Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
ALERT ALERT Lovely people I saw Joe with a new woman today
5pm West London, can confirm details in private message
I saw Joe arm in arm (his over her shoulder, hers around his waist) with a brunette 5'7" woman walking down the street
they seemed flirty and his voice is great, he seemed to be disagreeing with her about something.
some goss to kick off your 2021 !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Gertrude

Chatty Member
I am fuming :mad: :mad:

Have just seen on her Instagram stories that she’s been gifted a vegan box by Bolney Wine Estate... my boyfriend and I had booked tickets at this place (way before COVID was a thing btw) to do a vineyard tour for us and two of our friends who were supposed to be visiting us last summer.
This of course never happened because of COVID and I have been refused a refund because ‘they don’t do refunds’ and I have to instead wait until the wine tours are up and running again before I can rebook our tour.

I’m really annoyed that they will send these gifts to rich influencers, who can afford to buy their own things, but will refuse to refund, regular folk like myself. I am not rich and the cost of the four tickets is £180 which is very much needed now.

Sorry about my rant but my bf is asleep and needed to vent :cry:

4D196C9E-61B9-47F6-9EBF-09615E323A71.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Again today on her instagram, ‘from when I was at uni in Bristol 😄’!

imagine saying ‘from when I was at uni in Oxford’ 😂 you know everyone’s going to assume Oxford rather than Oxford Brookes
1609378248495.png

And you know she's not going to reply to poor clairizona1 to set the facts straight.

1609378630063.png

Let's see how long it takes for my comment to get deleted... hehehe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

greenpenguin

Okay so, this might be a bit harsh, but this image showed up on my Insta feed with the caption: "how do girls pose after they get out of a relationship" (it's in a different language, that's why I haven't posted the description as well, but I can add it if anyone wants to check it on Google translate) and of course reminded me of Niomi's boat image 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Ramster93

Chatty Member
I think it’s strange how Niomi hasn’t invested in property. Maybe she has but I’m sure if she would she would’ve mentioned it...? Even my partner and I have a 2 bed flat we rent out and we’re not made of money, it’s just something we wanted to have as a financial move (we also rent but in the city). Agreed with the above that she probably thought she was ‘set’ with Prince Joe. If she can’t even help with moving house there’s no way she’ll buy a house 🙄

Totally off topic but my partner and I got engaged over the holidays ☺ wanted to share with my favourite Tattle fam 💕 (dog lead is hanging off my thumb and as you can tell by the unevenness of my nails, I was well surprised — haha!)

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Val624742

The world is so small! I have actually applied for an internship at Ellie (Anna’s sister) her company about 2 years ago. She is the most disorganised person I have ever met. A friend of mine ended up doing her internship there and had a terrible experience, she is a true mean girl. She also met Anna, said she was similar to Ellie, but 100x crazier & loves a good party.
I hope I am not revealing my identity with this haha 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I walked past Niomi on brighton seafront today! it took me ages to realise it was her because she is really quite unremarkable and plain in real life...feel kind of mean saying that but i was surprised by how different she looks. Quite mousey even. Felt like such a weirdo recognising her though! She looked quite stressed.

• Wow
Reactions: 67

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I am fuming :mad: :mad:

Have just seen on her Instagram stories that she’s been gifted a vegan box by Bolney Wine Estate... my boyfriend and I had booked tickets at this place (way before COVID was a thing btw) to do a vineyard tour for us and two of our friends who were supposed to be visiting us last summer.
This of course never happened because of COVID and I have been refused a refund because ‘they don’t do refunds’ and I have to instead wait until the wine tours are up and running again before I can rebook our tour.

I’m really annoyed that they will send these gifts to rich influencers, who can afford to buy their own things, but will refuse to refund, regular folk like myself. I am not rich and the cost of the four tickets is £180 which is very much needed now.

Sorry about my rant but my bf is asleep and needed to vent :cry:

View attachment 386135
UPDATE

Just rang Bolney Estate and a nice chap said management are in from Monday. I told him about the 'refund refusal' and Niomi gifting.He was shocked.

He said ring Monday and speak to CHARLOTTE. Worth a try.

