• Yes

Votes: 108 36.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 9.5%
  • Hell no

Votes: 38 12.9%
  • Christmas break up

Votes: 36 12.2%
  • Yes, Joe will get engaged this Christmas (I had to make this one *evil laugh*)

Votes: 84 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you sezzyscammer for the awesome thread title!

Recap:
- Forky and his umbrella are back in Paris :rolleyes: while Nimbeige and her fling are in Berlin.
- Nimbecile is back to youtube, she did 2 videos narrating her instagram stories and calling it a pawfect vlog. It's a new format that is less stressful for her because we can't have "miss no attachements" stress about work now can we? But we do have to show off that new bf now don't we? :rolleyes:
- Teethy.. I refuse to talk about him. I'm in denial until they break up :rolleyes:
- Everything else is boring.

If the last thread was a photo it would be this one:
1670605152553.png

Wishing you all a happy December filled with therapeutic cacaos, perfect beige coats, a lot of journaling while the TV is shut down and a wholesome experience with all your gifted dildos!
(Group therapy with me? Anyone?)

Oh moon..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Okay.. I’m not sure if this man is single or straight, but clearly Charlotte has a ‘better quality’ of men surrounding her one way or another.. Set me up Charlotte 😂

Joe.. this Doctor…

NIMS should be with someone like him- it suits her better than these sex rages, drugs, cling-on desperate man who looks like the donkey from Shrek with no morals or healthy goals-

A man like this Dr could put Niomi back-on track with volunteering, eating, healthy workouts, the possibly of living in the country etc.,

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Okay.. I’m not sure if this man is single or straight, but clearly Charlotte has a ‘better quality’ of men surrounding her one way or another.. Set me up Charlotte 😂

Joe.. this Doctor…

NIMS should be with someone like him- it suits her better than these sex rages, drugs, cling-on desperate man who looks like the donkey from Shrek with no morals or healthy goals-

A man like this Dr could put Niomi back-on track with volunteering, eating, healthy workouts, the possibly of living in the country etc.,
1670609003836.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Joe.. this Doctor…

Curious how a doctor would suit her better? She doesn’t empathize with people who work real jobs. She’s guilt trip him for working and then act smug when he can’t bring himself out of bed on a Saturday morning when she’s already run a 10k.

Reactions: 48
[USER=368233]ieatboys[/USER] said:
I watched a couple of seconds of Lordon’s new YouTube videos… It’s like I’ve been inside his mouth. Dude is all teeth and gums and saliva. Niomi is really out of her damn mind.
The quality of his videos is so bad. The sound in his last one is terrible and so is his backdrop. At least he didn't film it in his bedroom like the one before (Learn To Work Harder On Yourself Than You Do Your Job - which is easy peasy when you put as little effort into your job as Lordon and Niomi). How can you pay that much rent and not have a decent workspace? He's not a teenage beauty guru filming from their childhood bedroom. It's unprofessional to present himself to his paying clients this way. Not to mention that his pearls of wisdom only reach a handful of viewers. This scumbag has no credibility whatsoever.

Reactions: 19
Maybe Nims and Toothy are planning a LoveHoney collab?

Prepare yourselves for the Nildo 3000...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The quality of his videos is so bad. The sound in his last one is terrible and so is his backdrop. At least he didn't film it in his bedroom like the one before (Learn To Work Harder On Yourself Than You Do Your Job - which is easy peasy when you put as little effort into your job as Lordon and Niomi). How can you pay that much rent and not have a decent workspace? He's not a teenage beauty guru filming from their childhood bedroom. It's unprofessional to present himself to his paying clients this way. Not to mention that his pearls of wisdom only reach a handful of viewers. This scumbag has no credibility whatsoever.
He does have a YT video saying "duck professionalism" so there's that...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow, great comments! I was wondering myself, how is holding up a sign proof that you're actually doing something for other women? I can hold up a sign that says that I'm a brain surgeon, doesn't mean I am one. If anything she deletes or hides comments and proudly announced in her last vlog that she's dropping her friends, which in turn makes her a better friend. Niomi has never supported women, only herself.

Reactions: 27
That sign leaves a bad taste in my mouth anyway tbh because it’s about what other people can do for Niomi once more. It could’ve said something (even though any of these would be a lie, but still) about how she likes to lift other women up or make women love themselves through wellness or take care of themselves with Smart Skin - but instead, the main point there is that she uses other women to make her stronger. Everything about her these days seems to be about what use she can extract from other people, and anyone who doesn’t say yes to her or pacify her or give her something else she considers useful is out.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ha, so the WomenSupportingWomenuk instagram doesn't let you like any of the comments anymore, when you hit the little heart.

Censorship of legitimate opinions and questions from other women is not support.

Reactions: 41
Ha, so the WomenSupportingWomenuk instagram doesn't let you like any of the comments anymore, when you hit the little heart.

Censorship of legitimate opinions and questions from other women is not support.
Lol they’ve just removed comments & commenting all together on that post… seems to be happening a lot these days with brands Niomi is affiliated with. See a pattern yet Nimbobs?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Lol they’ve just removed comments & commenting all together on that post… seems to be happening a lot these days with brands Niomi is affiliated with. See a pattern yet Nimbobs?!
Indeed.. wow.

1670626021031.png

Censorship of female voices under their own post that says this.. guess they really don't want women to speak out.
1670626058396.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
If I were an influencer I would never hold up a white sign, it’s just begging to be photoshopped.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.