Niomi Smart #37 I'm NOT an Influencer...Get Me Out of Here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell from his body language on the stories, that it was 100% his fault that they took a wrong turn and plowed on through the forest rather than stay put. If it hadn’t been for her phone battery they’d still be there. And how exactly was he planning on keeping him and Dimsum warm, by forking maybe 🤣 Maybe he thought they could manifest a log fire and make a tent out of his shorts and leather hand bag. I can’t believe the way she just went along with everything he said, including crawling through trees and streams. 🤣 Why does she continue to play the stereotypical bimbo role, to these even dumber males who are utterly useless, she acts like a fantasy Disney Princess.
At this point I don't think she's pretending.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yep there we go, the dramatic post. I’m sure it was a bit frightening but it’s not like they survived some horrific natural disaster…
It looks like Niomi took a page from Forky... I googled what she wrote in this clip and that quote is *everywhere* and sold as posters, etc.
The full quote says: "Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Regret nothing, and don't let people bring you down."

Talk about using Google to construct a fake persona (like Forky's food expertise)... I wonder how she found it... perhaps searched for "quotes that will make me sound like I'm manifesting happiness."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think that of she was still with Joe or someone like him, she would not have gone to Mauritius this time of the year. Joe seems very down to earth and preocuppied about what s going on in the world. He would've def said to Dumbo "look what happened, we should go in june better or whatever". OR if she would've gone, she would've posted smth about how to help, where to donate etc. Forky only brings out what's worse and superficial in her.

Still wondering why she hid the PB jars 🤣 it's not like he would'e eaten a whole jar at once..or maybe yes given the fact she survived on 5 blueberries and said she's full :eek::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Great comments. They are so dumb people are just really having enough of their tit. They will be forever the 2 dumb influencers that got lost in a jungle.
I totally agree they should be banned from the island or any gifted stay to avoid any possibility drama caused by their lack of ....Basically brain.
Idiots will learn nothing. Imagine what they can do next being so self absorbed.
It is dangerous to have those 2 monkeys on social media and giving this crappy example to young people. I really do hope companies will begin to use their common sense and ban such type of twats for life.
Ps: I feel it is not the last time she will go on the daily mail for being a stupid influencer if she stays with forky the attention seekers. It was the same with other "celebrities" he was associated with. He loves it. Nimbecile lost any dignity completely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Bullshit.

(I assume you must hate yourself as well for having your hair like that.)

1644562549903.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I just don’t know how these two stupid imbeciles have no shame about this, every other normal people would feel ashamed that they were dumb and reckless but not these two. With the size of their egos and arrogance they twisted this like they had to do Bear Grylls type of things to survive like squeezing out elephant tit to drink something…when in reality they’re just your stereotypical British tourists who everyone hates in the world because they don’t have respect for anything and they ruin everything they touch, so much privilege and they use it for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
🙄 AKA: "I've licherally survived the equivalent of WWII, the atomic bomb and the tsunami and look, my legs are still tan and slim." NO ONE CARES, idiot!
Untitled.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I would encourage them to do a safari trip next ....and let her be guided by the mooning dufus so experienced because he saw the lion king 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They are still posting ?? Ffs just can't they shut the eff up. You are dumb. We get it 😒
If she really felt ashamed/stupid/whatever, she wouldn’t have posted anything. This is just a good opportunity to make a spectacle of themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
So I've been thinking (why do I spend so much time thinking about these two lol), I'm still convinced they planned to "get lost" for content but maybe they didn't think it would take so long to find them? That’s why they didn't have enough food and water with them. They probably planned to hide somewhere for a bit pretending to be "so lost omg guys what a scary experience" and then run back to their guide and it all spiralled out of control.
Idk maybe I'm too cynical but I feel like these "content creators" do anything to get a good story. The weather isn't very nice, and perhaps a lot of places are closed because of the storm, so maybe they ran out of ideas for stories and thought it would be a good idea to fake a dramatic incident.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I present to you my favourite comment thread under Forky's post. The Fork himself even answered. Apologies for the many screenshots. I tried to keep the colours consistent, but eventually ran out and had to improvise

