Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Getting Jiggy With It :sick:

On another note, the "nutritionist" helping Bradley...(this is a rant) Jesus Christ, are there any "nutritionists" who aren't ED sufferers? They just swap one obsession with another. You don't see many becoming registered dieticians...it's always nutritionists (the one that requires zero legal accreditation). I'm in recovery with an ED; I know my own biases and vulnerabilities all too well. In the support groups I'm a part of, people are all too often preyed upon by these "nutritional experts." I am so sick of "I used to have an ED but I cured myself with rainbow buddha bowls and learning to not count calories while magically staying thin!" Sure, Jan! Recovery comes through therapy, and if you're not qualified to offer that, stop offering people recovery with fucking sweet potatoes.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

laplusheureuse96

C35CE064-386E-4820-BB62-E29ACBB3784F.png

What the actual fuck. I don’t know about you guys but I invest in myself. My education, my career, my physical and emotional well-being, and yes, also my appearance. But my partner was never an “investment”. It’s weird to call people that.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 87

getawaywithit

VIP Member
Omg they are both insane.

And I know this word is overused online these days, but also so narcissistic. Like they have to take an event where they undeniably fucked up, made the situation worse for themselves, and couldn’t get out the situation and had to be rescued by others… and have ever since used it to in fact prove how great they are? After all, they are brave enough to take risks, fall in love, get lost in a jungle! They would do it again of course!

They are SO fit that they made the rescuers’ job even easier for them!

If it weren’t for Bradley and Niomi, the special forces would’ve had such a shitty day!

It’s a very Trumpian, ‘some say this was the best rescue there has even been. It was a great rescue folks, the very best! They told me they’d never rescued such a healthy fit person before. I actually wasn’t even really rescued’, type of mindset.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

laplusheureuse96

CFCFF400-C59D-40CA-89DF-611FEEEDEB36.png

Am I the only one who wants to punch him in the face for this? Yes, hard work is often a requirement for success, but you can’t deny that luck plays a big role too, especially in the influencer business. Being at the right place at the right time is not a myth. Circumstances matter.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 78

cee-bee

VIP Member
People on the comments saying niomi “works hard” and is only enjoying the her success.

Except, she doesn’t work hard. She’s disciplined with food and maybe pushes herself at a PB when running but I’m not sure living under the weight of your crippling neuroses is “working hard”

Britney Spears is someone who famously worked hard (and was open about how she was never allowed breaks or holidays)

JK Rowling manually typed out each of her HP manuscripts before sending it out to publishers to be rejected… thats working hard, and she was too poor to afford a printer so no trips to Mauritius for JK.

Einstein would disappear into his room for days at a time when working, and joked that the ideal occupation for him would be lighthouse keeper.

Being hardworking, being successful has **nothing** to do with holidaying. The reason it’s galling to so many people in the comments is because Niomi did. Not. Earn. That. Holiday.

she does not work hard. She did not earn that success. She was lucky. Lucky that she was born into the family she was. Lucky to have met Marcus. Fair play to her, if she wants to coast along on that then that’s her choice. life is hard so if she wants to take the easy route offered, that’s her choice.

But she can scream that she’s hardworking and get Bradley and others to join in, until they are blue in the face. it won’t make it true and won’t make people believe it when it’s obvious it’s not true.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
I present to you my favourite comment thread under Forky's post. The Fork himself even answered. Apologies for the many screenshots. I tried to keep the colours consistent, but eventually ran out and had to improvise

Screenshot_20220211-091442~3.png
Screenshot_20220211-091456~2.png
Screenshot_20220211-091538~2.png
Screenshot_20220211-091552~3.png
Screenshot_20220211-091606~3.png

Screenshot_20220211-091622~2.png
v
Screenshot_20220211-091636~2.png

So he concludes that the commenter needs help. The real question is, does the commenter need secret service help or will just normal help do?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

AnnaMel

She is at Brad`s and it seems that when she was on the way there, the storm blew away her skin texture.

brads.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

AnnaMel

Imagine being so much privileged that you are whinning about being back in London, one of the most costly, vibrant, interesting cities, where you can easily afford a comfortable life and doing not more than going to cafes and practising yoga.

ETA: We were joking here she will start doing this as soon as she is in London, but I cant even express how irritating she is. She is really not able to come to a realisation how lucky she is?

london.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

lilamay

VIP Member
She's still going on 🤣

Untitled 3.png

Who cares about proper clothes/supplies/safety measures - just wear your special rings, they'll protect you!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

cee-bee

VIP Member
7653F1E6-2F74-4336-AEA9-ADB368F76C6E.jpeg
I’m confused, what good does niomi try to do exactly? How does she try and be good?

does she model good behaviours?
Does she spend her mornings devoting her time to others, as much as she invests in her gym classes and training?
Does she give generously to charity?
Does she volunteer, at all? She has a lot of spare time so surely she must volunteer a little?
Does she use her platform to educate and illustrate important topics?
Does she lend her platform to other, disenfranchised, disadvantaged voices?

because I’m really struggiling to see how she’s trying hard to “do good and be good”

what I do see is;
A young woman blinding herself and refusing to acknowledge, her own privilege
Surrounding herself with people who do the same (Bradley)
A young woman who values the superficial - looks, appearances, money, social class
A young woman who prioritises money, luxury goods and holidays over anything remotely altruistic

sorry Niomi, but the reality is you actually don’t try very hard to “be good” or “do good” and that’s why the tide has turned against you.

• Heart
Reactions: 69