Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume you didn’t mean to say that having an Irish accent equals lack of class that cannot by compensated for by a private education.

There are some very very problematic comments being casually thrown around about Irish people. As if somehow it’s reasonable to assume that having an Irish accent is problematic, worse it’s seems than being a chavtastic personal traine

There are many valid reasons Niomi’s mother might not like Jamie. To jump to oh it must be because he is a Irish/ has an Irish accent is bizarre.
I agree - totally bizarre! I was pretty surprised earlier when I read posts stating that Niomi's family might have a problem with Lordon because he's Irish. WTH?! The guy is problematic for a whole number of reasons - being Irish is not one of them!

If anything, I think Verity is probably concerned about the speed at which their relationship is moving. She won't want Niomi to get hurt again. She may also be concerned with Lordon's chosen career of 'online life coach.' I'd guess that's not exactly what she wants for her daughter who almost married Joe Woodward.

Reactions: 33
I don't think being Irish is problematic, but I can totally see that Niomi's family might due to rather unpleasant British class bias (they aren't upper class but they enjoy a sort of grotesque cosplay). It's evident that Niomi thinks being Irish is all about potatoes and booze.

Stating that systemic bias exists isn't problematic in and of itself. The snobbery in certain parts of England is something else; it's not enough to be white and to have money. English nationalism is nasty.

Reactions: 26
I’ve grown up on the London Surrey border, albeit not posh, and this is genuinely the first time I’ve ever heard anyone suggest people here think the Irish are lower class or have a problem with the accent. Also confused because Niomi’s family don’t live in Surrey, she’s from Sussex anyway? And they’re not posh, her Grandma just married into money. I don’t think Verity actually seems snobby at all tbh I think she’s just suspicious that it’s another Christmas with a new man and it’s all moving way too quickly. Plus the guy literally looks like a donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
F5D2488C-8C1E-4025-983D-984C469BE642.png

02AABC66-25B8-44AF-8E4B-E57125493C9B.jpeg

I had to google Worzel Gummidge but yeah, that’s pretty much the vibe Niomi has been giving off lately. Not saying you have to be perfect and polished each day, but it’s just such a stark contrast to her Kate Middleton Era and even when she was with Forky, when she was already a straw-haired blonde yet attempted to look sexy and daring. Now she just looks disheveled most of the time, as though she doesn’t care anymore. The day out with her family was an exception because they probably would’ve judged her if she hadn’t looked put together.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did she appear in Forky's story a while back?
View attachment 1830314
View attachment 1830315
I had to google Worzel Gummidge but yeah, that’s pretty much the vibe Niomi has been giving off lately. Not saying you have to be perfect and polished each day, but it’s just such a stark contrast to her Kate Middleton Era and even when she was with Forky, when she was already a straw-haired blonde yet attempted to look sexy and daring. Now she just looks disheveled most of the time, as though she doesn’t care anymore. The day out with her family was an exception because they probably would’ve judged her if she hadn’t looked put together.
What really puzzles me is the constant beanie/cap wearing. Nims are you ok??

Reactions: 13
Did she appear in Forky's story a while back?
What really puzzles me is the constant beanie/cap wearing. Nims are you ok??
Maybe her over bleached hair is starting to fall out… so hats are needed to cover the bald spots 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Page 1 of this thread had a poll that asked if people predicted a Christmas engagement. We will find out soon.

Reactions: 11
Page 1 of this thread had a poll that asked if people predicted a Christmas engagement. We will find out soon.
Yeah might be a big, scary day for all of when we check Tattle and their Instagrams in the next upcoming hours...

Also Merry Christmas to all the lovely Tattlers and to those who don't celebrate lots of love and hugs just the same, stay warm, stay safe and healthy. And get some down time to relax <3

• Heart
Reactions: 33
At around 12:30 in her new vlog, she's bragging about how deep and insightful her friendship with some random girl is 🙄. So petty given what we know about Charlotte.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Kinda ridiculous as to what she still considers work to be, she said the emails for the year are done, like lol okay.. work is not just getting emails, and she's having a call with her manager on the 21st and then she's done with "work" for the remainder of the holiday. She spends an entire day, every day doing NOTHING.

And she made an emphasis on meeting random friends for a "lovely catch up"

You're not an award winning actress Niomi, your meetings and events are a joke okay. She really boosts herself up with these ridiculous videos.

1671931970160.png

1671932016026.png

guess all her "friends" have BS jobs just like her

1671932074823.png

1671932107001.png

She's asking for help finding a "sparkly top" for New Years Eve

1671932183820.png

1671932216717.png

1671932275252.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I hate at this time of year when influencers go on about switching off for the holidays, as though everyone is doing it. Who do you think is flying those planes, serving you a festive afternoon tea, delivering your PR packages, caring for the sick and dying, collecting all your rubbish on Boxing Day… the people in your little influencer marketing bubble might be taking time off but read the room!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
And wishing everyone here a happy festive season and a calm New Year. The BEST place is here for fun, support and realism in this sometimes very confusing world. So pleased I found you all.🤗🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Also, is it too much work for her to put links and references?

1671961944569.jpeg

I think you’re done doing your job Niomi.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think being Irish is problematic, but I can totally see that Niomi's family might due to rather unpleasant British class bias (they aren't upper class but they enjoy a sort of grotesque cosplay). It's evident that Niomi thinks being Irish is all about potatoes and booze.

Stating that systemic bias exists isn't problematic in and of itself. The snobbery in certain parts of England is something else; it's not enough to be white and to have money. English nationalism is nasty.
I can’t understand how anyone would employ a life coach who ran a night club event where you exchanged your knickers for a drink

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's one thing for her to ruin her own life, but I kind of feel bad that she's also dragging her family through this relationship too. She made them celebrate Christmas with him, even though (she must know) they're inevitably going to break up? Ugh. Even if he's a "keeper" (which he's not), it's still wayyy too soon to be combining holidays with family.

Well...at least he's sitting at the end of the table, so they can crop him out of the photo LOL 🤣
Screen Shot 2022-12-25 at 8.57.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.