Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to google ...please share what you have found . Perhaps someone from her family or friends reads here . They need to know.

^^ So this article above references Jamie at the very end if you scroll down.

820E9ED0-E0E0-4D8E-B545-89B1112B0895.jpeg

Here’s a poster from one of his promotions 🤢

And these are just the other articles I came across.

And the cherry on top! A video from only 5 years ago talking about his lovely experience with Midnight 🤢

My apologies if all of this has been posted before, but seeing how there’s so many new people this year, it might be good to repost again!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Well I did a bit of sleuthing and found Holly White, Jamies sister who also into wellness, food blogging etc oh and vegan. Instagram is here - I wonder if her and Niomi are going to be besties?

All found from her Bali experience as found on her blog which is the self indulgent twaddle found here

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just read a few pages of the old thread I linked to earlier (thread #44) and that was a wild ride remembering the first days of Nims & Lordon and how she only showed him from the back at first and her IG followers asked if it was Joey. Lol! I still can't believe she brought him home to meet her family after knowing him for approximately three weeks! She hasn't let him out of her sight since - licherally!

Well I did a bit of sleuthing and found Holly White, Jamies sister who also into wellness, food blogging etc oh and vegan. Instagram is here - I wonder if her and Niomi are going to be besties?

All found from her Bali experience as found on her blog which is the self indulgent twaddle found here
Holly set them up. She's to blame for all of this. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she not let him out of her sight or is it that he has found a way to never leave her alone around others who may raise concerns? I think it’s the latter, and 🚩🚩

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I love you guys, all, for real, but everytime I come to this thread I want to vomit.
I remember the asshole Forky days were quite funny.
But this, this is just too disgusting to even joke about it..

Reactions: 45
She legit can't have a moment without having a phone in her hands pointing at a mirror and taking a picture, with that barnacle stuck to her on top of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She really needs to stop with the sarky retorts that she thinks are super witty and hilarious but actually seem bitter and jaded. She can't pull it off and it seems unprofessional, rude and embarrassing!
anyone know anything about the new agency she is with? Gleam are far from great but I feel like they would have advised her agaisnt this kind of behaviour

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe that Midnight promotions is one of his so called “successful” businesses that gives him the qualifications to business coach other “entrepreneurs.” No wonder he doesn’t name the actual business on his website.
It’s misogynistic and embarassing.

There were those type of events when I was at uni 12 years ago and lots of them got shut down and students organisers asked to leave campus because of these type of events and rape culture it was promoting and incidents that happened really similar to this one.

But this guy thinks it qualifies him to life coach others on successes.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I wonder if we will get him joining her on YouTube and seeing more of their interaction?
Definitely, the channel will end up like (I assume others here follow) Jim Chapman and Sarah, he will realise it is very much worth it for him

Reactions: 4
Definitely, the channel will end up like (I assume others here follow) Jim Chapman and Sarah, he will realise it is very much worth it for him
I can testify having been on his YT channel it is not an enjoyable experience. I watched ONE solitary video today and all of a sudden the algorithm is promoting a guy who coaches other men on something called “semen retention.” It’s a lose-lose(-lose) proposition for male and female audiences. 😑

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Check out Holly's office ( Avocado Chef)

1671409081170.png

1671409095373.png

must be from stalking Nimbobs the past 5 years

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It’s giving Joe from “YOU” vibes lol
Lordon wishes he was half as good looking as Penn Badgley lol. He reminds me of the pretentious morons with more money than sense from LA/California in season 2-3

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Barnacle!!! (@Callan, I spilled my tea laughing). Barnacle Jimmy is getting creepier by the day but... She is still doing hidey-face photos. So she's still aware that he is, in the words of Zoe Sugg (about someone else but applicable here) ugly as sin. Right?? And if she knows he's too ugly for the grid in fullz, she's not fully gone and can hopefully still see him for the disgusting human being that he is, riiiight?

I know Niomi's vile too, I really do. But she's a woman and it's just terrifying to see all the red flags and see her just careening freely because her untreated trauma tells her without a man, she's worth six blueberries and nothing more.

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 8
They've probably already said 'I love you' to each other seeing as theyve moved in together, but how do they even know what that means?? She is clearly in some sort of desperate infatuation with him, and he's lapping it up because she's his paycheck now. I think she'll realize this soon enough bbut like you guys have said, won't be able to stand another failed relationship. I honestly think this is only the beginning of her downward spiral, which is really terrifying to think about.
This is something that I can maybe see a teenager or someone in their early 20's doing - going from relationship to relationship thinking each new guy is "the one" but by your late 20's, your brain is fully developed and you should be better at making decisions like these. I really wonder what kind of delusion she lives in where she thinks "the one" is a super shady man she met in Bali with no actual career/hobbies/livelihood. It's quite despicable to me.

Reactions: 14
They spend time together because they are both actually unemployed and his is an unemployed creep and psycho.

I feel this twisted relationship will blow up sooner or later.. You cannot have a long-term relationship with this pervert and actual freak.

I feel this twisted relationship will blow up sooner or later.. You cannot have a long-term relationship with this pervert and actual freak.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.