Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
What a strange world we have...
Here I am, worried about the new energy prices.. Will I be able to pay everything each month? I want to do my best to use as little gas as possible for environmental reasons and cook in the microwave etc. but using those items is much much more expensive than cooking on gas. I am at home all day and have to use electricity to heat the house. How am I going to afford it, I am worried each month.

And here we have the Niomis and Bradleys of this world, who think they are entitled to a free vacation because they have 1.8M followers, but probably rather closer to 800k, the rest is probably emptys/bots.

I often feel hopeless, frustrated and more depressed when I see this. People think this is normal because it's so normalized that it seems normal, but it is not normal at all.

In this world... Only the people who matter matter...

Anyway,
I think all Tattlers together are worth at least 2M followers, too, right? When are we getting a free tattle holiday? A relaxing beach trip for all of us would be nice huh?

mr-bean-mr-beans-holiday.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 60

earlgrey

VIP Member
She didn’t pack water, emergency snacks, or appropriate clothes - but thank god she had her moonstone ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Callan

VIP Member
Sorry I didn't reply earlier but wow that sounds terrifying, I am truly happy the pilot was so brave and was able to rescue you all! What a relief. That sounds horrible. I'm so glad you are safe! ♥

I agree, he doesn't seem to know anything (hence the googling and copy/pasting). I am vegan for about 4 years now and it's seriously so easy to get enough protein in it still makes me roll my eyes when protein gym dude bros don't understand this. Just eat normal? Half a block of tofu is already 30 gr of complete protein. I usually eat between 80 and 110 grams of protein and that's about double the amount I need per day and I'm not even trying or planning what I eat etc. Well said! I think Niomi is just doing it because she wants to fit in with Brad's lifestyle, he influences her (because who is she on her own, right?) and wants to get skinnier/leaner etc.
You're such kind soul, thank you, I appreciate your comment. Basically within an hour our pilot was smart enough to recognized we had a broken part ( that I later overheard the stewardess say in the hotel would make flying over the ocean impossible) so he had to dump fuel meant for a 10+ hour trip ( cause apparently landing with that is hazardous) within the first hour of the flight, then our wings caught on fire amidst crazy movie like turbulence and we barely landed in a swamp wile having to be rescued by a butt load of fire trucks.. then they took us to a hotel awaiting next flight few hours later, which we got on ( not everyone got on, some people were so scared they hanged out in the lounge stress drinking and never made it) and that plane was broken too, we had to stop at the tamarack for 3 hours to get dripping engine oil fixed and after previous day the shell shock wearing off, I was like no thanks, I requested to get off the plane and other people said the same so they send a bus over to pick us up.. I just couldn't risk another broken plane, my mother would lose her mind so yeah, it was a long story and I don't want to hijack the thread, but on the 1st flight I sat next to an older gentleman who kindly let me hold his hand because we all thought this was it, and it was a horrible feeling of absolute despair and with nothing we could do while seeing fire on all sides in mid air.. so seeing Niomi and Brad act like they survived a near death experience with glee is just foul.

Anyways sorry for sharing all that, I just think if Niomi had friends like you guys in her life, she'd be much happier. I don't think she hears much truth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

cee-bee

VIP Member
Lay off guys ok - nobody else knew about Mauritius as a holiday destination until these two blobs of air put it on insta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I think Bradley perfectly illustrated the big problem with influencers: entitlement. Sure, they have 1.8M followers combined, but it doesn't mean they deserve all the freebies they get. They don't produce quality content and a large following doesn't necessarily mean you're a deserving or good person. He's fooling himself if he thinks 1.8M followers is a testament to how deserving they are - there's no correlation there. Brands might give them freebies, but ultimately, they're just walking ads, which in my opinion is at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to real life accomplishments. Besides, Bradley got his following because he kept chasing high-profile females for business ventures (Caroline Flack, Molly Mae, Niomi). Their Mauritius trip was a PR disaster as they didn't advertise it properly. They're just two spoiled kids. I'm sure Joe would have been far more appreciative of this trip than Bradley and his naked butt picture.

