Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
These selfish bastards could have at least bought the guide and rescuers drinks and dinner tonight as a thank you for saving their useless lives. No the selfish biatch just posted pics of the free wine the hotel gave them and their dinner in a fancy restaurant, like it was well deserved. What a pair of tone deaf shameless scroungers they are and taking selfies with the rescuers, when they should have just been too ashamed of wasting their valuable time. Dickheads like OnlyForks should just stick to getting drunk and shagging in Magaluf where they belong. This pair were clueless when it came to survival, because they’re incapable of properly experiencing life, they’re brainless Instagram robots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

QueenDecember

VIP Member
"Rather than stay put and wait to be found, attempt to return to the group, or even call the guide straight away, the couple embarked on a mission of their own."

Oh the well placed shade for their stupidity!! The Sun is a trash rag but they got it right today...

• Haha
Reactions: 68

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
It really annoys me that a lot of influencers don't realise that being able to take the financial risk of doing something like Youtube is indicative of a massive level of privilege. Doesn't Niomi say she was working in Kurt Geiger, saw Marcus was doing well so decided to give it a go herself? So what happened if it didn't take off, or at first when she had bills and rent to pay? Something was going on in the background there, and obviously we know her family are loaded. Most people cannot afford to take risks like 'hoping something works out'. She needs to watch an episode of Dragons Den or something where you get people who have remortgaged their house to try and get their business off the ground only to go on that show and be told it's not commercially viable. If hard work got you out of poverty then we probably wouldn't have a poverty problem in this country. It is indefensibly ignorant in this day and age to still be bleating on about 'deserving' things because you 'work hard'. People who clean toilets for minimum wage work harder than Niomi and Forky put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

QueenBW

VIP Member
The caption is gone....That was fast. She is a moron.
View attachment 1066824
She's such a bitch. "Apologies IF it offended you". That's not an apology. That's basically calling the other person too sensitive. Boohoo, she doesn't do too well in grey London weather. But even so, that wasn't what the caption said. It said she missed having no worries other than whether she saw a turtle or not... what are her big, bad worries in London? Whether she'll get a white Dior bag or a black Dior bag? She can fuck off with her privilege and self-righteous attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

mg95

VIP Member
I’m going to say something here that maybe paints me in a bad light but I trust this is a safe space. Joey gets a free pass on here for dumping her the way he did because (1) I find him incredibly handsome 😂 and (2) because of how awful Niomi has shown herself to be since the break up, which was nearly 2 years ago now.

Many of us, myself included, felt deeply bad for her when everything happened. I know I left multiple comments on here sympathizing with her and chastising Joe’s behaviour. I just don’t have it in me to do that anymore. She doesn’t deserve it. And a lot of time has passed so it’s time to focus on the present. Yes, we only got one side of the story - but the side we got was from a self-centred, materialistic, social climbing, image obsessed girl who showed a complete disregard for the needs of her partner at a time when the world was in crisis and he’d just lost his job. Since the breakup we’ve seen her flout Covid restrictions, associate with a Trump supporter, post undisclosed ads/gifts, leave a huge carbon footprint with her flights, abandon her social causes, drop friendships, disregard her family, complain about her privileged life in London, and call her viewers weird for caring about her change of diet when she marketed herself as a plant-based sustainability influencer in the first place. And let’s not forget the woe-is-me podcast tour.

What’s Joey up to? Staying quiet on all of it and starting a new business.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Terezhor

Guys I had a nightmare tonight, I dreamt that Forky wanted to leave Niomi for me and I didnt even want to be with him, I actually told him that I am married with two kids in that dream and he still kept going about how he wants to be with me, we were on some beach and Niomi was really mad and swam to some island in the sea..?! I am so confused… then Forky took me and my son to his apartment which was a total mess and there were dirty dishes everywhere.. 🤯
Not gonna lie, I woke up and I had to check I have my husband next to me.. it was really terrifying… I might need to take a break from this thread 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I don't know about you guys, but I'm so relieved...I'd almost forgotten what her arse looked like. Days were dark, and nights, darker. So to see those half-full wanksocks of fleshy entitlement--sorry, buttocks--wiggling towards me on Instagram was deeply comforting. I can rest easy now. Nam-ass-te, my friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

cee-bee

VIP Member
Does forky have his own thread yet?

