Niomi Smart #53 Still missing JoeJoe, now selling a Dildo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vlog mostly of her talking at the camera, a long segment of that anxiety thing and snippets of getting ready for events.

Fried hair:
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 21.53.52.png

Absolutely vile shoes:
Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 22.01.24.png

£5000 a month for a retirement home:

Screenshot 2022-12-11 at 21.59.28.png

Oh and she's going to Dublin for Christmas! Talk about desperation, already ditching her family for a guy she's known for mere months.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
The comments 😬
You’re welcome 😉

Between Forky’s white fragility Insta stories rant, Niomi continuing her sad existence, and that weird looking horse she now lives with, this is turning into a shitshow of a Holiday Season for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel so sorry for her. Desperately trying to replace Joe but can't manage to get anyone better than Lordon 😭

Does she like any of Charlotte's photos? Very strange.
Last time she liked one of Charlotte's was Sept 1st :unsure: I would love to know what Niomi's family is thinking

• Wow
Reactions: 18
wow she looks horrible! The roots with this ashy blonde making her look like a grandma. Hairline is receding also. Someone needs to tell her that lifting weights will do wonders for her ( + more food) she looks so unfit. She thinks that this calm slow talking is making her look at peace with herself but it makes her look just anemic
Tbh this truly highlights my issue with ashy blonde, for some reason it's become every hairdressers go to, I'm sure there might be some people who look good with this colour but I wouldn't know because there's such an abundance of people who look so bad with it.

Reactions: 15
She's going to Dublin for Christmas? Yeah, looks like Verity really, truly doesn't like this guy and plain refused to have him in her home.

Niomi's so embarrassing and desperate. It took years for her to spend actual Christmas Day with Joe. But now she'd be willing to sell Daisy May's soul to the devil if it'll get her a ring and a wedding by 2023.

It's creepy how she's completely lost any semblance of independence in this relationship, no doubt what that Creep wants.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Wow she's brought it entirely on herself but she's sooo vulnerable right now I almost feel sorry for her...being with someone her friends and family clearly don't like is going to isolate her so much, and this guy is real bad vibes. She's going to get trapped.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Wow she's brought it entirely on herself but she's sooo vulnerable right now I almost feel sorry for her...being with someone her friends and family clearly don't like is going to isolate her so much, and this guy is real bad vibes. She's going to get trapped.
Yeeep. I know she's vile but I've also lived through a super toxic relationship and have since gotten training and it's all a massive red flag and it does make me worried for her, the way I'd be worried for any other woman who's so obviously vulnerable and acting so stupidly.

It's been 6 months-ish and she's already isolated. Not spending the holidays with her family - which she always did even when in a serious relationship. Ignoring or "cutting out" long-time friends like Charlotte. Basically, she's going to Dublin because nobody wants her if she comes along with Donkey. She almost has no one left but him. It usually doesn't happen so fast.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Her family are spending 2 days with Dimbobs and gnasher before they go off to Dublin- deep joy 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we just take a moment to mourn the loss of beautiful beautiful Joe. The downgrade is insane.
43879408_1853972551359658_8160077527528767488_n.jpg
4E518D52-6259-4A3A-A7BD-365AE885EF1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Someone I know has done a full Niomi to her hair 😭 why?! She had the most beautiful long, dark hair. It now looks like a wig. A straw wig. Just why?!

Wow! Seeing Lordon and Joe side by side, it’s like when Primark tries to copy a designer dress…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone I know has done a full Niomi to her hair 😭 why?! She had the most beautiful long, dark hair. It now looks like a wig. A straw wig. Just why?!

Wow! Seeing Lordon and Joe side by side, it’s like when Primark tries to copy a designer dress…
I guess as you age your hair can get drier? Its different for each person but she just looks like she doesn't actually take care of herself on basic levels.

Reactions: 7
two things: 1. If I was someone actually close to Niomi, I would be properly concerned for her. Seems like Lordon is completely love bombing her and she's soaking up the fact that he doesnt have a real job an so can spend 24/7 with her.
2. In that photo, he literally looks like he could be her nephew or something. She looks old, washed out, and horribly aged, and he doesnt have any of the more mature confidence that you would expect a 25 year old to have.

Reactions: 9
Holly will be happy they will be in Dublin for Xmas, another few hundred followers for Lordon and her for each story tagged no doubt.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why she also refers to her step dad as her parent? is she not close with her actual father

Reactions: 2
I guess as you age your hair can get drier? Its different for each person but she just looks like she doesn't actually take care of herself on basic levels.
I think in her case the dry hair is probably due to all the bleaching she must do to stay blond. Did a forky and got this from Google: “Bleach weakens the hair by breaking down the natural fatty acids, causing permanent damage.” Gets worse the more you do it

Reactions: 9
She’s so wild, isn’t she? 🙄

And she can’t help but post any photo/video where she gets compliments.. Don’t know why he has to record this, by the way.
Did Donkey slip some MDMA into her organic grass fed “no longer plant-based” steak and mash? What the duck is she doing?!

• Haha
Did Donkey slip some MDMA into her organic grass fed “no longer plant-based” steak and mash? What the duck is she doing?!
Yeah she's been acting kinda froggy lately. Didn't realize that cocao was that potent.

• Haha
These shitshow vlogs demonstrate how much help she used to have with them. The sound and editing are both dreadful. I think her new agency must be far more hands-off.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.