Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

malino_

0688D671-1625-4EE1-B32C-6CB7012685E8.jpeg

lmao, this Claire person has been trolling her for weeks now. Nims is not the brightest bulb in the bunch

• Haha
Reactions: 59

mg95

VIP Member
Lol what work??

View attachment 1809423

View attachment 1809425

I had to pause that triggering flashy video to get screen shot and this is what I caught lol
Did she erase all of 2022 Q1 from her memory? In January 2022 she was still dating Forky and they went to Mauritius in February. She didn't go to Bali until around her birthday! I feel like I'm going crazy reading this. It also shows how fake she is. Last year she was talking about how she's the happiest she's ever been, and then she reveals that she was in a bad place and she's ashamed to even speak about it (also shitty messaging right there! reads like 'my mental health was bad and that's shameful and embarrassing ew!!). It's like when she said the shed felt like home only to move out and say it never felt right. Everything she says is contradicted months later. Now Lordon is isolating her from her family and friends. First Charlotte and now she's ditching her family for Christmas and then buggering off to Bali again. Her entire self-worth is tied to being in a relationship. She's only worthy if a man deems her so. It's scary watching this spiral happen in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

iz10101

She’s trying so desperately to get her audience to believe the romance with Jamie just like they clearly saw her with Joe.

the difference is…it was natural and low key with Joe on her channel. She only showed him in small doses None of this posing, just genuinely happy, natural couple. I liked they had normal photos together with family. She would never have made him do the dancing charade in a public place with the camera setup.

this just seems try hard. They’ve only been together 5 minutes. I don’t know if she’s trying harder to convince her audience or herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

iz10101

Wow. We all called it. He’s already playing puppet master on her channel and getting himself involved by “interviewing” her.

also on contraception and female hormones?! Sorry but why does a random bloke feel like he needs to ask questions. He clearly knows nothing about the subject, it’s an intimate female topic. And Niomi could have easily just sat in front of the camera and spoken about it without the weird male voice in the background.

urgh the whole thing just gives me the creeps. He’s totally trying to involve himself and his life coaching techniques on HER channel, get himself heard by her audience. Why does she think this is a good idea

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Sorry slight OT -

I feel so stupid you guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am now in the same boat as Niomi. Last week my partner of 6 years came home one night and broke up with me out of the blue. He packed up his bag and left that same night. We had been living together for 5 years and 4 years ago I moved across the world to a foreign country to follow him for his work. He completely blindsided me, he’d never mentioned he had any problems with our relationship until that night. We had also just renewed our lease literally just a few weeks ago, so there was no way I expected this. He said he caught feelings for his colleague. Why do men keep doing this?! The pain is excruciating. Please pray for me that I don’t end up in the same place as Niomi. I don’t know how the hell i’m going to heal from this. This is the biggest shock of my life and it’s pure agony. Will this leave me as fucked up as she still is all these years later?
This is all very fresh for you so I don't know how much it will help, but you don't have to end up lost. Things will certainly be difficult for a while. Of course they will. But the world is as full of possibilities for you as it is for everyone else. You will figure out what makes you happy in time.

Ten years ago, my husband at the time bailed on me and our daughter suddenly. It was horrendous, like grieving a death. Six months later, I met the man who would become my now husband; he is utterly different and our relationship is 100% more healthy. I would never have realised what this happy, healthy relationship should look like if I hadn't had that awful divorce. I wish it didn't have to be that way but we aren't born as fully formed human beings, instantly knowing what we need to carry us through life.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

earlgrey

VIP Member
She called the pill a “synthetic man made drug” that took over her body and hormones.
And copper coils grow on trees? Copper coils may be non hormonal, and it may be great for her, but they have plenty of side effects of their own. I had a completely horrible experience with it, it made my periods unbearable, heavy to the point I got anaemia, and gave me pain all month round.