anyway I mentioned earlier that I felt he’d been shoved down my throat and I know him but I’m not really sure how I know him? Since I have zero interest in him as a persona or his “business”

anyway I googled “who is Bradley simmonds and where did he come from” and this news story came up. I thought the comments were too funny not to share…he comes across as *exactly* the type of person I think he is.

I bet he wouldn’t put nimbobs on his insta if it wasn’t for her 1.4mil followers. Interesting that was one of the first things he mentioned about them as a couple in response to being challenged about their holiday. He’s all about “building his brand” and this liaison with Niomi is just he latest in a string of strategic relationships he’s had to “boost” his persona in my humble opinion.

for all I dislike niomi, she’s in a vulnerable position having been rejected by Joe and have the dream crash around her ears. She was ripe for the picking for a user like this guy.

1F4DDB38-B380-4551-A56F-7394AEE01583.jpeg
5999B4BD-1A4A-4B88-97AC-0A83C5402A1F.jpeg
B6FE08ED-7F05-4562-80E6-8639FCF2AFAC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

DarkSideofLurk

Niomi has never been vegan for ethical reasons, it has always been weightloss

She has always said she is plant based not vegan and for her health I.e orthorexia. She has definitely said its not not ethical reasons and bradley probably spun her the right line for health

Both of these 2 people clearly have a massive issue with food. They went on a hike through the jungle and didn't bring a single proper emergency snack. They had a light breakfast and thought this would be enough to sustain them for their fairly intense trip through the fucking jungle.

Anything could happen, they could break their leg or the weather could turn. Who doesn't bring food to hike through the jungle? Who thinks a light breakfast is enough? And Bradley seemed most excited by their tour guides calories. Poor guy must have been absolutely exhausted and panicking as he's searching the jungle for them and Bradley posts about his fucking calorie count.
I completely agree, Forky even said in his stories that they had a light breakfast because they didn't want to feel 'bloated for the hike' i.e. they didn't want to be bloated for the semi-naked pics in the waterfall. They definitely deserve each other.

• Sick
  • Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I think that's where she gets it wrong. She thinks other women are "hating" on her because she's successful, but she missed the point entirely. It's not about her "success" at all. I mean, she was "successful" when she was dating Joe, so nothing to do with that. She was also traveling a lot back then and didn't generate this type of negative windfall because she was far more humble, appreciative and relatable. I watched her Indonesia Vlog from a few years ago and it's such a drastic contrast in comparison to her trip to Mauritius with Bradley.

People are coming at her for her contradictory and insensitive actions in the last couple of months. She went from "Princess Sustainability" to "Miss
Dior" and discarded the identity that attracted a great portion of her followers. It's OK to grow and change, but then be consistent and transparent about it. If she wants to support Dior, Longchamp and other luxury brands, then she needs to stop promoting sustainable fashion at the same time because the two don't correlate. You can't capitalize on one set of values and its complete opposite at the same time.

She's out here complaining about the bad weather in London after a lengthy trip to Mauritius when a large majority of people in the UK are worried about increasing energy and living costs. She's shamelessly been traveling and did a grand tour of Europe during a global pandemic. She keeps promoting Jaguar and other fancy car brands when only 0.05% of her following can afford such vehicles. She's selling an unrealistic and unrelatable image and is no better than Molly Mae and other influencers. She has become more and more unrelatable and posting about her uterus or psychic consultations doesn't make her any more relatable/personable. Her following is simply sensing the detachment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

irvinelane

VIP Member
This is way more touching than photos of couples/dinners/flowers/gifts.

Probably means he’s single?

1644919047103.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61