Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7898A43C-E182-469F-8BE6-CD7281A94955.jpeg

omg this is actually the first time seeing the infamous pizza night!

Joe's pizza looks pahethic. I don't care much about pizza to be honest but man, I want to cry :ROFLMAO: there is literally NOTHING on Joe's pizza.

Forecast says it’s raining all day tomorrow in london and there’s a smaller storm on Sunday, so she’ll be well pissed off being stuck indoors, in her rattling shed/greenhouse 😆
More than that, are we getting another storm in her uterus? 🌪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She is at Brad`s and it seems that when she was on the way there, the storm blew away her skin texture.

brads.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
Jesus that’s some heavy photoshopping 😆 Of course she’s round at Forkys, can’t stand to be alone and probably cos her shed was rattling like mad 😆 I wouldn’t wanna be stuck in that depressing looking shed in a storm either. That apartment of his is gonna get a battering from the wind, being so exposed. She always has to go round to his, I don’t think he wants to spend any time in that shed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1071389

Joe's pizza looks pahethic. I don't care much about pizza to be honest but man, I want to cry :ROFLMAO: there is literally NOTHING on Joe's pizza.

"A new place to call home." - well that aged poorly!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"A new place to call home." - well that aged poorly!

Hahaha !
The pizza gate 🤣

Oh man she is just such a pathetic person.

She is at Brad`s and it seems that when she was on the way there, the storm blew away her skin texture.

View attachment 1071439
Can she BE more photoshoped 🤦‍♀️
She needs to even pretend she is sooo tanned guyyyyzzz...I wonder where she was ? I could not recall from the milion of photos she pollutes the internet with🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok tattlers sorry again I’m trying to catch up, two questions;

• what’s the situation with Niomis dad? I’ve seen it referenced that she’d mentioned wanting a “traditional” family since it wasn’t something she experienced herself
• what happened with Joe and Anna? Looks as though Anna is on holiday with another guy, I’m assuming that’s definitely over?

Reactions: 3
Ok tattlers sorry again I’m trying to catch up, two questions;

• what’s the situation with Niomis dad? I’ve seen it referenced that she’d mentioned wanting a “traditional” family since it wasn’t something she experienced herself
• what happened with Joe and Anna? Looks as though Anna is on holiday with another guy, I’m assuming that’s definitely over?
As far as I know Niomi's dad has never been in the picture. Her mum had her when she was very young - 17/18. I don't know anything about her dad. I've never heard her talk about him

Anna is currently on a work trip to Sweden. I think that guy is a work colleague. I also think that JoAnna have been over for months - maybe since around July? - but I have no actual proof of this.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 1070507

Does she ever wear a workout set more than once?! Are they just shipped off to be depop-ed by some gleam minion under a pseudo name for niomi? Perhaps Fiona Woodward or something akin to that from her Joey days.

View attachment 1071389

I think that pizza looks fine - for niomi. She's like 100 pounds and 5'4 or something. Joe was about 6' and had been lugging boxes around his flat full of her stuff, unpacking it all and then collecting her from her champagne brunch date with Charlotte... give the man a second pizza and some wedges or something niomi! She seemingly had this preoccupation that they needed the same sizes portions and had to eat the same meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just watched some old school Niomi videos and a couple of her most recent ones and, my god, this woman has done a complete 180. She just doesn't give af anymore and is acting like a partying college student in their late teens desperately trying to look sexy. I actually low key miss her Kate Middleton wannabe days, but I guess this is the real Niomi unmasked we have nowadays.

Reactions: 24
I just watched some old school Niomi videos and a couple of her most recent ones and, my god, this woman has done a complete 180. She just doesn't give af anymore and is acting like a partying college student in their late teens desperately trying to look sexy. I actually low key miss her Kate Middleton wannabe days, but I guess this is the real Niomi unmasked we have nowadays.
Gotta be honest, I love messy niomi more than her cos playing K Middy. The overly long bleached hair, the red lips and nails combined with animal print. Brad is a classic rebound bf, but I wouldn't be utterly shocked if she got accidentally (but, not accidentally) pregnant this year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Niomi Smart #38 Bum on display, leaving a mess at the buffet, flamingo pose with the secret service in disarray

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Gotta be honest, I love messy niomi more than her cos playing K Middy. The overly long bleached hair, the red lips and nails combined with animal print. Brad is a classic rebound bf, but I wouldn't be utterly shocked if she got accidentally (but, not accidentally) pregnant this year.
Ah she is Brad's rebound. He has bounced from one skinny rich blonde to another. He is so predictable

Reactions: 14
These comments under her latest post 💯🙌🏻 she’s such in a bad place, but won’t admit it. There will come a time where she’ll hit rock bottom so hard that she’ll reach a point of non return (but she’ll find a way to complain about it, naturally).

1645206017859.png

1645206026963.png

1645206035861.png

1645206049794.png

1645206059350.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
These comments under her latest post 💯🙌🏻 she’s such in a bad place, but won’t admit it. There will come a time where she’ll hit rock bottom so hard that she’ll reach a point of non return (but she’ll find a way to complain about it, naturally).

View attachment 1071813

View attachment 1071814
View attachment 1071815

View attachment 1071816

View attachment 1071817
Seems a very consistent trend and to be honest I'm happy to see it.
We will see if gleam buys bots.

Screenshot_20220218-185612_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.