I did mention that the story of this will go further if justice isn't being seen to be done!!⚖⚖

I absolutely HATE this kind of bullying. Just checked them all out. Family biz and Charlotte is related to owners. In these tricky times £180 is a LOT of money for anyone. They are sitting on that- NOT ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
That Anna chick's a babe. Great rebounding by Joe tbh. I'd be bloody livid if my ex rebounded with someone who looks like her 🤣
I bet she smells like a pirate's ashtray, though. It's the fags and eyeliner. Very Russell Brand circa 2012

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
She’s so bloody smug it does my nut in. The comment about “I just eat right” has pissed me right off

enjoy this collection of pics of her being holier than thou/ smug regarding Joeeey I gathered whilst waiting for my dinner in the oven 😇😇😇

also I get shudders down my spine everytime she calls him “you.” - major psycho vibes

oh and ofc the infamous lobster one
(I’ll go get a life now)
I fixed a few
j1.jpg

j2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
Niomi is the Rory Gilmore of the influencer world. Born to a young single mother, with her mother and grandparents (and everyone around her) praising her for everything, overcompensating for her absent father, the world revolves around her, leading to an inflated ego. When people don’t buy into the hype or call her out on her mediocrity or do anything but fall at her feet, she doesn’t understand why they’re being so unfair to her and why they’re out to get her, not understanding it’s just the reality of life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
TLDR from last thread, please add anything I missed:

- Niomi traveled home from London (a Covid hotspot where the new strain was detected) just before London went into Tier 4, even though travel between cities was still not allowed under Tier 3 and she had been bubbling with multiple people in London (Charlotte, Sarah Ann, possible hookups). She also didn’t isolate when she got to Sussex, potentially exposing innocent people to the new strain
- She also posted a sustainable wrapping video with an undisclosed ad for a £800 vegan leather bag. The wrapping suggestions were actually quite unsustainable (she bought holly/decorations/cloth and used disposable tape, when she could have used newspaper or gift bags from previous seasons), and vegan leather is not necessarily more sustainable than real leather since it contains plastic.
- The above resulted in some genuine criticism from her usual robot followers, telling her she shouldn’t have broken the rules and gloated about how lucky she was to have gotten to see her family for Christmas while others are forced to be alone. She also received some criticism for advertising a luxury bag to followers who may have lost jobs this year and be in financial hardship, as well as for advertising a vegan bag when she just bought a leather bag from Mulberry.
- The backlash was so much that she turned off comments on her video announcing she was home for Christmas and she deleted constructive criticism from her Instagram comments, none of which were hateful or rude in any way.
- Vlogmas absolutely flopped this year, she made 8 videos in the whole month, and only a couple were actual vlogs.
- She seems to be laying low after the backlash she received, sticking to posting thirst traps on Instagram. Comments seem to be back to usual robotic adoring fans.
- Edit: wanted to add that Tattle may have some imposters in our midst, we’ve seen an influx of Niomi defenders (for things that are indefensible like traveling a bunch during Covid). Be on the lookout 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 61

palmer

Chatty Member
I haven't watched that video ( they are all so painful to watch these days) so if she's not an influencer than what is she according to her? She's not a model or a celeb, she's not anything really.
"Not an influencer" Niomi:

___246-7c686f8eb8d785160ba3906621dad097.png

___247-cceb5cf08bbfbf85e64b564b9e9a0363.png

"it's this whole question of influencing i think that i struggle with, i think like sometimes i have major freakouts and i'm like why am i doing this because the way i see influencing now and social media content creation for me, sometimes i see it as just selling stuff like, when i'm scrolling through instagram or youtube, i feel like a lot of content is aimed at just like asking followers to buy stuff and like... look at how amazing this product is that that person has definitely never used before and you know they've just been given a fee, like that's where i struggle with it because it's not my intention and it never has been and to be honest it never will be"

Also Niomi:
___254-041532c40378a30533985759f0fb04aa.png

No commentary needed. It just speaks for itself. She is utterly delusional about who she is and what she does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
OMFG she blocked my bf after I’d sent this message (will attach again for reference). I am actually HOWLING 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
I'm not surprised she blocked you tbh. I would too. I do think there's a line. I'm no fan, but DMs feel a bit personal.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Uhhh..5’6-5’7 is above average women’s height in both UK and US, but you said she was “very small” height wise, so that doesn’t really add up
ffs why would i lie, lets just establish i am shit at guessing a persons height. she was short ok. but next to joe who is tall. there you go.

Well just not good enough. I think you should have run up, socially distanced natch, and shouted, ' Oi, what's your name and do you have ID?' 🤣🤣🤣
shouldve got my tape measure out and all

• Haha
Reactions: 58