Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she just managed to confirm that she's not a model and not an actress either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Blimey she really is too thin. Those legs. That was a shock.

I also wonder if all the wine lately is just to be able to get through the weirdness. Because all of this is Turbo Weird. And yes, where the heck are any of her mates in her photos / stories / reels? As for scammer-pervert, of course he won't have changed. He's far too privileged and dim.

Reactions: 22
What is she supposed to promote exactly?

I assume that ‘creating content’ must take her 5 minutes tops, given the crappy results she shares every single time. Now, the question is: what is she doing the rest of the day?
I thought she's a runner? Dafaq does she run like that? It's given me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yep. It's like she doesn't know what she wants...but she does know. It's painfully obvious. She wants the country house, the husband and the kids. Joe wanting to move to India was the first spanner in the works there (no wonder he proposed; it was a misguided act of reassurance). Then Forky wasn't ready. Now the Bali Swindler only wants short-term rentals (I'll bet their current flat is only rented until 1st Jan) and of course she can't sleep; I doubt she really wants to go back to Bali. They certainly couldn't settle there longterm due to all the cultural differences.

Lordon can tell her he loves her when she's "at her worst" all he likes, but unless he can provide a picket fence in Sussex in the next twelve months, I think he'll be out on his potato-loving arse. We all know he doesn't really want that; like Forky, he wants business opportunities and good PR. I'd expect someone with his background to use his social media to show he can do better than the misogynistic nightmare of his old businesses, but there isn't a shred of that. And why would there be if he perceives that Niomi will do it for him? (He perceives wrong, but there are only so many braincells to go around).

She knows what she wants, but she doesn't really know who she is. And the moon isn't going to tell her.

ETA: I suspect she's going for more right wing/men's activist types because they often do a good job of public chivalry, and it appeals to the part of her that wants security. The whole "I'm a traditional man at heart, I want traditional man things." They do it to manipulate women, of course, but she does have some trad wife vibes so I doubt she minds.
Maybe she assumes because it didn’t work out with Joe the dream of a country house with 2 kids and a dog isn’t for her. Rather than just addressing the problems of the relationship to ensure her future one doesn’t end in heartbreak again she’s just chasing dreams that aren’t really hers. Niomi needs to do what she did after Marcus and be single for a bit and just enjoy time with herself, learn to enjoy her own company again and what she enjoys. 3 years ago she was hiding peanut butter from a guy and now she’s eating fish and dairy again for another man, both are unhealthy and show her inability to give away control but also keep control of what’s important, she’s an all or nothing kind of person, which is again clear from the way she blasts every new relationship on her socials. She doesn’t actually learn from failed relationships, she just drastically changes another part of herself and hopes for the best, but the bad habits creep back in again like it did with Joe and controlling his food and life like she did with Marcus.

Reactions: 13
Hello tattlers, long time no see!
I was gone for few months 'cause I was licherally sooo busy (actually busy getting my master's degree not Niomi busy lol) so I couldn't keep up with this thread but I still saw all the shitshow on instagram. Since I feel like engagement is just around the corner I wanted to return here to see all the comments 🍿🍿
And would it really be a post of mine without a badly done edit, this time inspired by her ridiculous insta story lol ⬇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Why would a guy ever take dating advive from forky? 🥴🥴
Because he kinda sees himself as a life coach.

1671510708096.jpeg

Given the same spelling mistake in both the question and the answer, he certainly asked this question to himself.

Could give the gift of sponsorship x 2 for the price of that coat.

View attachment 1819746
Unfortunately, NiomiforNiomi wants people to sponsor her, not the other way around.

1671512293250.jpeg

..give a woman survivor of war breakup the opportunity to build a brighter future fake happiness for herself and her family only herself. By joining our Stronger Women, Stronger Nations NiomiforNiomi programme, your loved one’s sister’ will learn about her health and wellbeing nothing, how to earn and save beg for money and her human rights entitlement - all in a classroom resort with 24 other women a man, breaking the isolation caused by conflict a split.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry slight OT -

I feel so stupid you guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am now in the same boat as Niomi. Last week my partner of 6 years came home one night and broke up with me out of the blue. He packed up his bag and left that same night. We had been living together for 5 years and 4 years ago I moved across the world to a foreign country to follow him for his work. He completely blindsided me, he’d never mentioned he had any problems with our relationship until that night. We had also just renewed our lease literally just a few weeks ago, so there was no way I expected this. He said he caught feelings for his colleague. Why do men keep doing this?! The pain is excruciating. Please pray for me that I don’t end up in the same place as Niomi. I don’t know how the hell i’m going to heal from this. This is the biggest shock of my life and it’s pure agony. Will this leave me as fucked up as she still is all these years later?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 142
@palmer so sorry to hear :( he doesn't deserve you. Please take care of yourself as you would do it to your best friend. Give yourself Time to heal . If you can go to therapy please do. Heartbreaks are not easy....thinking of you ! ❤❤ you are strong my friend and you will be stronger!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry slight OT -

