Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7653F1E6-2F74-4336-AEA9-ADB368F76C6E.jpeg
I’m confused, what good does niomi try to do exactly? How does she try and be good?

does she model good behaviours?
Does she spend her mornings devoting her time to others, as much as she invests in her gym classes and training?
Does she give generously to charity?
Does she volunteer, at all? She has a lot of spare time so surely she must volunteer a little?
Does she use her platform to educate and illustrate important topics?
Does she lend her platform to other, disenfranchised, disadvantaged voices?

because I’m really struggiling to see how she’s trying hard to “do good and be good”

what I do see is;
A young woman blinding herself and refusing to acknowledge, her own privilege
Surrounding herself with people who do the same (Bradley)
A young woman who values the superficial - looks, appearances, money, social class
A young woman who prioritises money, luxury goods and holidays over anything remotely altruistic

sorry Niomi, but the reality is you actually don’t try very hard to “be good” or “do good” and that’s why the tide has turned against you.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
She needs to take her own advice, all she’s does is whinge about her life, poor spoilt little brat and her first world privileged problems. And again tone deaf complaining while the country is going through the worst storm in years. Storm Eunice has left thousands without power, people died, damage to property, travel chaos, but what is she concerned about, herself and only herself.

She says everyone should use her arse hanging out on holiday as a sign of how to live life 🙄 Yep well it’s basically an hole behaving like a twit on holiday, while shoving that free holiday and arse in people’s faces.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
"Trying to be good and do good".
  • Is she getting involved and promoting charities on a regular basis? No.
  • Is she raising awareness on a particular cause? No.
  • Is she doing giveaways to get rid of all the freebies she gets? No.
  • Is she using her skill-set to launch initiatives to teach people how to succeed in the social media era? No.
  • Is she helping people who are less fortunate than her? No.
  • Is she addressing sensitive topics which are at the forefront of our society's struggles? No.
  • Is she promoting a healthy lifestyle? No.
  • Is she supporting other women to reach their career goals? No.
  • Is she using her personal experiences to help other people out there (mental health following a break-up, confidence etc)? No.
I could go on and on, but I seriously think she is very disconnected from reality if she thinks she is "doing good". This is not school where if you draw a nice picture, you get an A+. She thinks doing good is posting polished pictures, throwing a sustainable brand in-between two luxury items and remaining neutral on controversial topics; but it's not "doing good" at all. She doesn't have a notion.

She's made a mockery out of the free trip to Mauritius (the state of that table, getting lost in the forest, the naked butt pictures, the lack of proper positive advertising for the hotel); spoke negatively about Joe on various occasions in her podcasts; plastered her wealth around Christmas when tons of people were reeling from the hit they took during the pandemic; travelled extensively spring/summer when most countries were still proceeding with caution due to COVID etc...Please. Nothing about her behavior in the last year has been "good".

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Malicious, sheesh, someone get Dimmy a dictionary. A lot of comments are from people who still LIKE her and they have to apologize for half the comment about writing it, she's doing this on purpose to stir up sympathy. She's probably going to do a podcast about bullies next, because the moment princess doesn't get her ass kissed she has an allergic reaction lol.

Forky was the one telling people that they are sick and they need help.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ah, come on. Let’s all give her some credit! She’s an ambassador for Women for Women … that she never ever mentions :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
« Especially when I try so hard to do good and be good. I try my hardest to let the positive messages like this one shine brighter than the negative, but it isn’t easy. »

😂😂 this is beyond ridiculous! She’s such a bleeping liar who couldn’t be more in denial. I mean, if you really were a good person, you wouldn’t try so hard. In fact, you wouldn’t try at all, it would be natural, which you’re absolutely not. So stop lying to your followers, stop lying to yourself first, stop this bullshit you’ve been carrying forever. You’re acting like a victim, but it will lead you to nothing except a miserable life.

