Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a confession to make… I love smoothie bowls … and worse

During the first lockdown, before I’d really come across nimbobs, I did indeed refer to it as smoothie bowl weather

please don’t all come at me at once

smoothie bowls are great though, I love eating them please don’t let nimbobs co-opt them more than she has already!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That’s good advice Forks, but can I advise you to share this with someone who can spell first and that doesn’t include your sister 🤣
1645029713325.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I can't take it anymore with all these people not knowing how to properly spell words :cautious:

I mean... spell check at least before posting if you don't know how to write a word, is it that difficult?! I mean, you're posting this online, for tons of people to see?! And anyways, these are really, truly some very simple basic words that do not require some super deep knowledge. English is not my native language and I know how spell most the words that these morons can't even bother to spell check :cautious:

Edit: Also, on a funny note, was looking into getting a part-time job as a proofreader and got rejected because English is not my native language. And I was like okay, that's fine (well not really, but I was willing to let it go). Except the person telling me this had 2 mistakes in their email so you can image I did not let that go.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Don’t all jump on me but I think Bradley is dyslexic and most people who are dyslexic write things but don’t even realise their mistakes. So it’s not as simple as telling someone they need to spell check, when they won’t see the problems with what they wrote, despite it being glaringly obvious to others.

Reactions: 12
I’ve got a confession to make… I love smoothie bowls … and worse

During the first lockdown, before I’d really come across nimbobs, I did indeed refer to it as smoothie bowl weather

please don’t all come at me at once

smoothie bowls are great though, I love eating them please don’t let nimbobs co-opt them more than she has already!
Excuse me but we need clarification here.
Do you dance like a demented loon while preparing your smoothie bowl??😅😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t all jump on me but I think Bradley is dyslexic and most people who are dyslexic write things but don’t even realise their mistakes. So it’s not as simple as telling someone they need to spell check, when they won’t see the problems with what they wrote, despite it being glaringly obvious to others.
Yeah he may be, if he’d been tested surely he would say, there’s no shame in that. Wonder if he has Dyspraxia by the clumsy mess he left that table in, maybe that’s why he couldn’t succeed as a footballer

I noticed in her smoothie bowl recipe she’s using powdered peanut butter now, watch out Forks or it’ll be a sprinkling from the powdered PB jar on your doorknob 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When Niomi was coming up on YouTube, her viewers mostly loved that she (and the rest of the Brit crew) portrayed an easy, beautiful life. It was thought of as escapism.

Now people are holding her accountable for the grave lack of self awareness she displays, and they're sick of her perfect life...she must not know wtf is going on.

I think part of it was that despite immense privilege, the Brit crew usually had lots of business-y stuff going on; there was always another launch coming up, always opportunities to contemplate. It kind of looked like work, or at least busy-ness.

Not so for Niomi, especially now! She looks lazy and empty of goals. She obviously does very little for Smart Skin. She did one cook book. She's obviously not working on new recipes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t all jump on me but I think Bradley is dyslexic and most people who are dyslexic write things but don’t even realise their mistakes. So it’s not as simple as telling someone they need to spell check, when they won’t see the problems with what they wrote, despite it being glaringly
Maybe, but he also has the (TOTALLY separate) issue of being a pretentious slug. His spelling is annoying because everything about him is annoying.

I think they have now broken up.
These suggest singledom to me
She's been putting off the HUGE decision of whether to brush her hair this week. People keep asking her to for her job, but she knows it would be just so overwhelming. Her hair is crazy you guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope these two move to Australia and stay there forever. The farther the better.
Whenever they go, they always will be the dumb UK influencers ...imagine how busy "secret services" would be 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As much as I would like to give Bradley the benefit of the doubt, I don't think he is dyslectic. He's proved he's well capable of writing lengthy paragraphs. Given how much of an attention seeker he is, he would have certainly used his dyslexia publicly to support his "Get it done" motto. He would have been more vocal about it for sure. I don't think he's the type to keep this kind of stuff private, especially if it can help his brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
« that’s all » 🤦🏻‍♀️ actually, she doesn’t do well no matter what! Grey or sunny London, there’s always something to complain about, always dissatisfied 🙄 how is it even possible to be that negative?
Niomi is a great example of how off-putting someone who is always complaining is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.