Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chance. My lot have keys or if someone is in the door will be opened. But then I'm security conscious, suppose not everyone is as nuts as I am.
I've seen me checking under beds if I'm aware a doors been left open, walking into rooms with the big brush :cautious:
My Nextdoor neighbour hasn’t even got a key for her door, she leaves her back door wide to the wall when she’s at work so the dog can run in and out to the kitchen.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My Nextdoor neighbour hasn’t even got a key for her door, she leaves her back door wide to the wall when she’s at work so the dog can run in and out to the kitchen.
I hope the dog is a good mouser. Honestly can't believe people do this 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Confusion over the £600 already guys, bet you couldn’t have foretold it, energy companies are telling people on prepaid meters they will address the voucher to the householder and won’t be changing any meter details regarding names, but apparently you need to be named on the voucher before you can exchange it.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I've been trying to change the names on meters for a few people. Phone lines jammed on providers I contacted. Properties with pre paid meters don't always update the details, occupiers just use the same card as there's no need. It's going to be a real mess and sadly these are probably the people who could do with the payment the most.

Reactions: 1
Our meter is still in the landlords name and while she would have no issues with going to get the money and either giving it to us she wouldn't have any letters for the proof of address. Whole thing is a complete tit show. Give up trying to call and get the name changed, the lunch hour isn't long enough to actually get through

Does this mean we won’t be getting our Tattle Paddies day hats 🫤 no harm but there’s wars going on all over the world I don’t see anything special in this one.

• Wow
Holy cow I'm for buying Harry's book.
He wanted a further enquiry into his mother's death.
Asked his father not to marry Camilla.
Says he made 25 kills during his tour.
He's cracked.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He's cracked.
His book sounds like it will be even more crazed than the Jack monroe one out today (her publisher had to put a warning on their website due to insane ‘hacks’ and it’s delicious)

did I see that he is now blaming William and Kate for the nazi uniform? To be honest they probably did laugh when they saw it so I think there could be elements of truth but he was a grown adult who received the best education money can buy So the responsibility is solely on him.

I can’t wait for the interview on Sunday to be honest. But now I feel bad for laughing at someone who is clearly unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's cracked.
I’ve just ordered the book

currently reading Say Nothing (was my “light” holiday read but was too sick to actually start it so only started it on the plane home) so hopefully I finish it before it comes.

• Heart

currently reading Say Nothing (was my “light” holiday read but was too sick to actually start it so only started it on the plane home) so hopefully I finish it before it comes.

[UOTE]

Is

Say Nothing is a brilliant read, enjoy! X

He's cracked.
Don’t forget that he popped his cherry in a field when he “mounted” an older woman round the back of a pub 🙈😂 and was on the ❄ by 17 😬 So much second hand cringe 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's cracked.
I'm not reading it (until it will be be downloadable for 99p on Amazon this summer). Seems like tremendous craic to read)

Don’t forget that he popped his cherry in a field when he “mounted” an older woman round the back of a pub 🙈😂 and was on the ❄ by 17 😬 So much second hand cringe 🙈
I heard that was Katie Hopkins

• Haha
  • Wow
The more bits that get released the more I worry about him being seriously impacted mentally.

I think probably there are elements of truth to most of it combined with extreme paranoia.
He probably did get bullied a bit for being a ginger as it would make him an easy target but it seems he gave a lot back. Addressing his own racism by saying everybody laughed and I didn’t know is just sheer denial. If it had happened in the 90’s I would have said possibly but all of those things were years post 9/11 when he was an adult.

I do worry he doesn’t seem mentally sound and might do something stupid. The fact he has bo one around him saying this book is a bad idea is completely mad! I’m genuinely sitting here baffled by it all.

The more bits that get released the more I worry about him being seriously impacted mentally.

I think probably there are elements of truth to most of it combined with extreme paranoia.
He probably did get bullied a bit for being a ginger as it would make him an easy target but it seems he gave a lot back. Addressing his own racism by saying everybody laughed and I didn’t know is just sheer denial. If it had happened in the 90’s I would have said possibly but all of those things were years post 9/11 when he was an adult.

I do worry he doesn’t seem mentally sound and might do something stupid. The fact he has bo one around him saying this book is a bad idea is completely mad! I’m genuinely sitting here baffled by it all.
I feel has been to some degree been set up. I hope he finds some peace.

I feel has been to some degree been set up. I hope he finds some peace.
Yeah, you could be right.

It’s interesting to see what else will come out. The royal family may choose silent treatment but if he says anything derogatory about the previous girlfriends they may not be so silent. It all seems like a complete bin fire!

I thought it was weird Charles mentioned James Hewitt to him when he was already feeling insecure about the rumours, what parent does that ,even in jest 🤷🏼‍♀️

The whole Royal family seem to have a lot of issues, good job they’ve got their public servants trying to make them look half decent.

I thought it was weird Charles mentioned James Hewitt to him when he was already feeling insecure about the rumours, what parent does that ,even in jest 🤷🏼‍♀️

The whole Royal family seem to have a lot of issues, good job they’ve got their public servants trying to make them look half decent.
Yeah. That did seem bizarre but then we only have Harry’s version of events in the book that it actually happened. It may well have, who knows. Twitter is bizarre as super fans of Harry and Meghan were wanting William arrested today as they have basically decided he has committed a dangerous assault and can’t be convinced otherwise in the same way people on the H&M thread here don’t believe a word they say. Truth probably somewhere in the middle. I feel bad for the Cambridge and Sussex kids as they will have to grow up with versions of this in the public eye. And it is much more public than when Harry and William were that age.

Oh my god I love it. Williams protecting his own interests and family line, thats much more important to him than his only brother. No different to this wee place when families fight over inheritance. The royal families ancestors plotted and murdered each other for a piece of metal headware, brothers drowned, children stolen from their beds and disappeared, wives decapitated.
They can't get away with that anymore so they use the press and public.
It wouldn't surprise me if Diana was murdered and I'm usually on the it was an accident fence, but I wouldn't put anything past them or the shadow people they have working for them.
I like the reptilian theories at the moment as well 😆
Essentially if anything bad is said or printed about this family I'll probably nod along and think its totally possible.

Oh my god I love it. Williams protecting his own interests and family line, thats much more important to him than his only brother. No different to this wee place when families fight over inheritance. The royal families ancestors plotted and murdered each other for a piece of metal headware, brothers drowned, children stolen from their beds and disappeared, wives decapitated.
They can't get away with that anymore so they use the press and public.
It wouldn't surprise me if Diana was murdered and I'm usually on the it was an accident fence, but I wouldn't put anything past them or the shadow people they have working for them.
I like the reptilian theories at the moment as well 😆
Essentially if anything bad is said or printed about this family I'll probably nod along and think its totally possible.
Diana died in a car accident and Andrew’s pal Epstein took his own life. The prison cctv just happened to be deleted. The fact that both their deaths were very convenient for the royal family is just a coincidence. I’m sure of it 🤥

A bit cruel of Charles to joke about not being Harry’s father IMO. That’s bound to have affected him.

Reactions: 6
Diana died in a car accident and Andrew’s pal Epstein took his own life. The prison cctv just happened to be deleted. The fact that both their deaths were very convenient for the royal family is just a coincidence. I’m sure of it 🤥

A bit cruel of Charles to joke about not being Harry’s father IMO. That’s bound to have affected him.
I've missed that part about Charles joking, that really is messed up. I've always thought that must have been really hard on Harry, bad enough the tabloids, books and documentaries on that subject but his own family too. Seriously that would attack a person's core and cause identity issues that would be life long, I'm sure he must have some sort of personality disorder stemming from the trauma.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.