Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

palmer

Chatty Member
Sorry slight OT -

I feel so stupid you guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am now in the same boat as Niomi. Last week my partner of 6 years came home one night and broke up with me out of the blue. He packed up his bag and left that same night. We had been living together for 5 years and 4 years ago I moved across the world to a foreign country to follow him for his work. He completely blindsided me, he’d never mentioned he had any problems with our relationship until that night. We had also just renewed our lease literally just a few weeks ago, so there was no way I expected this. He said he caught feelings for his colleague. Why do men keep doing this?! The pain is excruciating. Please pray for me that I don’t end up in the same place as Niomi. I don’t know how the hell i’m going to heal from this. This is the biggest shock of my life and it’s pure agony. Will this leave me as fucked up as she still is all these years later?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 142

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Also look how parading Joe worked out for her - remember ‘he’s her lobster’ well that lobster is back in the ocean now and Niomi downgraded from seafood to farm creatures soooo if I were her I’d dial it down a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Hannabeth_

Even the bit at the start where she was talking about exercise she seems just SO depressed and exhausted? I think it started as soon as she bought the shed, she was honestly way way better and more like herself sooner after the Joe break up when she had that cute flat she rented from her friend?

Niomi if you are reading this, all snarking aside =

- DUMP HIM IMMEDIATELY
- get out of the dungeon flat,
- move back home over Christmas/January
- do not go back to Bali
- engage a therapist
- ditch the bleach blonde and get a good healthy chop
- seek out your real friends and apologise/thank them for looking out for you
- rent yourself a cute flat in Notting Hill, Hampstead, or Angel if you want somewhere new but still nice - you could rent something half the price of the dungeon in any of those places!
- don’t date a male influencer EVER again
- post an honest, reflective video explaining how you really feel for once, then make your comeback with an old style cosy vlogmas 2023 (your views would increase hugely and you could actually start to plan for the future career wise)

^ there you go nims - free life coaching from a non life coach

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

malino_

I don't want to google ...please share what you have found . Perhaps someone from her family or friends reads here . They need to know.

^^ So this article above references Jamie at the very end if you scroll down.

820E9ED0-E0E0-4D8E-B545-89B1112B0895.jpeg

Here’s a poster from one of his promotions 🤢

And these are just the other articles I came across.

And the cherry on top! A video from only 5 years ago talking about his lovely experience with Midnight 🤢

My apologies if all of this has been posted before, but seeing how there’s so many new people this year, it might be good to repost again!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Heyyyyy to be fair to Dimbobs she’s done womenkind a huge favour taking Lordon off the market so nobody else has to date him 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

anastasia1989

I hate at this time of year when influencers go on about switching off for the holidays, as though everyone is doing it. Who do you think is flying those planes, serving you a festive afternoon tea, delivering your PR packages, caring for the sick and dying, collecting all your rubbish on Boxing Day… the people in your little influencer marketing bubble might be taking time off but read the room!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

JayJee

I still can't get over the fact that three of the most infamous things Nimbobs has done - smoothie bowl weather, pb toast and the tea - all happened one after the other in less than a minute.

feel_new_tea.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

coriander

VIP Member
Another vlog mostly of her talking at the camera, a long segment of that anxiety thing and snippets of getting ready for events.

Fried hair:
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 21.53.52.png

Absolutely vile shoes:
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 22.01.24.png

£5000 a month for a retirement home:

Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 21.59.28.png

Oh and she's going to Dublin for Christmas! Talk about desperation, already ditching her family for a guy she's known for mere months.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

coriander

VIP Member
Can we just take a moment to mourn the loss of beautiful beautiful Joe. The downgrade is insane.
43879408_1853972551359658_8160077527528767488_n.jpg
4E518D52-6259-4A3A-A7BD-365AE885EF1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60