Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very superstitious myself ( like @laplusheureuse96 we have been using the nazaar and the hamza culturally for centuries). But superstitious as I am, getting lost with Bradley would have been seen like a very bad sign. I would have dropped his ass asap.
I agree! This experience is the perfect representation of her current life: utterly lost and hopeless with nowhere to go while being stuck with Bradley, desperately waiting for someone to rescue her. The signs couldn’t be any more obvious, and yet, she doesn’t see them and would rather believe that some rings have saved her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Might just be me but does anyone else feel that in that video where she’s laughing at something he said while climbing down on the rope, that it’s a joke at the tour guide’s expense, or at the very least, something inappropriate to say in front of someone else?
I think he was flashing his fork at her 🙄 the angle she was at and the silly giggling I think she could see right up his shorts 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
A white witch?! I swear everyone in her family is strange. My great grandma was a housewife who liked sewing and eating biscuits.
I guess since manifesting, tarot cards & crystals didn't work she's turning to witchcraft now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess since manifesting, tarot cards & crystals didn't work she's turning to witchcraft now.
I bought this witchcraft book of spells over the first lockdown for entertainment. Haven‘t performed any of the spells but it was great for a laugh.

If Niomi is in need I can send it over…. There are love spells and everything in it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if witchcraft, manifesting or crystals helped her fix the broken heat in her shed?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm very superstitious myself ( like @laplusheureuse96 we have been using the nazaar and the hamza culturally for centuries). But superstitious as I am, getting lost with Bradley would have been seen like a very bad sign. I would have dropped his ass asap. (Also look at the rescue team... bunch of gorgeous men :love:)

I actually think a breakup might be on the horizon. I feel like they got lost because of one of his dumb ideas, and now she's embarrassed and can't stand him. Her odd language is quite cold and distant.
Absolutely she is embarrassed by him now and I’m sure 100% blames him, but she was stupid for not challenging him and blindly following him. She litcherally let him drag her through bushes for 7 hours until they were too exhausted to move and finally rang the guide. And btw what kind of bf is so insensitive to do that to his gf. She seems to have this dumb mentality of wanting to be rescued by a man 🙄 And the climbing a tree to see a helicopter 🤣 does he think they would have sent a helicopter for them in the forest or even see them 🤣 where was it going to land. 😆

Her great granny was a white witch, anyone can call themselves that, I’m a rainbow witch myself cos I like rainbows 😆 Oh and where were her spirit guides she’s supposed to have 3 of them, where they back at the hotel having coffee 😆 Maybe next time just follow real guides rather spirit ones 🙄 Its supplies, maps, brain power, practicality and common sense that gets people through tricky situations, all of which they had none, not rings you dimwit. Still hasn’t learnt anything still a dimwit, sticking with another dimwit. And they didn’t remain calm like she said, they panicked and got themselves even more lost.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's still going on 🤣

View attachment 1056780

Who cares about proper clothes/supplies/safety measures - just wear your special rings, they'll protect you!
Is she saying that she has got nazar from the people who are jealous of her life? They got lost because of their own idiocy (as they have reluctantly admitted in their stories). I can't believe 2 people who do so much exercise and are very active failed to dress and pack appropriately for a hike.

Is Amelia Liana Turkish, Arab, Pakistani... because nazar is a Middle Eastern / South Asian concept and a part of their culture?

Just seen Charlotte's stories... looks like she is living it up in Dubai while Niomi gets lost in the Jungle. I wouldn't be surprised if Niomi and Forky name their first child Simba or Mowgli because of this experience!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The weather in Mauritius seems to be cloudy most of the time and now it looks like the sun is finally coming out just as they are leaving 😆

So she thinks this moonstone ring she has brought her good luck. Well I’d say the last few years have been pretty awful. Let’s see now, 🤔

1. Having to leave India cos of covid, then suddenly getting dumped practically at the alter
2. Getting ripped off and getting stuck with an unsellable, totally impractical draughty tiny shed/greenhouse with a broken boiler, that is freezing in the winter and boiling in the summer. She can’t get planning permission for the shed and the kitchen doesn’t have enough storage space and needs new kitchen worktops. And she obviously hates the house cos she can’t stand to spend any time there. She has no privacy as there is a neighbour overlooking her who can walk right past her front door and see into her yard. And the tiny backyard is dark and gets no sun.
3. She can’t get a decent bf to put up with her and has to resort to Forky getting her through valentines and her 30th.
4. She has the worse holiday of her life, by getting lost in a forest and following her moronic bf for hours and is traumatised.
5. She has to stick with idiot bf and celebrate her 30th with him 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is she saying that she has got nazar from the people who are jealous of her life? They got lost because of their own idiocy (as they have reluctantly admitted in their stories). I can't believe 2 people who do so much exercise and are very active failed to dress and pack appropriately for a hike.

Is Amelia Liana Turkish, Arab, Pakistani... because nazar is a Middle Eastern / South Asian concept and a part of their culture?
Amelia Liana is Jewish of Iraqi descent, so that's part of both of her culture.
(The evil eye exist in a lot of cultures outside of the South Asia/Middle East: North Africa, mediterranean countries, South America etc)

Reactions: 6
You and Forky definitely switched off completely. Even your brains.

switcoff.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She didn’t pack water, emergency snacks, or appropriate clothes - but thank god she had her moonstone ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
She didn’t pack water, emergency snacks, or appropriate clothes - but thank god she had her moonstone ring.
Nothing else shows off how seriously they took the hike than this - who picks out rings for a hike?! They ate a light breakfast so they looked nice and lean for photographs, dressed skimpiliy to show that off, and Niomi picked out two of her favourite rings 😂 does she think telling us this makes her look good or seem lucky?! Oh moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1644686676328.png

Exactly my thought 👇🏻
1644686699626.png

As for Niomi… 🤦🏻‍♀️ « hahahaha he touched my butt and I’m gonna post this on social media, because our relationship is mainly based on showing our body on the Internet hahahaha so funny! » 😒😒 her laugh is so annoying!
1644686847667.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
They’re so cringe it hurts and thanks, @Lovemeabitoftea for covering his butt, seeing it once was more than enough, especially so soon after the close-up photo of his junk grabbing 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
Is she actually telling herself now that it was the evil eye from someone who cursed their trip to the forest that got them lost 🤦🏻 Yeah it’s just all those jealous people out there who magically got her lost, when she’s been lost for years. 😆 Yeah it was probably one of the hotel staff that cursed you, keep telling yourself that. Maybe it had something to do with the entitled behaviour of both of you and having to and clean up your mess, while you laughed about it.

She’s definitely seething underneath about Forky bleeping up their holiday, that’s why she’s being so ridiculously fake positive about it all. She’s going to have to hold her anger in until after valentines now 😆 I reckon she will snap before her 30th.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm very superstitious myself ( like @laplusheureuse96 we have been using the nazaar and the hamza culturally for centuries). But superstitious as I am, getting lost with Bradley would have been seen like a very bad sign. I would have dropped his ass asap. (Also look at the rescue team... bunch of gorgeous men :love:)

I actually think a breakup might be on the horizon. I feel like they got lost because of one of his dumb ideas, and now she's embarrassed and can't stand him. Her odd language is quite cold and distant.
i am not superstitious but I have been told that you have to respect the jungle/ mountain. When we went to Asia, we were told explicitly by our guides. Maybe his bare ass offended the god that is guarding the jungle. 😹 Who knows.:unsure: I don’t feel bad for them at all. Karma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.