Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks even worse without beard... What the hell is she thinking? I can't believe she's dating that guy
Also, that video of hers about the casual entrance... she really thinks she's a model/starlet and funny when she's clearly neither

ETA the aforementioned video
View attachment 1799615
She has lost it completely! What is this ?!

Ps: Charlotte is still ignoring all her posts on insta. It was not the case before. Not even a like , comment, nothing , nada ! Not even on her big event princess photos. But she is very very very active on Instagram. Something fishy between them two.

Reactions: 24
She’s so wild, isn’t she? 🙄

And she can’t help but post any photo/video where she gets compliments.. Don’t know why he has to record this, by the way.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks even worse without beard... What the hell is she thinking? I can't believe she's dating that guy
Also, that video of hers about the casual entrance... she really thinks she's a model/starlet and funny when she's clearly neither

ETA the aforementioned video
View attachment 1799615
She still tries to be like Anna, doesn't she?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Too late, i saw those unnatural dentures and vomited my soul...

With extremely cringe videos of hers. Just go away niomi. Go away from Instagram from YouTube. Whatever you do, just DON'T.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for her. Desperately trying to replace Joe but can't manage to get anyone better than Lordon 😭

She has lost it completely! What is this ?!

Ps: Charlotte is still ignoring all her posts on insta. It was not the case before. Not even a like , comment, nothing , nada ! Not even on her big event princess photos. But she is very very very active on Instagram. Something fishy between them two.
Does she like any of Charlotte's photos? Very strange.

Reactions: 11
As usual, I’m not gonna watch it, but 45 minutes of blah blah about herself and how she’s the happiest ever? Please, send help! Good luck to the most courageous of you guys.

1670792290397.jpeg

So, the way she’s posing (with this awful make up that makes her look so old..) is how she eases anxiety? Alright 🙄 love how natural she is, as always 🤦🏻‍♀️

I repeat, please send help!

1670792729255.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
^ Looks like an AD, of course it's not disclosed..
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure if it qualifies as an AD if it's something she's involved in, but technically they're not paying her but she's going to get revenue from it. In any case, she should at least put a disclaimer about it.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure if it qualifies as an AD if it's something she's involved in, but technically they're not paying her but she's going to get revenue from it. In any case, she should at least put a disclaimer about it.
Oh I'm almost certain it counts as an ad. If she benefits in any way (monetarily or in kind) the ASA sees it as an advert.

Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 9.48.05 pm.png

Feel like this should be all influencers homepage: https://www.asa.org.uk/resource/influencers-guide.html

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine anyone (in any situation), saying you are good at bag packing? (even if you worked in a US supermarket when that is part of their job) and thinking this is worth posting on social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wow she looks horrible! The roots with this ashy blonde making her look like a grandma. Hairline is receding also. Someone needs to tell her that lifting weights will do wonders for her ( + more food) she looks so unfit. She thinks that this calm slow talking is making her look at peace with herself but it makes her look just anemic

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.