Screenshot_20220211-091442~3.png
Screenshot_20220211-091456~2.png
Screenshot_20220211-091538~2.png
Screenshot_20220211-091552~3.png
Screenshot_20220211-091606~3.png

Screenshot_20220211-091622~2.png
v
Screenshot_20220211-091636~2.png

So he concludes that the commenter needs help. The real question is, does the commenter need secret service help or will just normal help do?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
So I've been thinking (why do I spend so much time thinking about these two lol), I'm still convinced they planned to "get lost" for content but maybe they didn't think it would take so long to find them? That’s why they didn't have enough food and water with them. They probably planned to hide somewhere for a bit pretending to be "so lost omg guys what a scary experience" and then run back to their guide and it all spiralled out of control.
Idk maybe I'm too cynical but I feel like these "content creators" do anything to get a good story. The weather isn't very nice, and perhaps a lot of places are closed because of the storm, so maybe they ran out of ideas for stories and thought it would be a good idea to fake a dramatic incident.
Thank you! I totally agree. Pretty sure it was Bradley’s idea. These two are exactly like children who can’t behave and always have to get into trouble to draw attention.

I present to you my favourite comment thread under Forky's post. The Fork himself even answered. Apologies for the many screenshots. I tried to keep the colours consistent, but eventually ran out and had to improvise

View attachment 1054604View attachment 1054607View attachment 1054609View attachment 1054610View attachment 1054625
View attachment 1054613vView attachment 1054617

So he concludes that the commenter needs help. The real question is, does the commenter need secret service help or will just normal help do?
Thank you for this 😊 Bradley is one bright man for sure. « You’ve got a problem and need help. » 🤦🏻‍♀️ his ability to respond and set out his arguments is outstanding.

Also, thank you to the persons who commented under Bradley’s post. Things have to be told.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Part of me genuinely felt bad that they got lost because it is a scary situation to be in. I've been lost in a cave before (long story) with a group of friends and the terror is like nothing else. However my GOD is she milking it. I probably would have made one IG story about it and then moved on. Like "we got lost for a few hours because we were idiots, but got rescued". She is going to be talking about this experience for the next 6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys, just think they might have run off for a sneaky jungle fork and that’s how they ‘lost’ the guide 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it’s the only explanation
This is SUCH a plausible explanation!!!
🙄 AKA: "I've licherally survived the equivalent of WWII, the atomic bomb and the tsunami and look, my legs are still tan and slim." NO ONE CARES, idiot!
View attachment 1054550
I mean is she joking, she hardly fought off wolves. Brace yourselves this vapid twit is going to talk about this for years to come 😓

Reactions: 15
Does anyone have any of the stories saved or know anywhere where you can see some of them? Thanks!

i genuinely have no sympathy for them getting lost. there are so many cases of people never ever being rescued in forests/jungles but the fact that these 2 idiots did it on purpose to explore and be quirky, had phones with them but chose to take selfies even tho they had signal & didn't think about calling their guide just proves how vapid and dumb as duck they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Part of me genuinely felt bad that they got lost because it is a scary situation to be in. I've been lost in a cave before (long story) with a group of friends and the terror is like nothing else. However my GOD is she milking it. I probably would have made one IG story about it and then moved on. Like "we got lost for a few hours because we were idiots, but got rescued". She is going to be talking about this experience for the next 6 months.
Just 6 months? I'm sure she'll "write" a book about it: "How I got lost and what I found: 10 lessons for a Smarter life".
If minions call her inspirational now ... just imagine!

• Haha
surprised she didn't start a 10k right there and then, and proceed to ditch forky & continue running when he injures his ankle 😂 too specific?

• Haha
Does anyone have any of the stories saved or know anywhere where you can see some of them? Thanks!
Most are in this or the previous thread :)

View attachment 1054550
I called it in the previous thread, but she's going to their experience worse and worse every single day. I think tomorrow she was dragged by a bear and bitten by a snake as Forky forked her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.