Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julixx

Chatty Member
I can't even make it more than 2 minutes in. This is the weirdest video ever. She goes from eating advent chocolate to suddenly the audio gets worse and it's Lordon's creepy voice going "So at 16..." Like absolutely no intro to the topic at hand, straight into a bizzare interrogation of her teenage mindset on sex and birth control? What is going onnnn

• Sick
Reactions: 52

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
My takeaway from her 2022 IG round up is that she lives in a constant state of denial and is always, always faking it.

She did this with Joe. We could see the cracks in their relationship, but instead of talking to him about things, she went and tried on wedding dresses, and was then 'blindsided' when he dumped her. She later admitted that she preferred to ignore their issues rather than face them, pretended to everyone that everything in their relationship was 'pahhhfect' and would 100% have married him despite their issues. This is such messed up behaviour!

She's now admitting that she was in a really bad place last year, when at the time she was telling everyone she was SO happy and spouting her 'friendship is the best foundation' BS. We could all see that she wasn't really into Forky. Nobody bought that lie. Now she is embarrassed by that relationship and pretends it never happened.

She's now living another 'fairytale romance' and fully ignoring all the warning signs (she's not sleeping/she looks terrible/she is increasingly distant from her friends and family) that are telling her things are not right. Red flags all round but she's turning a blind eye because she wants that ring. I really do think she's desperate and that any guy will do at this point.

She spoke about connecting with friends old and new in that post yesterday when we know she has recently cut people -very possibly her best friend- out of her life. She is constantly lying to herself and her audience.

I think with Lordon she has ended up with the kind of person she deserves. She has really shown her true colours in the past year or so and has proven to be not a very nice person at all. She's extremely selfish; her behaviour towards her mother in the year that she lost her father has been awful and has really told me everything I need to know about her.

I think she will marry Lordon - and by the time he's done with her, her bank account will be a lot lighter, all her friends will have disappeared, and even her mum will be sick of her BS. At this point I think it's what she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She should turn the camera around and ask him how he feels about his past “businesses” endangering young women. Now THAT’S a conversation I’d like to hear 😇

Callan

VIP Member
Who needs to be a life coach when you only need to follow the flow, manifesting and read tea leaves.
Funniest part was him saying that he has interviewed a lot of coaches, I can interview 50 brain surgeons, it still wouldn't make me a doctor.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
(I know this video was posted 6 days ago, but I just saw it in my feed, so sorry if I'm repeating what others have said!)

Oh hell no. She did it. She posted a video demonizing contraception.

And it's no coincidence her proven-to-be-a-misogynist of a boyfriend, who has no place in this conversation about womens' health, is asking her all of the leading questions.

Honestly, as a woman...how DARE she. Especially during this nightmare of a political climate and the upheaval of Roe v. Wade (in the US), etc. Read the room Niomi.

Screen Shot 2022-12-26 at 3.28.28 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 50

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I found it all very strange, but the thing that stood out to me the most was the way in which she was speaking and her whole voice and demeanour. You NEVER saw this personality or her speaking this way with Joe. That’s what was immediately noticeable to me. When she interacted with Joe on camera it was always very sweet, sing-song, smiley. Now, you could say that was just a different side to her personality... But never in the three years she had Joe on her channel did she ever act the way she did in this video.

Her sitting and talking to Jamie was a completely different personality— cap on, lower voice, chill and serious vibes. Seriously, watch that again and you realize she never showed that side with Joe. Now, is it that this is the more genuine and relaxed version of Niomi? Maybe! And maybe she is more comfortable with him and able to show her true self… who knows.

But then the conversation was WEIRD. She talks about how she went off the pill for a time and didn’t immediately go back on something… Jamie is like, this shows that you’re rebellious, etc. First of all, Jamie? Drop the faux psychologist act. It’s hugely embarrassing and cringey at your big age, you have no idea what you’re talking about, and you have literally no insight into what it means to be a woman navigating her reproductive health. Shut the entire fuck up.

But the creepy thing about it was when he said that the way Niomi looked at him like completely accepting what he said. You can see why Niomi is ‘vulnerable’ to men like this. She definitely has that side where she needs to believe she is special and very different and interesting. Jamie validates this for her even though he talks complete bullshit that plenty of people would laugh at. Niomi yearns for this kind of validation though. And so someone like Jamie can come in and act like an expert and tell her how rebellious and different and unique she is. But that also makes her then start to believe and rely on him and what he tells her she should be like.

I do think Niomi genuinely has real feelings for him unlike Bradley. It was SO obvious with Bradley that it was a gross rebound that she was trying to make into a thing. I think this is more real (whether its healthy is another thing) but it’s concerning that she is once again bringing another man into her channel and making him such a centre of her life and career.

Reactions: 49

iz10101

It’s irresponsible not to caveat this discussion with “this is not medical advice”

they both also come across a bit dim.
Lordon says “see even at 16 you were showing your rebellious and curious side” like he’s giving some sort of deep “life coach” analysis of her. lots of women change contraceptive method until they find the one that works..It’s pretty common. It’s just grosses me out the way he is analysing in the background, there’s something cult like about it.