The synthetic horrible pill made my periods lighter and more regular. I got scared off it by stupid tiktoks and influencers, but it can do good things. She tried one type of hormonal contraception for two months in her whole life and thinks she can give advice that it’s evil. Niomi should not be talking about medical things she is an influencer who starved away her last brain cell years ago, this is irresponsible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

ava2014

I can confirm that they have unfollowed each other. She even unfollowed niomifiona but she is still following her mom Verity. Wow Charlotte has done so much for Niomi, I was so jealous of their friendship. Niomi has always been a bad friend but Charlotte was so nice and helpful. This proves that Niomi is a horrible person. Dropping your best friend for a holiday fling.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Gardensnail

She's such a fakey fakerson. One of the best things about getting older is being able to admit what you want out of life, even if it's not cool, trendy or progressive. She's been raised on the Stepford wife, picket fence diet, and despite thinking her horizons have been broadened, they haven't. Travel? Read luxe holiday/s. Hippie, cultured life? Read white, privileged, bored navel-gazing trust fund kids... on a luxe holiday. I agree, she still blatantly wants that Stepford 'dream'. Fine. Just admit it. I don't have any respect left for her as she's an awful narcissist, but I would briefly (and only briefly) applaud if she ever, ever, ever, uploaded an honest video about how it's all been a sham up to now, and she just wants to be a wealthy country wife in a Barbour jacket, with a handful of creamy cheeked babies, a low maintenance dog, a plate full of game, and a comfy designer stick up her arse. Job done. Off you go.

Trouble is you've got to be honest with yourself about what you want to attract it. There are plenty of posh, spam-faced, red chino wearing, okish-looking Tory boys that would have her. They then become the breadwinner (have some well hidden affairs so she doesn't have to deal with banging anymore), and she can just spend her days eating small portions and taking self satisfied selfies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

nastynastya

Sorry slight OT -

I feel so stupid you guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am now in the same boat as Niomi. Last week my partner of 6 years came home one night and broke up with me out of the blue. He packed up his bag and left that same night. We had been living together for 5 years and 4 years ago I moved across the world to a foreign country to follow him for his work. He completely blindsided me, he’d never mentioned he had any problems with our relationship until that night. We had also just renewed our lease literally just a few weeks ago, so there was no way I expected this. He said he caught feelings for his colleague. Why do men keep doing this?! The pain is excruciating. Please pray for me that I don’t end up in the same place as Niomi. I don’t know how the hell i’m going to heal from this. This is the biggest shock of my life and it’s pure agony. Will this leave me as fucked up as she still is all these years later?
girl, stay strong 💪💪
Breakups are never easy, been through the similar story myself (only moved the country not just for him, wanted it anyhow for myself).

Look at this from the point - that you dogged the bullet.
Lease? Would be worse if you bought the house together.
No kids involved.
You are lucky that he showed his true self before you settled with the roots and all that.
Who needs a guy who clearly cannot communicate when smth is bothering him, not ready to work on the solution and dropped out cause of some crush? How would he deal with any future problems in live? Once a runner always a runner.

good riddance. 👋

PS: don't worry about ending up as Niomi, cause you already have smth that she never had - self awareness.

All the best to you dear, I'm sure you have great things ahead of you 💃💃

• Heart

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Okay.. I’m not sure if this man is single or straight, but clearly Charlotte has a ‘better quality’ of men surrounding her one way or another.. Set me up Charlotte 😂

Joe.. this Doctor…

NIMS should be with someone like him- it suits her better than these sex rages, drugs, cling-on desperate man who looks like the donkey from Shrek with no morals or healthy goals-

A man like this Dr could put Niomi back-on track with volunteering, eating, healthy workouts, the possibly of living in the country etc.,
1670609003836.png

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Sigh.

Are Lordon's teeth the least problematic thing about him? Yes. Is mocking his teeth absolutely low hanging fruit and maybe a bit of gallows humour and unfair since he can't do much about it? Sure. But, like, it's not harming anyone and this is a gossip site. We don't go and put this on their profiles. It's just a comment here, which whoever dislikes commenting about appearances can ignore. It's about this specific person, it's not a commentary on big teeth at large or anything. As long as no one's mocking a feature that's like a protected category (you know, disabilities, race, gender), it's what it is.

These people post themselves online and think they're God's gift to the Earth. THAT'S what makes them so mockable, in particular their appearance.

If any of us found a girl that looked LICHERALLY just like Niomi on the street, would we laugh at her and go "Oh my God, look at her flat pancake bum and her sad, fried hair, and the dead eyes, and the grey skin?" No. But Niomi acting like she's the most biuuuudiful woman ever makes her appearance mockable.

Same with Lordon. If he didn't give us the heebie jeebies while also pretending to be this enlightened guru who also clearly thinks himself extremely fit, his teeth would just be too big and that'd be it. They're the ones who make it laughable.

Bahahaha. He can't even manage to sound professional.

Money must be running tight. Maybe that's why they're going to Dublin, so Mummy and Daddy White can loosen up their purse strings.
He should just be honest, it would less icky.

1670874129209.png

• Haha
  • Sick