Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
video deleted on Reddit. This is worse than waiting on the winter heating money. You dangle this carrot in our faces and then pull it away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its bucking not on reddit 😂
I have searched the word spar and wanker. Nada.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I must be the only mum with kids 6 and under that refuses to do elf on the shelf and Xmas eve boxes etc. Xmas eve we get a takeaway pizza (sons choice), watch a movie and have hot chocolate. That's it. No gifts, no early presents, no last minute flight to lapland etc etc

This is my first year doing the elf… I don’t do anything very elaborate at all… but I’ve used it as a bribe and it worked very easily!
He didn’t arrive with a balloon lol
I did do a Santa visit (first time also) which I really enjoyed myself lol
I don’t do Xmas eve boxes & Santa brings 3 things.
I said we have to pay for the presents for Santa - so it’s not crazy town where you can have everything under the sun!

Personally I think there is a lot of nonsense goes on & money spent on rubbish.

One of my pet hates though is the amount of sweets & chocolate that is given to kids round Christmas.
But that’s just boring old me lol
School, nursery, church, clubs, Santa, any party from November etc all handing out selection boxes 😬 plus a lot of relatives also wrap these up as gifts. Pet peeve. Rant over. 😬 I think stickers would be a cheap alternative! And something that kids love…

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t even recall this being on the news 📰
He sounds like a right evil b&&tard

When you could commit such a vicious murder at such a young age you really shouldn’t ever see the light of day - his own father committed suicide with the guilt of it all

The families story is also a bit sketchy sounds like she was on the streets the weeks before her death, with Cocaine and tablet addictions, so highly possible she had then ramped it up a gear and moved on to heroin

Wonder what age the grandfather is that he was allowing him to party in his house when he should have been in Belfast in that open prison which I also never realised existed to to o read this

If they had any concerns they really shouldn’t have cremated her surely

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m very disappointed by the lack of spar video 😭😭

hopefully someone does something stupid online today to distract me from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It says it is all deleted. Though maybe because u already were able to see it the video has saved in your history or something
I don’t know I didn’t save it? It says it’s deleted by the botmods but is still visible it’s 6 seconds long.
62FFD83E-6359-446D-879B-BB308696E7B2.jpeg

I’m guessing it must be still there if it’s letting me link the vid?

Reactions: 1
I saw that video, but I don't think its THE video. Comments I read suggested that video was several years old and a different man?
Apparently spar man was wearing the workers knickers on his head, why do men that?
But like I said last night I could be completely confused. This is really creepy though and how serial killers start.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.