Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning:
A workman said to me see when your lips are moving it means you're not listening.
Told me to boil the kettle 86425777 times.
I have been run ragged, cold, tired emotional, hormonal.
He kept leaving the doors open.
All next week he will be here.
I'm really afraid yousins will read about a woman in her forties who flipped out and killed a tradesman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This morning:
A workman said to me see when your lips are moving it means you're not listening.
I'm really afraid yousins will read about a woman in her forties who flipped out and killed a tradesman.
Pay him in poppies 😅

Somebody needs to retaliate with ooh ! ah! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pay him in poppies 😅

Somebody needs to retaliate with ooh ! ah! 😂
Awww don't even go there, first thing he said when he came through the door was this is so and so and as well as being useless he's a prod. I near died.
Laughing away at himself and declaring he has no filter 🤣 honestly the morning I've had. Excellent work though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This morning:
I find that leaving a large dildo out on display in the bathroom for unsuspecting tradesmen to find, usually leaves them speechless and thus stops all conversations thereafter. Good luck 👍🏼😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I find that leaving a large dildo out on display in the bathroom for unsuspecting tradesmen to find, usually leaves them speechless and thus stops all conversations thereafter. Good luck 👍🏼😂
Oh my god this is hilarious. I might actually do this.

• Haha
Wee girl of 13 killed getting off the school bus 🙁
Awful news. I wonder did she run out onto the road or did the driver overtake the bus and knock into her.
Lets hope that is the end of the untimely deaths over Christmas.

I wonder if the increase in strep cases and other infections is because kids didn’t mix enough during covid and also people going overboard with the detttol so immune systems not getting built up? I remember in New Zealand about a year ago they saw an increase in some type of illness that was attributed to weakened immune systems and they had one of the more isolated lock downs.

Awful news. I wonder did she run out onto the road or did the driver overtake the bus and knock into her.
Lets hope that is the end of the untimely deaths over Christmas.

I wonder if the increase in strep cases and other infections is because kids didn’t mix enough during covid and also people going overboard with the detttol so immune systems not getting built up? I remember in New Zealand about a year ago they saw an increase in some type of illness that was attributed to weakened immune systems and they had one of the more isolated lock downs.
Probably stepped out in front of a car ? that's a few times that's happened ...I always thought your immune system only dampened with age ,kids were only locked away for 3 months during the pandemic.

Reactions: 1
Probably stepped out in front of a car ? that's a few times that's happened ...I always thought your immune system only dampened with age ,kids were only locked away for 3 months during the pandemic.
Did they not close schools a good few times? Feels like long ago now.

Well, I think its odd. Unless strep A has mutated, I'm not even going to pretend I understand how that works. But it's got to be more than immune systems not being exposed for a couple of years, lots and lots of people got sick during that time it's not like we were all healthy living in our bubbles.
Somethings happening and the health service can't cope or the media/government are pushing this as they're working on a vaccine.
I can't believe I'm saying this.

Reactions: 2
Well, I think its odd. Unless strep A has mutated, I'm not even going to pretend I understand how that works. But it's got to be more than immune systems not being exposed for a couple of years, lots and lots of people got sick during that time it's not like we were all healthy living in our bubbles.
Somethings happening and the health service can't cope or the media/government are pushing this as they're working on a vaccine.
I think people are vaxxed out I don't think there'd be much uptake

I remember a few years back there was an increase in scarlet fever and some me had attributed it to immigration from countries it was still quite common I think potentially in Eastern Europe. I don’t know how true this was but I think some people just dismissed it as racism but if there is more immigration of any type there is more chance of certain illnesses becoming common.
now I have no idea of the causes but it seems to be a lot more serious and spreading more widely which must be terrifying for parents. Maybe the bacteria has mutate and the antibiotics just aren’t working any more. People predicted antibiotics would lost their potency due to over use years ago so maybe this is it.

Reactions: 6
I remember a few years back there was an increase in scarlet fever and some me had attributed it to immigration from countries it was still quite common I think potentially in Eastern Europe. I don’t know how true this was but I think some people just dismissed it as racism but if there is more immigration of any type there is more chance of certain illnesses becoming common.
now I have no idea of the causes but it seems to be a lot more serious and spreading more widely which must be terrifying for parents. Maybe the bacteria has mutate and the antibiotics just aren’t working any more. People predicted antibiotics would lost their potency due to over use years ago so maybe this is it.
When you look how quick the Diptheria spread in the migrant camp it could well be that ,these people are being put up in overcrowded hotels where diseases are rife then being carried out into the community.

Reactions: 4
TB was on the rise and one contributing factor was immigration. No racial angle just fact.
Attitudes may change towards vaccine if children and young people are dying. Sure isn't that how lockdown 1 started, sheer panic that children could die. Things changed when it was the old people.

TB was on the rise and one contributing factor was immigration. No racial angle just fact.
Attitudes may change towards vaccine if children and young people are dying. Sure isn't that how lockdown 1 started, sheer panic that children could die. Things changed when it was the old people.
It's bacterial so how many vaccines would you need ? you can get strep in many different forms . We didn't have vaccines at the start of lockdown it was an unknown disease that's why they locked down .

This doesn’t look reassuring
NI set for Strep A case surge as extra assessment centre opened in Co Antrim

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/...ment-centre-opened-in-co-antrim-42209010.html

Last edited:
On a lighter note does anyone follow love of huns TV on Instagram? They've shared a Quiz store in hulls tittok and well 😂 🤷‍♀️

Her name is Lisa and she's now my icon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.