Frontline and essential workers literally saved lives during the pandemic when most influencers were sitting at home doing nothing, yet you don't see these workers posting ridiculous IG stories saying: "We saved so many lives, we deserve a £10,000 bonus". The pandemic may have knocked some sense into some people who got a different perspective on life and realized what truly matters in life. These two clearly got more shallow than anything else. They've learned nothing. His post is a complete disgrace when you think of all the people who took a hit during the pandemic. I'm not surprised he posted something like this, but you would think Niomi, who was exposed to true poverty in India, would have a more humble perspective (I'm referring to the display of wealth at Christmas and the hot mess they left on that table).

Joe would never take her back. She's sealed her fate with her shenanigans. They've obviously drifted apart since the breakup. Joe is definitely marriage material. Even if Joe certainly has flaws, they're probably not as severe as Bradley's.

Last edited:
  • Heart

oshare

VIP Member
I still can't believe he told that one person the other day to go into a deficit of 600-800 calories "but not more than a 1000", without knowing ANYTHING about that person. Who does he think he is in general to give out advice like that? Maybe that person has an ED and is now following his advice. Seriously WTF is he doing. This is so dangerous.

• Heart
  • Angry

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
So I was off tattle for like 10 days (Sorry for the new thread I was really off)... and I was like oh man what will I find in Niombob's thread? whar are the news? I would have never never NEVER thought it would be: Niomi and Forky got lost in a jungle!!!! A fucking jungle!! I mean.. the photos!!?? the naked ass!! them making it official in bed... euuuuh WTF!

• Haha
  • Heart

mg95

VIP Member
I got a good kick out of imagining Joe and Freddie coming across that article. Would love to see their reactions to it :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

laplusheureuse96

Remember when Dimbobs said she’d never make another relationship of hers public again and that she’d be a more private person in that regard? Lol, that was a good one. After the humiliation she suffered by Joe, I thought she’d actually stick to her word this time (she had said the same thing after her break up with Marcus ) but no, Dimbobs couldn’t possibly let people think that she was still single *gasp*

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Thanks to @sitkx for the thread title inspiration and also to @tattle420 for I'm a Nobody...Get Me Out of Here, which also works!

Whew!

In case you missed it: Dimbobs and Dick Van Fork got LOST IN THE JUNGLE!

And now we have seen more of Forky than we ever wanted to see!

3CDCA8A9-4057-4417-B269-B683A282761C.png

I think it's safe to say they're a couple at this point! At least Niomi didn't strip off, eh? Niomi has declared that now they've made it out of the jungle - with the help of SECRET SERVICES - they can get through anything. Then again, she said the same about Joey when they made it out of India on the last flight before everything locked down, and look how that turned out for her. Oh moon! as @LolitaBlah would say. Where is our thread recapper extraordinaire? I guess you're stuck with me for this one. The last thread was at 63 pages and I have 10 minutes.

I'm sure there is a whole lot more to recap.. After all, we also had Forky and Dimbobs weekend away where Nims cooked a meal for her beau in her short shorts. Now that we've seen Dick Van Fork naked in the jungle, I can only imagine what Valentine's Day might bring!

Anything else to add to the recap - add it in comments!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

cee-bee

VIP Member
Niomi is like that sad old billboard by the roundabout as you leave town.

It’s been around for years and is a bit tired and outdated, but gets a lot of traffic just by virtue of being where it is.

advertisers still use it because, why not? It’s covering a base and better than letting your competitor use it.

but it’s sad and tired and boring and everyone is sick to death of seeing it every bloody time they cross that roundabout.

• Haha
  • Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
Wow that’s outrageous

food for thought Niomi;

that leather bag you just got gifted from Dior? Dior do not rate well on their sustainability… in fact, they rated 21-30% in the Fashion Transparency Index for labour conditions alone (I’m focusing on that specifically because of how it relates to feminism).

