Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An impromptu danceā€¦ which we set the camera up forā€¦ šŸ™„
Not only that, but does she not have a single friend to be like ā€œhey we love that youā€™re in love, but youā€™ve had 2 long term relationship fail after you published it all online, maybe hold back this time?ā€

Reactions: 16
Sheā€™s trying so desperately to get her audience to believe the romance with Jamie just like they clearly saw her with Joe.

the difference isā€¦it was natural and low key with Joe on her channel. She only showed him in small doses None of this posing, just genuinely happy, natural couple. I liked they had normal photos together with family. She would never have made him do the dancing charade in a public place with the camera setup.

this just seems try hard. Theyā€™ve only been together 5 minutes. I donā€™t know if sheā€™s trying harder to convince her audience or herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Not only that, but does she not have a single friend to be like ā€œhey we love that youā€™re in love, but youā€™ve had 2 long term relationship fail after you published it all online, maybe hold back this time?ā€
Exactly. She needs to chill the f*ck out with all this loved up content. Itā€™s far too much, way too soon. But she canā€™t help but brag. She wants people to envy her, but no one is going to be jealous of this scammer. And after parading multiple relationships online no one is buying it anymore.

Reactions: 27
Also look how parading Joe worked out for her - remember ā€˜heā€™s her lobsterā€™ well that lobster is back in the ocean now and Niomi downgraded from seafood to farm creatures soooo if I were her Iā€™d dial it down a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Well we've all seen what happens when a friend raises a concern- they get featured in the next vlog as a toxic presence who doesn't "serve" Niomi anymore. They'd also get added to the roster of women not supporting women as they should- as the ambassador of women for women, Niomi knows that anyone who doesn't support her new relationship with a donkey is a bad feminist šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Honestly it's all a total show (in all ways). She needs to put a note on all her latest 'content'.

Trigger warning: Content may cause SEVERE cringing. If the cringe doesn't abate after a short while, or dramatically reduce in response to alternative content such as snarky memes or smart witticisms from self aware activists on Tik Tok, please seek medical attention immediately.

• Haha
They want to convey entirely different "dancing styles" as well- which makes it even more hilarious. She is trying to (once again) sell their relationship as fairytale-esque and "classy" (attempting to appear feminine and desirable, while twirling her hair around) and he gives off the repeatedly stated "let's see what the future brings, we are being casual and sloppy, I'm half committed"-vibe, by drunkenly throwing her from one paw to the other. It's so mismatched and awkward.. what a car crash.

Reactions: 19
Also look how parading Joe worked out for her - remember ā€˜heā€™s her lobsterā€™ well that lobster is back in the ocean now and Niomi downgraded from seafood to farm creatures soooo if I were her Iā€™d dial it down a bit
THIS!
I remember an old vlog (I think on Zoes vlogmas sometime? Her, Tanja and Zoe in the kitchen talking) where Niomi actually said exactly this that because of her last relationship/breakup (which was Marcus Butler at that point) she wouldn't ever be as public with a relationship but keep it private. big LOL to this

Reactions: 29
Man, I hate having so much work due right now, but I do LOVE being able to catch up on all the crap Iā€™ve missed out on.

Remember how Nimbobs was talking about toxic friendships? Iā€™m thinking it was probably Charlotte. May I present Exhibits A and B.
1EE0A5D1-0B2D-4FDE-95FE-8421825E070E.jpeg

291D220E-D587-4E01-BF86-EF847771AEB0.jpeg

Tattlers always on point. Nimbobs, you really are ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Seriously they act like teenagers on shrooms...constant effing brain farts. Really annoying individuals that should just disappear from the webs.

Reactions: 10
Yes youā€™re right. Niomi only follows charlotteelizabethreview which is charlottes blog account but doesnā€™t follow her personal account anymore.

And looks like Charlotte doesnā€™t follow Niomi anymore either.

If you look at her personal account which is @charlotteelizabethbainbridge neither follow each other unless Iā€™m going mad?!

THIS!
I remember an old vlog (I think on Zoes vlogmas sometime? Her, Tanja and Zoe in the kitchen talking) where Niomi actually said exactly this that because of her last relationship/breakup (which was Marcus Butler at that point) she wouldn't ever be as public with a relationship but keep it private. big LOL to this
found it: it's in Alfies vlog 6 years ago ("what really happenes at a sleepover") to the question if they would do anything different with your life on youtube
the question starts at around min. 14:55 (with a lot of generic answers from all of them lol) and Niomis relationship privacy at 18:10
and WOW she ALWAYS have been just so boring in conversations... I see Zoe and Tanya being a bit annoying but at least they vibed and Niomi seems so estranged and boring in comparison

• Haha
  • Sick
Would love to know what Verity thinks about Nims dropping Charlotte, her oldest and dearest friend. Well, what she thinks about the entire tit show of 2022 tbf!

Reactions: 20
Does anyone follow Charlotte on insta? Can you see if she is still following Niomis other account Niomifiona

Reactions: 7
I can confirm that they have unfollowed each other. She even unfollowed niomifiona but she is still following her mom Verity. Wow Charlotte has done so much for Niomi, I was so jealous of their friendship. Niomi has always been a bad friend but Charlotte was so nice and helpful. This proves that Niomi is a horrible person. Dropping your best friend for a holiday fling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Wow. Nims has made a big mistake in dropping Charlotte who was probably her one true friend. She was really there for Nims when she needed her. Can't believe she went from chief bridesmaid to 'toxic' in no time at all. Wonder what happened?!

Lordon and Charlotte still follow each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
This shows that Niomi has a "my way or the highway" mindset.. I bet Joe got tired of it after a few years. Also makes me wonder if her attitude makes it hard for her family to talk to her about stuff, like moving in with a total stranger. She probably shuts them down unless they are complimenting her.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.