Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite liked the whole smoke from the Vatican thing when deciding a new pope. I don’t think we have had that with the full glare of social media so I would enjoy that for a bit of bland entertainment.
Is that an actual thing? I thought it was just a good story line in Angels and Demons the movie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if I trust '23. I have no hangover and I really should have. Unless the extremely cheap white wine doesn't give you one, if so I'm loving '23.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure if I trust '23. I have no hangover and I really should have. Unless the extremely cheap white wine doesn't give you one, if so I'm loving '23.
Give it time Mavis, maybe you’re still drunk love? I know I am 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Happy Nsw Year everyone
I have a raging hangover and hosting the outlaws for dinner 😂

Say a prayer for me - know I did when I woke up feeling like I had been hit by a bus 🚌
The red wine Prosecco and GIN bus should not have been allowed to depart the station 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Give it time Mavis, maybe you’re still drunk love? I know I am 🥴
I'm not and I'm absolutely fine. I sent himself for cloudy Bay and he returned with oyster Bay and I swear I can't believe it. Definitely drinking it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone came across lourecitesofficial on TikTok?
From NI, talks about being saved, crazy videos up of police searching his car etc
Now in hospital saying the P&O ferry passed him & God pulled him to shore 😵💫

Reactions: 2
From NI, talks about being saved, crazy videos up of police searching his car etc
He keeps coming up on my tiktok, the last day or so. When I seen the p&o ferry one I just started scrolling past as soon as i see his name!

I think the drugs have fried his brain, he seems to be in and out of institutions of one type or another.

Jeez another young sudden death I’m sure I read of another young journalist/ presenter that died sudden a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can I ask your thoughts? A lot of ones think that other presenter(his brother mainly) was being coercively controlled and they put stuff to the effect online but was there any proof?

• Wow
Can I ask your thoughts? A lot of ones think that other presenter(his brother mainly) was being coercively controlled and they put stuff to the effect online but was there any proof?
Really! I didn’t read too much into it I just saw the write ups , he seemed to be very popular.

Really! I didn’t read too much into it I just saw the write ups , he seemed to be very popular.
Yeah, I think I missed a lot of comments but basically his family don’t like the wife or something and there were things like his brother joining a men’s rights charity type thing which I was curious about. There was definitely something happened around the time as my sister mentioned it to me. I don’t listen to radio so wouldn’t have known who he was at all so was oblivious to the whole thing.

Another sad outcome, this is the guy was missing for over a week before they asked for the public’s help.
They seem to be completely incompetent but then I saw the below posts which would make sense to a degree but then how were they so sure he was in the river?

realistically there needs to be some sort of review of their missing person procedures as it seems to happen regularly now

1672690516523.png

Do any of you ladies not pay your TV license? Asking for a friend 👀
I wish I didn’t. Years ago my partner had a bit of a financial blip and hadn’t paid and they came knocking and I was so fuming at him I just signed up and said transfer it to me. They then took 2 months at first or some bullshit, I should have probably complained to them but I was so pissed off at him that they escaped my wrath

They seem to be completely incompetent but then I saw the below posts which would make sense to a degree but then how were they so sure he was in the river?

realistically there needs to be some sort of review of their missing person procedures as it seems to happen regularly now

View attachment 1849120
Foyle Search and Rescue backed up by the Boyne fishermen are straight out no matter the weather .I think the police ( to a degree) like to leave things up to the public.

Do any of you ladies not pay your TV license? Asking for a friend 👀
You can opt out if you tell them you don’t watch live TV .

Reactions: 3
Years ago when I was on the bones of my arse I missed a dd and they cautioned me, ended up in court. Got my name in the paper and all.
They're actual cunts. Never cooperate with them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Years ago when I was on the bones of my arse I missed a dd and they cautioned me, ended up in court. Got my name in the paper and all.
They're actual cunts. Never cooperate with them.
Jesus Christ 🤯 our justice system is a joke. Imagine trailing people to court over a tv license but letting all the scumbags of the day get away with all sorts 😤 don’t know if I want to risk all the hassle of not paying it. I only use it to watch Netflix…

Reactions: 5
I think there was talk of the tories getting rid of the licence fee? Hopefully they do that and then duck off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.