocked down and the two incidents thought to be linked but wasn’t expecting this.

He’s the father of this girl. Only a few days ago the cops were predicting a drug war. All the money in the world couldn’t pay me to get mixed up in the drug game.

Yeah cross border drugs fued

Yeah cross border drugs fued
*feud :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Drugs are for mugs…
Newry murder victim named as execution believed to be linked to cross-border drugs feud

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...nked-to-cross-border-drugs-feud-42191027.html

Well we know whose hands the Union won’t be safe in given they only have one!!
God forgive me.
Only thing she has in common with the Unionists is poor judgment lol.

Businesses disrupted, town held to ransom at the busiest time of year to accommodate the burning of an effigy 🙄

Reactions: 3
Seen this on Grainne Mccoys page, spelling and grammar is awful but pretty much confirms the stories in the town
Which one is this? Sorry I’m getting lost.

mid it just me or does there seem to be a big increase in drug type killings over the past year or so?

Seen this on Grainne Mccoys page, spelling and grammar is awful but pretty much confirms the stories in the town
Would someone not be scared putting that up. I’d probably order my own casket before I put up a story outting the local dealers.

Reactions: 3
So this is Mark Lovell ? He’s obviously changed his name it doesn’t sound very Romanian.

I'm getting to the druggies in a mo.
Wheres @Wee Nora I need her eyes, or if any of you are good with paints help me. I cannot do this no more. Head turned.

• Haha
I
87A1816B-86C6-407F-994F-9BD40515CD75.jpeg
know what hotels going to be getting targeted after letting this fella in

Wheres @Wee Nora I need her eyes, or if any of you are good with paints help me. I cannot do this no more. Head turned.
I reckon she’s on a white line protest at the Lundy March 😂

Nope she’s on the Buckie

Last edited:
  • Haha
I View attachment 1779435know what hotels going to be getting targeted after letting this fella in

I reckon she’s on a white line protest at the Lundy March 😂

Nope she’s on the Buckie
View attachment 1779464
Here’s me wha? Away to throw stones at the peelers, anyone want to come? 😂

Talk to me Mavis, paint is a bastard.

• Haha
How the feck can anyone drink Buckie? I am hard-core when it comes to boozing but that is a no.
Nora, help me. Skimming stone cabinets and the room is dark. What will I put with it?
Tiles are exactly skimming stone with a smokey vein. My heads away i bought sputnik lights and nobody likes them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.