Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god everything I see more of the house it is just worse and worse! tacky is not even strong enough! it almost reminds me of a smaller version of the playboy mansion :LOL:
Same, that whole place has such a tacky vibe, I'm seriously expecting stickers on all the walls. Her family has zero taste. Faux Royalty syndrome...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s honestly like they tried to take elements they like from expensive mansions and chose the cheapest/tackiest alternative.

Like ohh I just love when a house has a big library with books floor to ceiling! We could put in bookshelves and buy books to fill it ...or we could just buy wallpaper that looks like it! And COLUMNS - I think homes look so regal with columns! Here, these faux columns that don’t even go to the ceiling will do!

Makes me wonder what Terrinas houses look like
I do remember in one vlog where Niomi was at Terrina’s she had several bright orange Veuve Cliquot pillows in the conservatory

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Same, that whole place has such a tacky vibe, I'm seriously expecting stickers on all the walls. Her family has zero taste. Faux Royalty syndrome...
I am increasingly expecting something i saw on some MTV cribs house (no idea who) which was a version of the Cisstine Chapel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there really any need for the nipple photo? (Niomi’s most recent Instagram)
Surely she has family on Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is there really any need for the nipple photo? (Niomi’s most recent Instagram)
Surely she has family on Instagram
Wait, is that brownish thing covered by her hair really her nipple? And if so, where’s the other one? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It honestly makes me wonder how much of her day is spent taking selfies. She must take dozens before she decides one is pahhhhfect enough to post on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never mind the pseudo-nipple, I'm still cringing at the stories of her eye bleeping herself in a strange bra thing. GET A JOB

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hm, if its not she sure made an effort to make it look like it was lol..

Reactions: 2
It’s like an optical illusion. The longer one looks at the photo the more nipple one sees.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing really wrong with him being the support behind her. He always seems reasonable and calm when he talks. I like him more these days.
Yeah, I was curious to see if other people got that vibe from her. It’s just interesting see the similarities and differences.

niomi needs to go to school or SOMETHING. Though, I fear she’d have that to add to her pretentiousness.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.