Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm it makes me wonder if he was copy pasting all the nutrition stuff from google to his stories to impress this nutritionist girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Happy Valentine's Day tattlers!! 💖💖💖

I hope none of you spend the day this sad (she looks like she's about to cry):
Untitled.png

On the other hand, I hope none of you spend it with someone like Forky either. Let's see if their shared idiocy in Mauritius and delusions of grandeur have led to ✨ true love! ✨
Untitled 2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Hmm it makes me wonder if he was copy pasting all the nutrition stuff from google to his stories to impress this nutritionist girl
I have visions of him reciting it word for word to the nutrition girl in the hope it’s her knickers he’s getting into tonight, but then having to ask her the meaning of the big words and then getting his fork out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yay! Special delivery for Valentine’s Day! Enjoy your freebies, cause that’s all you’re gonna get this year. #LOVEnecklace 🤦🏻‍♀️
1644858272274.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
After a decade of her being publiclya vegan, pushing her vegan WIEIAD content, her vegan cookbook full of Pinterest stolen inspired recipes it was really jarring to see her sitting in front if a plate of giant crayfish / langoustines about to rip their heads off and tear the skin from their bodies. Honestly for someone who claimed for a decade to be vegan eating crayfish is quite grisly compared to say a salmon burger or tuna steak.

Of course Brad told her to eat it for the protein 🙄 and she does whateverher current forking partner tells her to do. Honestly, for an influencer she is so easily led. "But, Brad said how else would a human get any protein without eating animal products?!"

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh no he’s completely besotted with her and she’s not even mentioned him 😂 he’s posted all those photos of her and she’s posting brand freebies lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I find that picture of her climbing him completely gross. I don't need to see her wedgie and his bits in those shorts 🤮🤮🤮🤮
And as predicted it's a carbon copy of her photo with Joe, it's like she follows a protocol.
I'm surprised he even posted that. She looks like a koala hanging on to a tree trunk unsuccessfully. It actually just highlights how short he is and their lack of physical chemistry. The side by side comparisons of her photos of climbing on tall and handsome Joe make it even more laughable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh no he’s completely besotted with her and she’s not even mentioned him 😂 he’s posted all those photos of her and she’s posting brand freebies lol
I mean freebies are the only thing she actually loves

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously, this couple is all about CLICHÉS! These photos are so cringe 🤦🏻‍♀️ she keeps trying to make Joe jealous, but she can’t see how she’s so losing at this game.
Niomi is so busy doing the most. Meanwhile, Joe seems unbothered and looks to be having a genuinely good time catching the rugby with his brother, watching great films & eating real pizza.

I imagine that after breaking things off, he felt similar to how Andy Dufresne did when he escaped from Shawshank and finally tasted sweet freedom :LOL:

68140A3A-9221-4651-A834-98531D4A3994.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.