Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Man made’ definitely an anti vaxxer then? Hope she never takes any kind of medicine. Also you’re meant to give any pill 3 months to settle 🙄

Reactions: 37
Wow. We all called it. He’s already playing puppet master on her channel and getting himself involved by “interviewing” her.

also on contraception and female hormones?! Sorry but why does a random bloke feel like he needs to ask questions. He clearly knows nothing about the subject, it’s an intimate female topic. And Niomi could have easily just sat in front of the camera and spoken about it without the weird male voice in the background.

urgh the whole thing just gives me the creeps. He’s totally trying to involve himself and his life coaching techniques on HER channel, get himself heard by her audience. Why does she think this is a good idea

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Interestingly the hormonal birth control can change who the person taking it is physically attracted to, and once off the pills attraction to a man you were once besotted with can completely change... Is there a chance Niomi will see the light now, maybe she'll see Lordon the way her friends, family and all her viewers do and end the disaster of all relationships??

Reactions: 9
This is from a woman who only recently realised the relationship between ovulation and your period… sorry, what was the point of this video? To show that Niomi, like many women, felt the effects of the pill? And her idiot boyfriend is amazed by this?

I was on the pill for years with one break. Both times in the two month after I started on it,I experienced crazy mood swings. But then it balanced out and it worked so well for me.

No type of contraception will suit everyone. Who on earth does she think she is putting out a video like this? They’re both so thick. I felt sorry for her but now I’m turning towards the side of those who think they deserve each other.

Reactions: 22
Reckon coincidence he “surprised” her with the exact same Christmas carols concert at the Royal Albert Hall she went to with Joe 3 years ago?

Reactions: 12
FFS what those efftards are doing now...he had not enough of using underage chicks when having his nightclub and now is "exploring" woman contraception through dumbo? Shut the eff up idiots. Just don't...just disappear completely from socials. You are just an embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
She called the pill a “synthetic man made drug” that took over her body and hormones.
And copper coils grow on trees? Copper coils may be non hormonal, and it may be great for her, but they have plenty of side effects of their own. I had a completely horrible experience with it, it made my periods unbearable, heavy to the point I got anaemia, and gave me pain all month round.

The synthetic horrible pill made my periods lighter and more regular. I got scared off it by stupid tiktoks and influencers, but it can do good things. She tried one type of hormonal contraception for two months in her whole life and thinks she can give advice that it’s evil. Niomi should not be talking about medical things she is an influencer who starved away her last brain cell years ago, this is irresponsible.
If she was so against anything man made why even go to a doctor, don't get vaccines, don't eat those meat substitutes she used to etc etc

Reactions: 13
Even the bit at the start where she was talking about exercise she seems just SO depressed and exhausted? I think it started as soon as she bought the shed, she was honestly way way better and more like herself sooner after the Joe break up when she had that cute flat she rented from her friend?

Niomi if you are reading this, all snarking aside =

- DUMP HIM IMMEDIATELY
- get out of the dungeon flat,
- move back home over Christmas/January
- do not go back to Bali
- engage a therapist
- ditch the bleach blonde and get a good healthy chop
- seek out your real friends and apologise/thank them for looking out for you
- rent yourself a cute flat in Notting Hill, Hampstead, or Angel if you want somewhere new but still nice - you could rent something half the price of the dungeon in any of those places!
- don’t date a male influencer EVER again
- post an honest, reflective video explaining how you really feel for once, then make your comeback with an old style cosy vlogmas 2023 (your views would increase hugely and you could actually start to plan for the future career wise)

^ there you go nims - free life coaching from a non life coach

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
@palmer, friend, so so sorry to hear about what happened to you. You're so witty and funny and always post the best comments so it hurts when something like this turns your world upside down. You deserve the best and someone who respects you and is honest. Sending you huge virtual hugs and hope that time can heal your heart. We're always here for you, like so many other sweet Tattlers said. Time helps, I promise. One day at a time and focus on you. ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20221220_191641_Instagram.jpg

Spot on comment on Venetia's latest reel, she's responded to most comments but not this one... she hasn't deleted it either though

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This "interview" is not random, this is her (their) "subtle" way to preview her (their) podcast & receive comments like " I love it Niomi, can you talk about something else, it is so interesting & you are so smart". Surely her (their) podcast will be about sex ( we all know how she jump into her current man's lifestyle!)
You are so right. I totally forgot about the podcast. This was the soft launch. Ugh!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
No she says James
Good call - upon listening again for this, I can hear either Joe or James. Before I had never heard her say James so that didn’t even occur to me when I first heard it - I was listening for Jamie and heard only “Joe”.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
3 of my closest friends are GPs and there is absolutely NO WAY they would randomly prescribe the contraceptive pill to a girl “because she is 16” and who came in to discuss another issue. If she attended an appointment relating to anything other then sexual health advice they would explain that the appointment is limited to the presenting problem (E.g. the “cold”) and should she want to discuss methods of contraception she would have to make a second appointment dedicated to this where all options could be discussed and she could make an informed choice about which method felt most suitable.
Nims, DO NOT spout your BS against educated, trained and regulated medical professionals you vacuous airhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We will all get covered in dust and cobwebs waiting for the day she's truly honest and sincere in any video or podcast. And, having been there as an adolescent and got better, I also hate the punitive nature of over exercising as she does. Sigh. And yes nobody should be talking about contraception unless they're trained and informed, and if not there should be a mountain of disclaimers. Which I doubt there are (not watched the vid - may not have the stomach for it!)

Reactions: 8
Someone BRIEFLY catch me up on her?? Last time I even heard of her, she was still with Marcus Butler 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone BRIEFLY catch me up on her?? Last time I even heard of her, she was still with Marcus Butler 😅
Sorry, your request can't be fulfilled.
We can only do a non-briefly catch me.

Oh there is the wiki page if I remember, I am not sure if it's up to date

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.