Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously can not get over the fact that he just celebrated his 28th birthday. He looks at least 40 here. And no aging is not bad it's not bad to look a certain age but wow it's really not a compliment when you look at least 10 years older than you actually are.
..whereas his mentality does look more than 10 years younger.

Where do you see health?? 👀
In the nutrition book he gave a good read of.

Meanwhile, Niomi, unable to cope with being back to her miserable life in her shed, is reposting some photos of Mauritius 😅

1644752460758.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s something SO awkward about the way he ‘dives’ into the water at the waterfall. And then the way she jumps up for that hug on the beach, at least as awkward looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I seriously can not get over the fact that he just celebrated his 28th birthday. He looks at least 40 here. And no aging is not bad it's not bad to look a certain age but wow it's really not a compliment when you look at least 10 years older than you actually are.
Agreed. I can’t really pinpoint what it is that makes him look so much older. I mean just look at this:
1578D1FF-DA05-43E2-A666-D61E2C60F259.png
62A593CF-FB3B-4CF1-8C8C-B49A2CB0DC27.png
52C8F869-FE18-4320-B806-765A67D8D3F1.png

Is it the receding hairline, the lines on his forehead? Idk, others have those features and still look younger than Forky. Maybe it’s also his style and the way he carries himself

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Agreed. I can’t really pinpoint what it is that makes him look so much older. I mean just look at this:
View attachment 1059594View attachment 1059595View attachment 1059596
It's not even his wrinkles/lines or harsh look. I can't pinpoint it either. I think it's the combination of the hairstyle, reclining hairline and lines. And even all that combined doesn't have to mean you look old. My friend's bf is almost bald, and has many lines/wrinkles and he's mid 30s but he looks much younger than Bradley, especially when he smiles he still looks youthful somehow. Bradley just looks old. Also that hairstyle, there are many men who look great with comb over hairstyles, he just looks greasy.

Reactions: 13
Imagine being so much privileged that you are whinning about being back in London, one of the most costly, vibrant, interesting cities, where you can easily afford a comfortable life and doing not more than going to cafes and practising yoga.

ETA: We were joking here she will start doing this as soon as she is in London, but I cant even express how irritating she is. She is really not able to come to a realisation how lucky she is?

london.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
From his Instagram he looks like he’s happy to get home and see his dog, or happy to forget about the disaster holiday and get a break from her. Bet she’ll want a freebie from soho farmhouse next for valentines or whoever will give her one.

She won’t be happy to be back to rainy grey #ShedLife, could the boiler still be broke 😆 She’s supposed to be doing a Q&A tonight about the holiday. To me this means it’s gonna be a chat about her near death experience 🙄 and how her old witch of a granny got her through it. She’s gonna be milking this story for ever, whereas I suspect Forky will just wanna forget it. 🤣

Imagine being so much privileged that you are whinning about being back in London, one of the most costly, vibrant, interesting cities, where you can easily afford a comfortable life and doing not more than going to cafes and practising yoga.

View attachment 1059625
Honestly what a spoilt brat, she deserves to get lost. Well Forky seems to be pretty happy to be back in London, happy to have a break from her for a bit maybe. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

ETA: We were joking here she will start doing this as soon as she is in London, but I cant even express how iritating she is.

View attachment 1059625
She’s clearly depressed, the holiday may have been a short distraction but no matter where she is, she’s always unhappy. Even if she moved to Mauritius or Bali or some other sunny island, sooner or later she’d start whining about missing home and other tit. I live in a small German town with very little to do and I’m confident my life is still more fun and exciting than hers, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I went to the same university as her, and trust me - we are not educated 😂 she could obviously educate herself by reading, travel etc but we all know she doesn’t do that either.

Babe, you’re delusional if you think all of these apply to you. Work? Respectful?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Babe, you’re delusional if you think all of these apply to you. Work? Respectful?
Being a delusional narc she had to pick that quote, the bit about being responsible, yeah like when you got lost. Thats a really odd quote to put up now though, especially the bit about if someone doesn’t value you they don’t deserve you. Hmm trouble in paradise maybe 🤔 Did they have a row at the airport and he told her some home truths maybe, or did he kick her out so he could watch the rugby with his mates in the pub 🤣 I just saw Joeys dad on tv presenting the rugby. I’m getting the feeling Forky would rather spend valentines with his dog Roots 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahem, sorry to break it to you, but you might want to check her thread. The girl was supporting a right wing fascist movement less than 2 weeks ago.

Yeah she blossomed into a total A hole.. disappointing. Even her mom is arguing with people in her comments, lame.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.