Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot with her skincare routines.
In the morning one she sprays her face with a tonic like it was a setting spray. But it just melts everything off! Don't even get me started on not using an SPF. I bet she is one of those people who doesn't apply it cause it causes a few spots now and then, which in her mind is literally worse than cancer.

And in the evening routine she cleans her face AFTER the mask, which makes it less effective and EVERYONE knows that. Then she puts on the oil, but gurl, don't you want to moisturise first???

I guess that's just our skin care guru Dimbobs Smarmy for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am fuming :mad: :mad:

Have just seen on her Instagram stories that she’s been gifted a vegan box by Bolney Wine Estate... my boyfriend and I had booked tickets at this place (way before COVID was a thing btw) to do a vineyard tour for us and two of our friends who were supposed to be visiting us last summer.
This of course never happened because of COVID and I have been refused a refund because ‘they don’t do refunds’ and I have to instead wait until the wine tours are up and running again before I can rebook our tour.

I’m really annoyed that they will send these gifts to rich influencers, who can afford to buy their own things, but will refuse to refund, regular folk like myself. I am not rich and the cost of the four tickets is £180 which is very much needed now.

Sorry about my rant but my bf is asleep and needed to vent :cry:

4D196C9E-61B9-47F6-9EBF-09615E323A71.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Have just seen on her Instagram stories that she’s been gifted a vegan box by Bolney Wine Estate... my boyfriend and I had booked tickets at this place (way before COVID was a thing btw) to do a vineyard tour for us and two of our friends who were supposed to be visiting us last summer.
This of course never happened because of COVID and I have been refused a refund because ‘they don’t do refunds’ and I have to instead wait until the wine tours are up and running again before I can rebook our tour.

I’m really annoyed that they will send these gifts to rich influencers, who can afford to buy their own things, but will refuse to refund, regular folk like myself. I am not rich and the cost of the four tickets is £180 which is very much needed now.

View attachment 386135
This just show that they have no respect or care about the people they cater to, its just $$$ and Niomi is only good at spreading Covid, not products that make someone's life better. tit like that pisses me off too, no refunds for paying customers but everything for a stupid cow like her.. so sorry you have to deal with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Quoting myself to add--her reply makes this even more hysterical. She can't say what made her laugh because it was FAKE laughter!

View attachment 385612
She’s trying hard to show she has someone new in her life that makes her laugh🤣😂 oh niomi! Such a clichè teenager move to show your ex you’ve moved on😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everything she does is a show to dig at her ex as if he's watching!

Reactions: 22

View attachment 386135
That's is so bad, I'm sorry to hear that :(

I used to support Bolney wine estate but I'm afraid they've lost me as a customer.

Gleem must be approaching companies close to her parent's place, or she is? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 12

View attachment 386135
So call them out on this. Let them know and post it on social media. They won't like that one bit. If you paid by card, use the section 75 chargeback request ie goods/services paid for and not received

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Who needs expensive Smart Skin products? I have just checked my cheapo Tesco hand cream (I think it was a quid?!) and it says suitable for vegans! 🤣

Maybe I can ask Niomi to test it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From UrbanDictionary:
Gatsbying
Posting to social media and then waiting for that one specific person to check it out. The modern day equivalent of Gatsby throwing elaborate parties seeking Daisy’s attention.

See also: Niomi posting her Stupid Skin routine with Halsey’s “Without Me” over the top as a direct personal attack on Joe who probably will not see nor give a hoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 386135
That's so tit, I'd be fuming too. I boycott all these companies.

So call them out on this. Let them know and post it on social media. They won't like that one bit. If you paid by card, use the section 75 chargeback request ie goods/services paid for and not received
Agree try chargeback. It pisses me off that these companies don't put more of their effort into their actual customers.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 386135
UPDATE

Just rang Bolney Estate and a nice chap said management are in from Monday. I told him about the 'refund refusal' and Niomi gifting.He was shocked.

