Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
It seems that Niomi has unfollowed Charlotte on Instagram?! I’ve also noticed that she’s now deleted her photos from her ‘surprise’ birthday party at her parents home which Lordon (and Charlotte) were invited to?!
Those pics are still there around mid June time

Reactions: 2

talkingbody

has anyone here tried smart skin? is it bad that I actually like the golden jelly cleanser I feel like that's her only decent product.

Reactions: 2

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Sorry, I was not following her for a while, does Joe have a serious girlfriend now? I saw on the poll it says Joe will get engaged, not sure if it is a joke. I could not find any couply photos on Joe's Instagram though
Just a joke, I think, unless @LolitaBlah knows something the rest of us don't know!

Reactions: 1

phutton44

Chatty Member
I must have totally missed the initial discussions regarding Jamie & his affiliation with that midnight promotion company of his. I was sleuthing last night and the articles I found on Google made me physically ill. 🤢
Wait what? What is this? What did you find?

nemidiso

She has really shown her true colours in the past year or so and has proven to be not a very nice person at all. She's extremely selfish; her behaviour towards her mother in the year that she lost her father has been awful and has really told me everything I need to know about her.
oh wait, what happened there? :O

phutton44

Chatty Member
Well I did a bit of sleuthing and found Holly White, Jamies sister who also into wellness, food blogging etc oh and vegan. Instagram is here - I wonder if her and Niomi are going to be besties?

All found from her Bali experience as found on her blog which is the self indulgent twaddle found here

• Haha

S1920

VIP Member
Well if laughter is medicine than I think I've had my fill of health for the day, lolzz.. you guys never dissapoint

I was just on Forky's thread reading some of the comments he's been posting to people and it still keeps shocking me that Niomi picks such terrible dudes to hold her camera for her.

I'm quite out the loop - who was Forky?

• Heart

Critchley

Unfortunately, here I feel like the pill is prescribed very easilyyy and people are not looking at underlying health conditions and period health.
Oh, for sure haha. You could absolutely be right, but I will add that sometimes it might *seem* like the doctor is just prescribing things willy nilly, when in fact there needs to be a differential or working diagnosis before prescribing anything (even a Tylenol). If doctors don't discuss these things with patients, it might give off the impression that they're just doing whatever, but the reality is that things like underlying conditions and period health are habitually examined by the doctor before they even walk into the patient room.

Alrighty - back to the Nimbobs Christmas Royale!! 😆

Attachments

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Fair. I still blame the dildo addictio, she has changed.
Lol I love that you’re still offended by a vibrator meanwhile the algorithm is showing unboxing ads where aesthetic insta companies are throwing butt plugs into PR boxes like they’re candy 😅