Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure some people will start yakking on Facebook he’s only 15 etc he shouldn’t have been out etc
But let’s face it - we all were out before we were 18
So sad, can’t get over it.

Reactions: 5
My ones are only wee yet but I dread it when they're teens. My boss tells her teens she will be leaving them off and collecting them and if that's not good enough they don't go.
I have 3 teen boys, one is an adult and he’ll go on buses to concerts and nights out and I hate it but I have to let him make his own decisions now he’s of age. The younger two we’ll drop and collect them or one of their friend’s parents will do it but that’s not fool proof either. I had a frantic phone call one night from one of the other mums saying she’d come to collect her son and mine from the disco but mine was nowhere to be found. Turns out he was behind the chip van kissing a girl 🙈 but my mind went straight to castrophe mode. He found it hilarious of course.

• Wow
Fake ids are huge, mine had them. They need them to get in anywhere as bouncers check but it totally defeats the purpose. Mine also drank before 18.

Reactions: 3
Aw @monga I swear I'm a nervous wreck over everything, I'll look 90 by the time I'm 40 the amount I worry day in daily
I don’t think we ever stop worrying ,my eldest is 21 and I can’t sleep till he’s back safe from a night out , it’s true what they say we turn into our parents.

Fake ids are huge, mine had them. They need them to get in anywhere as bouncers check but it totally defeats the purpose. Mine also drank before 18.
I had one myself all those years ago. There’s a venue near me where all the young ones go, well known that they only check ID for the benefit of the CCTV, you could show them a library card and get in once they’re seen to be covering themselves by “checking”.

Reactions: 6
I wonder did the taxi refuse to take him...the one he was spotted with on cctv?
And I'm sure his poor parents are thinking why did he not just call home if he was stuck. 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
I think the issue is the bus, nobody should ever be abandoned in the hole of nowhere.

Was the same with Greenvale, bus companies dumping kids and they charged for the entrance.

Reactions: 4
It said he was spotted getting into a car too, there seems to be so many conflicting reports, I’m sure the bus would’ve left from outside the venue, did it chuck him off and then he got a lift? We don’t know if there’s foul play until the coroner examines the body.

Reactions: 3
I think the issue is the bus, nobody should ever be abandoned in the hole of nowhere.
If he’d been in a fight I wonder if he was injured when he was thrown off the bus. You’re absolutely right Mavis, nobody should be left in the cold and pitch dark in the middle of nowhere let alone a child. I don’t think they’d do it to a girl?

See a couple of searchers being vocal about the police involvement, saying they didn't do enough, didn't see much of a police presence etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Seen that video, they hammered the person whilst they lay on the ground.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Worrying, a wee girl of 12 is the latest victim

Go Down school affected

*Co ( predictive text drives me mad loll)

Police keeping an open mind.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Terrible news about the teen boy found dead, especially so close to Christmas. The armchair detectives are all over FB with their conspiracies as to what happened him. That will be hard for the family and his peers to have to see

• Sad
Was he an only child? 😢

Terrible news about the teen boy found dead, especially so close to Christmas. The armchair detectives are all over FB with their conspiracies as to what happened him. That will be hard for the family and his peers to have to see
Why can’t these busy bodies piss off? No point wading into with their “sincere” condolences then in the next breath showing complete disregard for a grieving family by speculating about what happened to their son before a post mortem has even taken place.

• Sad
Have they still not traced the fella he was seen with?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.