Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@therlieann yeah I'm absolutely not saying you should go on it if you don't want to and of course people experience it differently - the book 'How the pill changes everything' is really interesting on all this - I just don't think 2 months' experience on one outdated pill is enough to be preaching about it to a big audience. Also, unfortunately even when your underlying symptoms are looked into, sometimes the pill is still the 'best' of a bad bunch of options. I have endo for example, I had a lot of tissue removed but it grows back and there is no cure, so sadly for me the pill is the only real way of controlling this. In my case it's a choice between dealing with e.g. being more likely to get anxious and depressed and putting myself at a higher risk of blood clots, or dealing with knowing that every single month I'm going to pass out/be sick from pain/be caught covered in my own blood in public, so for me it's a no brainer.

Fundamentally though I am really quite against influencers talking about these topics in general. Niomi has a big platform and endless money but little to no knowledge and 2 months' experience 15 years ago is not really useful to anyone. If she's suddenly decided to care about women's health then do the damn thing properly, take it out of your own pocket and pay someone to come on your video and interview the expert, not have your pet donkey interview Little Miss No Brain. I mean the irony is I think Charlotte is a sexual health or GP nurse so she would've been perfect for this kind of thing tbh :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Late but relevant to the pill talk: Verity was a very young mom, that might also have played a role in her asking for it so young (not believing she got it prescribed without asking).

Reactions: 11
Haha!

Looks like Nims new bestie, Rosanna, is a fan of creepy 'J'.

View attachment 1826816
She can't have loved it! Nothing about it was sane, good, interesting or even well executed. Why is she such a sycophant? It's laughable.

Also Lordon reminds me of Kevin from Motherland somewhat! A bit sweaty and try hard. But at least the character of Kev is kind hearted and well meaning, despite being badly dressed haha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is exactly what I feel like whoever staged the poses was planning.
Yess whoever took the photo knew exactly what they were doing. This was such an easy crop. I bet they wanted to get his tennis shoe out of the frame but couldn’t pull it off without raising suspicion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched the first minute of Toothy’s new video (I know I know 🤢) and wow, he really is such a bad public speaker. I expected much more confidence and eloquence from someone who’s done this so many times before. I guess he’s so bad because he doesn’t believe in the crappy nonsense he preaches about in the first place 🤣

Reactions: 11
what's the family situation in general? her mom got her very young and much later on she got Daisy-Mae with the stepdad. What do we know about Niomis biological father?

Reactions: 5
Her family seems to love her so much, I don't understand why she is prioritizing Lordon over them for Christmas. Her grandparents won't be around forever, it's the first Christmas without her mum's father, and her little sister won't be that small forever, she'd cherish the time with them. She didn't know Toothy 6 months ago, why can't she spend 1 week without him? Next year, when the relationship is over (hopefully), she'll be happy to have spend one of her favourite day with people who actually care for her. It's stupid but it makes me kinda sad...

Reactions: 39
what's the family situation in general? her mom got her very young and much later on she got Daisy-Mae with the stepdad. What do we know about Niomis biological father?
From what I have understood he has never been in the picture

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.