Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Interesting. I have chemists in the family who believe this was on the cards, over sanitising and disinfecting isn't great news for the immune system.
Last winter we were doing that plus masks.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
Mum has posted blaming the PSNI
Yeah but kids never wore masks and mixed freely at school, it’s bacterial so passed through the respiratory track more than touch .

Heartbreaking
It’s like poor Noah all over again.

Reactions: 6

Wee Nora

VIP Member
You know what else is going to happen, we'll have a ring side seat watching another mother driven mad with grief. It will be very public on SM.
I'm of the opinion we shouldn't see that but I believe the McCallans and Donohoes have the right to express themselves.
I suppose when your only child is gone, as is the case with both Matthew and Noah then the grief and loss is amplified and there aren’t as many distractions as you might have if you had other children to keep you going. I do think something bad happened to Noah, nothing about him ending up naked in a storm drain makes any sense to me so I understand why the family are searching for answers.
Noah and Matthew were both children at the end of the day. The police should’ve used every resource at their disposal right away.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Making a new thread before this gets closed - will just retain the same title unless anyone has any objections

Northern Ireland #8 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I watched the Netflix, went into it not caring and not liking them, but thought they came across well.
Then I saw the videos disproving much of what they said 😂 find the whole thing delicious.
Delicious! That’s the prefect description Mavis, I mean I don’t actually care but relishing the goss all the same 😂

Only for a year ,she’s free to talk next month again if she doesn’t meet with a mysterious accident beforehand.
Ghislaine Maxwell, the only woman convicted of trafficking girls to absolutely nobody 🤔

BigMavis

VIP Member
Not NI but in the news, 2 month old baby died after parents left him in the shed to get peace and quiet during lockdown.

• Wow
  • Sad

monga

VIP Member
Maybe there is no partner? she was a big part of the LGBT community we don't know what her sexuality is ,she may have wanted a child to raise alone . It seems she was very independant bought her home and and car ,didn't depend on anyone for anything according to her family.

BigMavis

VIP Member
They say never judge a book by its cover but these guys all look like sex offenders.

I want a new dog.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Look, they need to close the schools, children can learn remotely and if they can't they can have an extra long break for Christmas until they understand what they're dealing with here. Parents won't complain and I'm sure they can work something out with the vulnerable children who rely on school meals. This doesn't normally kill children not in modern times. I hate to be this person but something is wrong.

• Sad

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
I just went to see how much audible was to listen to Harry’s book -Spare - & it’s £9.99 a month 😳
I used to have it & it was only £6 maybe
Amazon prime is up to £9 😠
Speaking of inflation I was in the spar earlier and you know they have those meal prep type ready meals that are healthy or whatever I was having a nosy in the fridge and saw some other brand doing a kind of peppered chicken with mash potato top type thing. Thought it looked like something handy for a hangover or lunch if in meetings all day when WFH. I look d at the price and it was 2 for £13! Wtf. May as well just get a chinese at that rate.

• Wow

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Fake ids are huge, mine had them. They need them to get in anywhere as bouncers check but it totally defeats the purpose. Mine also drank before 18.
I had one myself all those years ago. There’s a venue near me where all the young ones go, well known that they only check ID for the benefit of the CCTV, you could show them a library card and get in once they’re seen to be covering themselves by “checking”.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Give it time Mavis, maybe you’re still drunk love? I know I am 🥴
I'm not and I'm absolutely fine. I sent himself for cloudy Bay and he returned with oyster Bay and I swear I can't believe it. Definitely drinking it again.

• Haha

msmith2006

VIP Member
surely it has to be the father of the baby? if he was innocent surely he'd be involved in these appeals - even if they weren't together, he'd be wanting justice for his unborn son and mother of his child?

I did hear that the family didn't want to mention the pregnancy but the media found out somehow - not from them. I feel like the police know who it is but he has obvs covered his tracks so well that they don't have enough evidence?

BigMavis

VIP Member
Holy cow I'm for buying Harry's book.
He wanted a further enquiry into his mother's death.
Asked his father not to marry Camilla.
Says he made 25 kills during his tour.
He's cracked.

• Wow

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Unrelated but Natalie was interviewed for the BelTel back in 2020.
The man from CCTV may have changed his clothes after the murder (if he murdered her)
Sometimes detectives release false info to trick the offender don't they?
There are some good points raised on socials re outrage over seemingly senseless acts of violence towards women but DA isn't given the same attention. It does look like DA/DV.
Who was arrested? What was the relationship?
Natalie really cared about womens rights, I think that's what makes it worse, she would have known the statistics and had some insight into safeguarding.

Also. Natalie was in contact with journos. There's something really odd here, these are the tweets posted earlier in the thread. Was she silenced?
I have a feeling the man they arrested was the father of Natalie’s baby. They’ve released him indefinitely and he’s no longer a suspect.
I find this case so odd, I’m not sure about the hitman theory, she let him into her house during the night so I feel like it must’ve been someone she knew? Although I agree if the killer is the guy captured on CCTV he seems incredibly calm. Also an odd choice of clothing, a light coloured tracksuit which would show up much clearer on camera at night, not to mention the fact you’d think he’d have blood on him so if that’s the guy I reckon he changed his clothes before he left the house, hence the back pack. The fact he’s on foot makes me suspicious, obviously if he’d been in a car he’d be easier to track down as the reg would be caught in camera somewhere or her neighbours would’ve noticed a car parked at the house. Whoever it was went there with the intention of killing her, it wasn’t a spur of the moment thing or an argument that got out of hand.
You’d think her phone records would provide some clues?