He said ring Monday and speak to CHARLOTTE. Worth a try.

I did mention that the story of this will go further if justice isn't being seen to be done!!⚖⚖

I absolutely HATE this kind of bullying. Just checked them all out. Family biz and Charlotte is related to owners. In these tricky times £180 is a LOT of money for anyone. They are sitting on that- NOT ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Niomanifesto
I feel like she will end up writing some inane self help book with this title :LOL:

UPDATE

Just rang Bolney Estate and a nice chap said management are in from Monday. I told him about the 'refund refusal' and Niomi gifting.He was shocked.

I did mention that the story of this will go further if justice isn't being seen to be done!!⚖⚖

I absolutely HATE this kind of bullying. Just checked them all out. Family biz and Charlotte is related to owners. In these tricky times £180 is a LOT of money for anyone. They are sitting on that- NOT ok.
how is Niomi even a good candidate for this? she rarely drinks and knows nothing about wine, not to mention most of her fans are seemingly quite young?

Reactions: 15
UPDATE

So kind of you to do this! Keen to see if justice is served in the end.

Reactions: 14
That's is so bad, I'm sorry to hear that :(

I used to support Bolney wine estate but I'm afraid they've lost me as a customer.

Gleem must be approaching companies close to her parent's place, or she is? :(
Same!! We've lived local to it for just over four years now and have spent a lot of money in their shop ever since! I did wonder whether they approached her, or vice versa?

I'm not too active and don't have many followers on social media. So not sure if posting it will have much of an impact! I did send them a dm though, no response yet though.
Ahh, thanks for the tip re a chargeback request. I genuinely did not think of this 🤦‍♀️ I was actually beginning to feel bad for pursuing them for a refund as I thought they must be losing a lot of money since the beginning of this pandemic.

Thanks for calling them!! That is so nice of you. I will give them a call on Monday and see what Charlotte says.

Thank you so much again for taking the time to reply with all of your help and advice xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So kind of you to do this! Keen to see if justice is served in the end.
Same!! We've lived local to it for just over four years now and have spent a lot of money in their shop ever since! I did wonder whether they approached her, or vice versa?

I'm not too active and don't have many followers on social media. So not sure if posting it will have much of an impact! I did send them a dm though, no response yet though.
Ahh, thanks for the tip re a chargeback request. I genuinely did not think of this 🤦‍♀️ I was actually beginning to feel bad for pursuing them for a refund as I thought they must be losing a lot of money since the beginning of this pandemic.

Thanks for calling them!! That is so nice of you. I will give them a call on Monday and see what Charlotte says.

Thank you so much again for taking the time to reply with all of your help and advice xx
So stressing that you have been a loyal customer will boost your argument and SHOCK that they would prioritise an influencer over a REAL customer.

I meant that you could post an open comment on their Twitter or Facebook page. They won't like that.

Also, if they force you to take the chargeback route, tell them- on the 'phone- according to consumer outfit Which (where you're a member😁)-has told you caregorically that it is illegal to withold a refund. Tell her you can send her the link I posted earlier.

It is such a slap in the face from them.

For a chargeback you'll need the correspondence to upload/proof of payment date. The bank/credit card co. usually has an online form to fill in and upload facility for docs.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wish Joe would post more often 😬

I was watching Stefanie’s IG stories about their new dog that they adopted and noticed the Audrey Hepburn artwork in the background...the one that Marcus got Niomi as a gift (and that she said she was NOT happy about in a vlog) 😂 I guess Marcus ended up keeping it.
Interesting! Why was Niomi not happy about the gift?

Reactions: 3
Audrey Hepburn has tattoos and is giving the middle finger in that pic. Little Miss Prim would NOT approve! What was Marcus thinking?! 😄
Well he was probably thinking that it might encourage Niomi loosen up a bit and relax and and enjoy life more. Rather than being an uptight pride. She could still imagine she's like Audrey Hepburn, but have some fun at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.