Northern Ireland #7 Forget armoured cars, tanks n guns …Just deliver the £600 funds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god that’s awful, please let her be found safe and well 🙏
Hopefully it’s just a case of her being afraid of getting into trouble so hasn’t contacted anyone, even though killings the norm here child abduction is unheard of, hopefully she’s not suffering with her MH either I’ve heard a lot of stories about the school she attends.

There’s a man missing in Spain too was due home December 15th and hasn’t been heard of since.

There seem to have been so many missing people lately I think the police need to do some sort of protocol/public service type thing of what to do, what actions to take, how to report, what to expect from them.

because I don’t know if they are bleeping it all up or not but if you read Facebook you would think they were all sitting in McDonald’s which I don’t believe is the case but there seems to be a lot of confusion/misreporting/assumptions etc etc.

Part of the problem is the social media team maybe don’t work all the hours so only certain people can access each individual area etc??? Perhaps they need a psni missing person page alone? With shift workers? I don’t know. It just seems like the perception is they are bleeping it up because people aren’t happy with Facebook posts but then we don’t know what is or isn’t actually happening on the ground.
The woman contacted them directly but nobody was picking up , don’t know if she got through later on but it didn’t seem to make much difference as the girl is still missing.

Just seen there’s another wee girl of 15 missing too she hasn’t been seen since 7am this morning they think she might be headed to Dublin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Glad she is safe.

As for Harry I’m going to need so much popcorn tomorrow. Realistically though, when people suggest Meghan has manipulated him when you read the stories from the book he is coming across like a clown so actually I’m very much in the believing it camp now.

Reactions: 2
He's a bit simple and easily influenced, surely he must have been unhappy when he met her and she's helped him make sense of it all. I think if the press public hadn't have turned on her they'd still be in the fold. Supporters of those two say that happened because Will and Kate were insecure with that position, that could definitely be true too.
Americans are so different from us, I can't be assed with all the crying to be frank, makes them look insincere. But I think he really loves her and he'll be destroyed if this was some game. Wallis and Ed worked out the best, similar characters.

I also think when most of the Windsor men love they love hard.

I hope when they find the killer he is brought to justice and is convicted of 2 murders, for Natalie and her unborn child. Our justice system is a joke, I hope he doesn’t get a petty lenient sentence

Reactions: 3
I hope when they find the killer he is brought to justice and is convicted of 2 murders, for Natalie and her unborn child. Our justice system is a joke, I hope he doesn’t get a petty lenient sentence
Considering they have the car, murder weapon and video of the suspect ,what the hell’s keeping them 🤷🏼‍♀️ surely this guy is on some database.

😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m just waiting for someone famous called Nigel to die so that I can go into work and say “Nigel’s dead!” and watch everybody lose their tit 😂 (Nigel is the boss lol)

• Haha
I’m just waiting for someone famous called Nigel to die so that I can go into work and say “Nigel’s dead!” and watch everybody lose their tit 😂 (Nigel is the boss lol)
I thought you meant Nigel Dodds/ Farage 😂

😂

• Haha
Harry on the queen begging him hands and knees not to back corbyn…. This is why the book is bollocks as in one hand he is bragging about his Afghan kills but then saying this. Surely he would have been regretful. Still can’t wait for the interview on Sunday as Mavis said

DELICIOUS

View attachment 1861312
Bazake Media is a really funny parody. It's run by a guy who lives in Belfast. He has a whole cast of characters with their own twitter accounts.

Had the interview on last night, need to watch properly without the hecklers 😂
So Camilla is the leak and played a long game to become Queen. Well now 🤯
I've warmed to Camilla so ah um er WOW!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.