You’re asking people to stop commenting this way, but what if you set an exemple for once? Stop gaslighting people and they will, maybe, stop putting you in your place.

So glad people now speak the truth!

View attachment 1072387
The comments are quite possibly from her only remaining true viewers puzzled as to why someone who portrayed themselves to be worried about climate change, to be a vegan and a sustainability warrior is suddenly a meat eating, mega consumer who is interested in making their carbon footprint bigger darker and heavier.

Then they're publicly shamed by niomi for being oing too interested in her life and what she is eating - hint it's not vegtables.

Reactions: 35
They always use the "jealousy" angle, dude, you're as dim as the chick you're defending... posting some comments that I'm sure will be gone soon.

1645229726971.png

1645229777560.png

1645229986636.png

1645230069338.png

1645230170772.png

1645230194533.png

1645230238840.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Anyone who disagrees is a 'jealous hater'? 😂 Really? Sad thing is a lot of these commenters are probably grown women, still acting like they're in high school.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I'm sorry lol "I try to be good and do good" but she's dating someone who is clearly a racist and misogynist. Sorry for bringing this up licherallyyyyy all the time but I will never get over it. I'm not sure if she's smart enough to actually grasp the implications of what some of his opinions say about him as a person (and how damaging they are to others), but that she's willing to even overlook the fact that he's basically an open trump supporter for some mediocre D is beyond gross and embarrassing. They aren't good people.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What one thing does Niomi do that could possibly be construed as ‘good’. Showing off her bum on her stories, taking free holidays, constantly whining about her ex who clearly wants privacy, has given up any pretence of ethical principles re sustainability and plant based eating…never has there been a more obvious glow down 🤷🏻‍♀️ who is this gal even kidding, jeez louise.

Reactions: 27
There was a comment on there that basically said "How did you heal and find love again?" and I had to snort.. girl, this ain't love, it's just permission to act like garbage and be praised for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If Niomi wants a free pass on everything (breaking Covid bubbles, ignoring restrictions, consumerism, flying, offending vegans), she aught to ask Gleam to help her rebrand and target her page to a different crowd. There’s no sense in asking the conscientious audience that she’s amassed to show approval for her post Joey era decisions.

Reactions: 34
Guys imagine if we took to instagram and talked about malicious comnents and had a break down everytime we got feedback / criticism at our real life jobs?!

Niomi is so dense that she can’t even see 1% of WHY people might be criticizing her.

And the comments saying ‘she works hard’ like what?!?!?! It would be great if they could give examples of nim’s hard work. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
For someone who believes that everything happens for a reason, she is yet incapable of seeing there’s a reason why she’s getting more and more comments calling her out on her attitude. She lives in a world of entitlement and self-illusion where her followers should agree with everything she does no matter what.

Here, she’s playing the victim card, as always when something bad happens to her, when it could be a good opportunity for an introspection. And introspection is an important part of a healing process, when you finally accept and admit what went wrong. Instead, she keeps burying her head in the sand, because it hurts less than facing the reality. Well, it can be a short-termist solution, but it will never help her to fix her issues.

1645244751415.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She posted that she's getting support from strong women but she only considers them to be "strong women" if they praise her. That's not strength, being strong is hearing tit you don't want to hear and reflecting on it. It's facing your fears so they don't consume you, and that's hard, I struggle with it too... She's going to be a coddled princess living in her ivory tower until she realistically chooses not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m not sure about that, but I have the feeling she’s been distancing herself from her friends and family to be with Bradley. Past the fact she wants to get back at Joe, maybe it’s because he’s the only one available while everyone else is busy with their life (they all have their partner and/or live outside London).

Reactions: 21
I’m not sure about that, but I have the feeling she’s been distancing herself from her friends and family to be with Bradley. Past the fact she wants to get back at Joe, maybe it’s because he’s the only one available while everyone else is busy with their life (they all have their partner and/or live outside London).
She certainly seems to pour all of herself into him right now.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.