Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
50074C91-23E4-48E6-9815-EC31902349BA.png
Yeah, surely they were delighted to rescue two brainless English tourists who managed to get lost despite having a private guide. They must’ve been overjoyed at seeing you. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, Niomi appears so incredibly thin and weak, I can’t imagine her being the “machine” Forky claims she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thank God your James Bond mission went well!

View attachment 1064680

The special forces were delighted when they realised we were two very fit individuals without any injuries. 😂😂

View attachment 1064688View attachment 1064685
And always have your Aspinal leather bag with you in the jungle, it’s not practical, but you still wanna look good while dragging your booty call through bushes for 8 hours. Just eat fruit before your hike, you don’t wanna look bloated in the hundreds of shirtless grams and videos you’re gonna take, until your phone battery runs out. Put some practical things in your designer bag, I like to carry a can of Elnett for hair emergencies, extra strong hold always works for me. And the booty call likes to carry a tiny bag of chocolate covered almonds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah, surely they were delighted to rescue two brainless English tourists who managed to get lost despite having a private guide. They must’ve been overjoyed at seeing you. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, Niomi appears so incredibly thin and weak, I can’t imagine her being the “machine” Forky claims she is.
His statement is as disproportionate as Niomi working from home.

Reactions: 14
I thought he looked pretty bad towards the end of their relationship. I remember pictures/videos of him right before they went to stay in London where he looked like he had lost a lot of weight. He looked like he was really suffering. He definitely looks healthier now from what I've seen.
Yes, he looked unhappy. He looks healthier now. And if he gets any healthier...I am here for Chonky Joe. BoPo Joe.

In fact now I kind of want a fried peanut butter sandwich truck called Chonky Joe's to magically appear in Niomi's precious Notting Hill. Freddie could walk round wearing a sandwich board...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They were delighted when they saw these two lost idiots, lol sure...

This is what they really saw:

1644951222834.png

I just read this line and it made me think of Forky and Nims

"Compassionate people want to contribute; entitled people want to win and to be admired for it."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I may well be on my own here, but I thought he looked better when he was with Niomi then he does now. 😬
do you mean weight-wise? I think he looked drained and you could tell he lost weight if you compare how he looked when they got together and at the end of the relationship. IMO he was more muscular before, at the end he looked pretty frail in a way. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
do you mean weight-wise? I think he looked drained and you could tell he lost weight if you compare how he looked when they got together and at the end of the relationship. IMO he was more muscular before, at the end he looked pretty frail in a way. 🤷‍♀️
You could see it in his eyes, his gaze was always so bleak, he looked as if he had a vampire suck his blood for years.
I was looking for examples and watched the secret peanut butter stash, poor guy he didn't even know how to feel about it.

1644952502600.png

1644952566153.png

and she laughs at him ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Omg they are both insane.

And I know this word is overused online these days, but also so narcissistic. Like they have to take an event where they undeniably fucked up, made the situation worse for themselves, and couldn’t get out the situation and had to be rescued by others… and have ever since used it to in fact prove how great they are? After all, they are brave enough to take risks, fall in love, get lost in a jungle! They would do it again of course!

They are SO fit that they made the rescuers’ job even easier for them!

If it weren’t for Bradley and Niomi, the special forces would’ve had such a crappy day!

It’s a very Trumpian, ‘some say this was the best rescue there has even been. It was a great rescue folks, the very best! They told me they’d never rescued such a healthy fit person before. I actually wasn’t even really rescued’, type of mindset.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
View attachment 1064721Yeah, surely they were delighted to rescue two brainless English tourists who managed to get lost despite having a private guide. They must’ve been overjoyed at seeing you. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, Niomi appears so incredibly thin and weak, I can’t imagine her being the “machine” Forky claims she is.
Oh yeah - god forbid someone less able-bodied than you should have the chance to enjoy Mauritius and be rescued if they get into trouble (just like you did)! God, what an absolutely dickish thing to say.

Obviously ranting at BS (great initials ha) and not you @laplusheureuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You could see it in his eyes, his gaze was always so bleak, he looked as if he had a vampire suck his blood for years.
I was looking for examples and watched the secret peanut butter stash, poor guy he didn't even know how to feel about it.

View attachment 1064782

View attachment 1064785

and she laughs at him ...
Yup he looked exhausted.

This was from their moving vlog (feb 2018)

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 20-25-51 THE MOVING HOUSE VLOG Niomi Smart.png

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 20-25-13 THE MOVING HOUSE VLOG Niomi Smart.png

He REALLY didn't look better towards the end of their relationship.
Niomi looked a lot better here, too. Healthier, kinder and happier.

Watching a bit of the vlog, Joe was really good to her, honestly. He was very gentle.

Reactions: 26
Is it just me or does that area between his legs look weirdly edited? Apologies for making people look at his butt again.

WVrpKY3.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
What the hell is Niomi doing bending down in front of him... I can't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank god they were so fit and healthy and hot and wearing a moonstone ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
He REALLY didn't look better towards the end of their relationship.
Niomi looked a lot better here, too. Healthier, kinder and happier.

Watching a bit of the vlog, Joe was really good to her, honestly. He was very gentle.
He looked even worse in the lockdown vlogs - sometimes I watch them just to cringe, they’re unbelievable

Reactions: 18
Yeah right who is she trying to convince, herself or Forky 🙄 That’s the only ring you’ll be getting Dimsum, hell will freeze over before you get a ring from Forky, no matter how many desperate clingy hints you give him. She’ll be singing I will survive next 🤣
1644955890080.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.