I feel so stupid you guys. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I am now in the same boat as Niomi. Last week my partner of 6 years came home one night and broke up with me out of the blue. He packed up his bag and left that same night. We had been living together for 5 years and 4 years ago I moved across the world to a foreign country to follow him for his work. He completely blindsided me, he’d never mentioned he had any problems with our relationship until that night. We had also just renewed our lease literally just a few weeks ago, so there was no way I expected this. He said he caught feelings for his colleague. Why do men keep doing this?! The pain is excruciating. Please pray for me that I don’t end up in the same place as Niomi. I don’t know how the hell i’m going to heal from this. This is the biggest shock of my life and it’s pure agony. Will this leave me as fucked up as she still is all these years later?
girl, stay strong 💪💪
Breakups are never easy, been through the similar story myself (only moved the country not just for him, wanted it anyhow for myself).

Look at this from the point - that you dogged the bullet.
Lease? Would be worse if you bought the house together.
No kids involved.
You are lucky that he showed his true self before you settled with the roots and all that.
Who needs a guy who clearly cannot communicate when smth is bothering him, not ready to work on the solution and dropped out cause of some crush? How would he deal with any future problems in live? Once a runner always a runner.

good riddance. 👋

PS: don't worry about ending up as Niomi, cause you already have smth that she never had - self awareness.

All the best to you dear, I'm sure you have great things ahead of you 💃💃

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry slight OT -

To love someone isn't stupid and you had trust in a longterm relationship and expected better of someone. I am sorry this has happened and you must be floored and in a state of shock, it will take sometime to heal and go through the range of emotions of ups and down but you will recover and be wiser. It is better it happened now and outside looking in is always easy for everyone else (like me) but no kids, marriage, house etc and it is a bind. I am not sure if you have anyway to break the lease and hopefully he is as liable for the financial commitment also. You wont be fucked up at all just talk about it with friends/family, process the feelings and any new relationship you go into it with your eyes wide open, trust takes time and give yourself time to get there. You got this x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry slight OT -

I feel for you so much (and have been where you are, trust me!). I promise you will not end up like Niomi. For 99.999999% of people break ups are a good thing in the long run, and in your situation it 100% will be.

Think about it - why would it make sense for you to be better off with someone who would do that to you? No way, man - in time you will see this as the plot twist that made sure you didn’t spend your life with someone stupid enough to do this. What really helped me was remembering that although my brain/hormones were telling me he was “the one”, to the rest of the world he is literally just some guy. And there is no WAY your happiness would be determined by just some guy.

Take care of yourself, sleep as much as you can/need, try to eat something, talk to a therapist if you can, go for a nice walk with a podcast, reach out to your friends and family, watch something cosy and just remember to breathe - you got this. x

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Guys how do we know it’s not Niomi who is the manipulative one in this relationship? She seems to be accelerating the relationship and doing everything to make sure she gets Lordy to commit.

Reactions: 14
Guys how do we know it’s not Niomi who is the manipulative one in this relationship? She seems to be accelerating the relationship and doing everything to make sure she gets Lordy to commit.
I have already been thinking the same. Then my friend sent me this article this morning (about a mutual friend) and it just screams Niomi and Lordon!

LIZ JONES on she how wasted her life pursuing inferior men
#

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry slight OT -

This is all very fresh for you so I don't know how much it will help, but you don't have to end up lost. Things will certainly be difficult for a while. Of course they will. But the world is as full of possibilities for you as it is for everyone else. You will figure out what makes you happy in time.

Ten years ago, my husband at the time bailed on me and our daughter suddenly. It was horrendous, like grieving a death. Six months later, I met the man who would become my now husband; he is utterly different and our relationship is 100% more healthy. I would never have realised what this happy, healthy relationship should look like if I hadn't had that awful divorce. I wish it didn't have to be that way but we aren't born as fully formed human beings, instantly knowing what we need to carry us through life.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
@palmer so sorry to hear that. Please just keep yourself busy. And like everyone’s said, just remember that he wasn’t meant to be. One thing niomi did say that made sense was ‘if he’s your person he wouldn’t be doing this’. I know you’ll be hurting like hell, but it will get better ♥
The amount of guys I know who does this is just insane, and to not want to work on anything is just a cowards way out. Sending love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@palmer sending you love and good thoughts, dear Palmer. Give yourself time to feel everything, reach out for help when you feel ready, and know that truly, this is only a reflection of him, not of you.

We're here if you ever need a friendly group for ears and shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.