Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heyyyyy to be fair to Dimbobs she’s done womenkind a huge favour taking Lordon off the market so nobody else has to date him 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Indeed.. wow.

View attachment 1795575

Censorship of female voices under their own post that says this.. guess they really don't want women to speak out.
View attachment 1795576
I wasn’t here for a long time because life got in the way (but in very positive ways 😊) so imagine my anger and frustration when I saw Dimbob’s smug ass smile holding up that ridiculous piece of paper - I hope women for women will drop her asap because working with Nimbecile is only to their own detriment.

She is the most selfish, vain and uncaring person ever. She doesn’t give a tit about anybody. I know this sounds awful but I am waiting for the day she runs into calamity because either Toothy leaves her or they go bankrupt together.

Love the comments. Her followers aren’t completely oblivious, it seems.

As a woman of Iranian descent (my parents fled the country after the Islamic revolution, I was born and raised in Germany) my heart is bleeding and I’m thankful for any awareness generated about what’s been going on in Iran. Influencers can do so much by just posting and reposting stories, inform their followers about the atrocities happening, etc. These are the influencers that womenforwomen should be working with – those that inform and educate about such happenings (not just in Iran) even if they can’t do much else. That’s already a valuable contribution.

Dimbobs is too busy proving to everybody how happy she is with that nightmareish individual to give a tit. That’s why she pretended that her followers don’t want her to post about the war in the Ukraine - because they told her “they need a distraction”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ugh, I’m so tempted to create another IG; I’ll have to keep up with you ladies.
C876F6C7-C0A2-44C2-9155-1A9F98D8D13C.png

Also, she doesn’t like crediting people and is a thief…

64CA752B-0AC4-43DB-860F-8B8A9583B135.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Your handle is showing in that screenshot btw!!

What did you comment?
Thank you for that- I’m in my office and the reception is complete garbage.

One of Nimbeciles’ Minions got mad because I made fun of his teeth, said minion said I was unhappy, I called her (said minion) gullible for falling for her bullshit, enjoying her poorly edited videos, and being swindled. Needless to say, Niomi blocked me 😂. All I’m waiting on is being blocked by Forky and I will have completed the trifecta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m just catching up on her latest vlog, she’s selling a course?! Hahaha it’s just too transparent that she’s gone to Bali, met these life coaches and they’ve told her how much money you can make with an online course. She’s using her reach and following to make a quick buck. I hope people aren’t stupid enough to waste their money on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m just catching up on her latest vlog, she’s selling a course?! Hahaha it’s just too transparent that she’s gone to Bali, met these life coaches and they’ve told her how much money you can make with an online course. She’s using her reach and following to make a quick buck. I hope people aren’t stupid enough to waste their money on it.
especially atm with everyone having to economise, I don't know if anyone here follows the Unjaded Jade thread but I hope this goes the way of the app she attempted to launch

Reactions: 10
Yes, sometimes things work out better than planned. Not in this case, but sure, theoretically they COULD work out better than planned.
Again, Nims, definitely not in this case. This is much, much worse than you originally planned. I can’t actually think of a single element which has gone better than the plan.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An impromptu dance… which we set the camera up for… 🙄
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD

Edit : i just wanted to show off / brag my new profile picture. I learnt it from the best of the best : Niomi

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.