You don’t just promote Dior though Niomi, you promote a plethora of fast fashion brands, all #kindlygifted and tagged, from Ghost through to Ganni - I doubt you’ve ever checked a single rating though, or bothered a single brain cell on worker conditions. Despite your proclaimed love of all things sustainable. That half assed video you did a few years ago on vintage shopping, “guys it’s much better for the planet if we shop vintage”. You didn’t really care did you? You didn’t even research it because you put zero info in the video. It was all about you, you dressing up. One big vanity project.

the fashion industry uses a largely female labour workforce, and it’s usually employed from third world countries, making it a feminist issue. Fast fashion also targets women in a way it doesn’t target men. It’s women’s clothing that make up the bulk of “fast fashion”. How many outfits do you repeat on your grid nimbobs? How often do you advertise your latest fashion #gift? The last one was… yesterday I think?

is it feminism to promote those brands? Is it feminist to benefit financially from the exploitation of thousands of women, born into much more greatly reduced circumstances than yourself. Many of whom die in the factories they work in. Many see literal pleas for help into garments. It’s not really, in my humble opinion. And you could *maybe* claim ignorance but the problem is, you made a point of talking about it before. So it’s a choice to be ignorant.

it’s tacky, cheap and disgusting, frankly, to trot out feminism as a shield against justified criticism of your questionable life choices. It’s hypocrisy to use feminism only when it suits you. People aren’t leaving “mean” critical comments because you’re a woman. It’s because you’re not half as kind and good as you think you are.

• Heart

ellie9223

Regarding the broken off engagement... she blindsided Marcus with the break up after a decade long (or whatever long relationship) so I call it karma in a way.
Maybe I am bias as I also called off an engagement. For me, it came to a point where my ex partner was a gambler, he lost a shit ton of money, kept on promising he would never do that again and yet he always did. I offered to put him rehab, he didn't want to go. So at that point that was the decision I had to make. he was wise enough that he was not gambling his living costs, but it was that bad that he had zero savings despite him working extra hours and saturdays and what not. For me it was that and the fact that I was always getting upset that I was doing everything in the house, like the cooking, the washing dishes etc etc. And at some point I was like "Do I want to be married to someone and still have to do everything?". And I simply decided that enough was enough. I have to admit, I would probably not ever seen all the toxicity I was in because I was in love with that person, but then I decided to let in my best friend on what was going on and she told me simply "Do you think something is going to change in the next year, or 5 years? You have been together for a decade and things went worse and worse and worse". And that's what really opened my eyes.
For me, Joe had the same thought process, he moved in with his brother and perhaps his brother started making him notice small things. Like the fact that she would shame him for wanting bread, maybe he also commented on him never being allowed meat or whatever, not for ethics but for support on his gf or simply because that's what she cooked so that was it. IMO Joe didn't really catch up on the toxicity of the relationship till lockdown happened and he was with her 24/7, but the brother really put into prospective for him.

You cannot blame a person for doing what is best for them, IMO Joe did what he had to do. And the fact that he let her speak her truth and never ever tried and speak back, for that he has my respect. My ex has been badmouthing me right left and center, and I have never said what lead to the break up because I don't feel it's my place to tell his family all he had done to me. And I am not doing it to protect him, I am doing it because I know that if his family were to know all the money he lost, all the things he did, they would be heartbroken and I honestly don't have it in me.

That doesn't mean that I don't feel any sympathy for Niomi, of course I feel sorry for her and what happen is really sad, but it would have been worse if they were to marry and then divorce a year later because he hated her guts. Or maybe after they had kids. He should not have proposed, but he did what he felt right at the time and then things just didn't work out.

• Heart

irvinelane

VIP Member
SO. CLICHÉ. 😂😂 they really thought they were in a movie and this photo would be the poster: Lost in the jungle until you get it done. I swear these two are so meant to be together! Hello drama queens!

1644518323603.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

earlgrey

VIP Member
Arrogant or imbecile? You decide. Everything is a fucking journey for this twat - a lesson to be learnt.

That rescue team need a huge donation coming their way. They risked their lives. What was the lesson to be learnt for them?

Absolutely pig sick of this woman.
One disturbing thing I've learned about Niomi this year is she couldn't give less of a shit about other people's lives, whether she's spreading Covid around crowds or being an idiot in the jungle requiring rescue.

• Heart
Reactions: 54