The natural only obsession is so hypocritical seeing as she has clearly had Botox. I have no issue with any contraception that works for anyone, but they’re acting like this is a ground breaking conversation. Pretty much every woman is aware the pill is hormonal and can have side effects. I don’t really get what the point of the conversation is- she doesn’t even introduce the topic or close off the conversation?

sydneybarrett

Truly terrifying that fucking Jamie is now controlling her content. When had Niomi ever felt the need to discuss her period, her sex life, masturbation, touch her boobs and put them up online?
I'm sure most of it is his idea & also let's not forget Lordon's ex is licherally a SEX COACH and we all know Niomi turned into a wild ~ can't take me anywhere ~ partygirl when Joe started dating Anna. She's just trying to be the type of girl she thinks her current manchild is into.

I've been reading older posts and wow I can’t believe the thing with Charlotte. If it's true what someone who follows Charlotte on insta said (that she might have broken up with her boyfriend) then that makes Niomi look even shittier. Charlotte went above & beyond to help her out after her breakup with Joe & Niomi repays her by labeling her as 'toxic' and cutting her out of her life. She's 100% gonna regret that one day.
Also, if the reason why the friendship ended is because Charlotte tried to warn her about Lordon & his red flags I can totally see Niomi say something like "well you're just jealous 'cause now I finally have a dream man while you're single so you want me to be unhappy like you". It goes along with all the lame/passive-aggressive replies she writes to anyone who dares to criticize her.
Charlotte a toxic friend - I don't buy that for a second, remember when she posted a video of her non-existent ass strolling on a beach and told people to take the video as a sign to live your life to the fullest, some followers told her she's being tone-deaf and the next day she prepared a whole speech how she, as a female content creator, has been BULLIED her entire carrer. Who knows, maybe all Charlotte said was "your hair is looking a bit dry, maybe try some leave-in conditioner" and Niomi decided that's enough to ditch her bestie after more than a decade of friendship.

Anyways, as TSwift would say:

Screenshot_20221220_225619_Gallery.jpg

~ at tea time, even Terrina agrees.. ~

• Haha

Ciri

Chatty Member
1671568497378.png

H A P P Y ! So much happy !

Edit : seeing this picture of Niomi, i can't stop laughing (i am so mean)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
She's going to Dublin for Christmas? Yeah, looks like Verity really, truly doesn't like this guy and plain refused to have him in her home.

Niomi's so embarrassing and desperate. It took years for her to spend actual Christmas Day with Joe. But now she'd be willing to sell Daisy May's soul to the devil if it'll get her a ring and a wedding by 2023.

It's creepy how she's completely lost any semblance of independence in this relationship, no doubt what that Creep wants.

• Wow
Reactions: 48

Grapefruits712

Can we add a new rule that any pictures of Lordon need a spoiler warning? I want to vomit every time I see him, so I’d like to be able to prepare myself.

(I’m sort of kidding. But also, he’s truly vile!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that just after she got dumped, someone commented on instagram 'onward and upward, just not woodward' and Charlotte replied a laughing emoji? Maybe Nims has held a grudge ever since.

• Haha

Slaybutter

VIP Member
I can’t seriously imagine Niomi raising a child. She still uses the moon to explain the consequences of her actions.

• Haha
  • Heart

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
If you had told me six months ago the Nimbobs thread would be the most hilarious, bizarre rollercoaster of all the Brit crew threads I’d think you were smoking feel new tea

what is happening?!? Verity and big tez need to stage an intervention!!!! This isn’t going to end well

• Haha

earlgrey

VIP Member
The only downside to the copper iud she mentioned was the invasive procedure of getting it put in/out. Clearly it works well for her if she has no issues but every doctor will warn you of the potential negative side effects. She made no mention and painted it as the magical natural cure all. Sorry if I’m banging on about this but I was stupidly influenced by social media to go hormone free to be more ~healthy~, and got a miserable and painful 6 months out of it.

I saw a couple of comments flagging the potential effects of copper toxicity and she replied that oh she had no idea that was a thing! If you don’t know the potential effects of the health thing you are encouraging maybe don’t post a video about it for thousands of women to see?

• Sick
  • Angry

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Okay.. I’m not sure if this man is single or straight, but clearly Charlotte has a ‘better quality’ of men surrounding her one way or another.. Set me up Charlotte 😂

Joe.. this Doctor…

NIMS should be with someone like him- it suits her better than these sex rages, drugs, cling-on desperate man who looks like the donkey from Shrek with no morals or healthy goals-

A man like this Dr could put Niomi back-on track with volunteering, eating, healthy workouts, the possibly of living in the country etc.,
Curious how a doctor would suit her better? She doesn’t empathize with people who work real jobs. She’s guilt trip him for working and then act smug when he can’t bring himself out of bed on a Saturday morning when she’s already run a 10k.