Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Anna chick's a babe. Great rebounding by Joe tbh. I'd be bloody livid if my ex rebounded with someone who looks like her šŸ¤£
I bet she smells like a pirate's ashtray, though. It's the fags and eyeliner. Very Russell Brand circa 2012

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Wait so how long has it been since the breakup?
August 1st is when we think d day happened (dumping day)

You know what I genuinely love about all of this? Despite all the money her/her family has and all the free stuff she gets sent, she's still miserable. Her life is empty. Aside from her immediate family, I don't really see anyone in her life who actually loves her. I don't know how genuine her relationships are with Charlotte, Glameramo, etc. The one thing she seems to be clinging onto is her looks (or lack thereof) which are absolutely nothing to envy/admire.

I think everyone on this thread, in one way or another, has had some anxiety about funds this past year (unless one of you are as wealthy as Dimbobs - if so, go you!) - but this year has truly shown us that what really matters at the end of the day is our loved ones and health. People to do life with and to do it well. She can't have that, that's something money can't buy. I like that :)
yes you're right. She made the mistake of acting like a wife before she was one and putting all her vegan eggs in one parrfect basket.

Even if somone marries you i would think you shouldn't neglect all your friendships outside that relationship. Someone can always leave you even if they actually marry you, and if they are your whole world it would be so much harder to recover. She needs more work friendships and to spend more time with Charlotte and her cousins etc. A bf shouldn't be your whole world.

Reactions: 27
Got an ad for Bicester Village while scrolling through this thread. I feel haunted
That place always looks like hell on earth.
I think Joey and Anna may have gone from casual hook ups to officially dating over the holidays. Hence Nims latest Insta meltdown/photo spam as she needs random strangers to tell her how hot she is so she can feel good about herself. Of course Nims knows every move Joey makes as someone in their shared circle of friends is reporting every little thing back to her. What do we think? This is complete and utter speculation, of course.
Joe needs someone to bone constantly while on the lookout for the next hottie to bang. Tbh i would be shocked if Anna doesn't get bored with him and call time on their fling before he does. Once the (hopefully) hot sex novelty has worn off, and she realises he hasn't got much about him besides good looks (which fade)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You know what I genuinely love about all of this? Despite all the money her/her family has and all the free stuff she gets sent, she's still miserable. Her life is empty. Aside from her immediate family, I don't really see anyone in her life who actually loves her. I don't know how genuine her relationships are with Charlotte, Glameramo, etc. The one thing she seems to be clinging onto is her looks (or lack thereof) which are absolutely nothing to envy/admire.

I think everyone on this thread, in one way or another, has had some anxiety about funds this past year (unless one of you are as wealthy as Dimbobs - if so, go you!) - but this year has truly shown us that what really matters at the end of the day is our loved ones and health. People to do life with and to do it well. She can't have that, that's something money can't buy. I like that :)
I needed this today, thank you. I have had a lot of financial worries this last year. I was furloughed for 3.5 months, I am not a resident in Australia so I couldn't claim any welfare.

It chewed through my savings and it was horrible seeing them dwindle with no signs of my work (a pub) reopening.

But at least I have my health, my wonderful partner and good people who will support and help me when I need it. You nailed it. Niomi has a very empty life, and yes - I think she has an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise.

Her pahfect relationship had been rocky for a long time. I think she is attractive, but not the Audrey Hepburn level of class and beauty she seems to see herself.

She seems to have no close friends. Even Charlotte was surprised to be asked as Nimbob's bridesmaid. She also won't stop trying to be pahfect. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't so selfish and entitled.

So thank you for this. I needed my perspective put right and you summed it up beautifully. As much as I would love to have more money, it can only buy you so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I needed this today, thank you. I have had a lot of financial worries this last year. I was furloughed for 3.5 months, I am not a resident in Australia so I couldn't claim any welfare.

It chewed through my savings and it was horrible seeing them dwindle with no signs of my work (a pub) reopening.

But at least I have my health, my wonderful partner and good people who will support and help me when I need it. You nailed it. Niomi has a very empty life, and yes - I think she has an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise.

Her pahfect relationship had been rocky for a long time. I think she is attractive, but not the Audrey Hepburn level of class and beauty she seems to see herself.

She seems to have no close friends. Even Charlotte was surprised to be asked as Nimbob's bridesmaid. She also won't stop trying to be pahfect. I would feel sorry for her if she wasn't so selfish and entitled.

So thank you for this. I needed my perspective put right and you summed it up beautifully. As much as I would love to have more money, it can only buy you so much.
Her job is pretty isolating and she only seemed to want to be roubd Joe so surprised she even kept Charlotte as mate. Before Joe it was all Marcus all the time.

I hope things pick up work wise for you soon, stay healthy and glad you have your mates and partner's support šŸ§”

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I'm so pleased to hear it helped you in some way! I really am sorry to hear what you've been going through lately, it sounds very hard šŸ˜„

I think it's completely normal to focus and worry about the negatives (i.e. having financial troubles) rather than constantly appreciating the positive (e.g. having a great partner and friends) and I believe the reason for that is because you feel secure in your loved ones but insecure with money. Therefore, you're focusing on trying to get back on the hustle to correct that aspect of your life which you're trying to improve which is such a normal instinct for hardworking people (unlike Dimbobs, o'course).

Additionally, unlike you, for our average little Dimbobs, it's the other way around for her! She's secure with money but insecure when it comes to loved ones, rightly so. I think, once you've recovered from your financial issues, you'll feel loads more secure in that aspect of your life as time goes on -- but I suspect Dimbobs will always think her man (whoever that poor chap will be) will leave her from now on. I mean, she was engaged. It's going to taint the engagement experience forever (especially because we know she'd never get professional help, which we all know she needs).

But all the best for you in Australia m'dear! Hoping 2021 brings you more of the peace you deserve x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Niomi saying she is over the relationship and truly happy in one of her YouTube videos,makes me feel rubbish, I was in a 4 year relationship and itā€™s now been nearly two years since my relationship ended and I still feel pretty down about the situation šŸ˜ maybe because at times it was a abusive relationship (verbal/emotional) and he was a narcissist which has probably made me feel very down and depressed.

Ahh well glad I get a laugh from you all on tattle x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Niomi saying she is over the relationship and truly happy in one of her YouTube videos,makes me feel rubbish, I was in a 4 year relationship and itā€™s now been nearly two years since my relationship ended and I still feel pretty down about the situation šŸ˜ maybe because at times it was a abusive relationship (verbal/emotional) and he was a narcissist which has probably made me feel very down and depressed.

Ahh well glad I get a laugh from you all on tattle x
Donā€™t you worry, the fact that Niomi says it doesnā€™t mean itā€™s true. Especially when you look how obviously she embarasses herself on ig.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know it's so difficult, but don't let it make you feel rubbish. Most of us here don't believe she's telling the truth! I still ache when I think about a past relationship of mine, seeing him around and living life so happy hurts and that's been about two years since we finished and we weren't even good together!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she smells like a pirate's ashtray, though. It's the fags and eyeliner. Very Russell Brand circa 2012
but if we recall all those kinky insta accounts Joe followed after the breakup, I think he is actually a wilder kinkier person than he seems. like is all quiet/shy in groups but then likes to get sloshed and have super freaky sex. her edginess/party girl vibe seems like what he would want. and since he is pretty reserved extrenally, he needs the girl to be the louder/take initiative one.

also, I just had a realization.. Niomi went back to her natural hair and specifically made herself a brunette and the SECOND she was dumped she went back to blonde..I bet this Anna girl is more his type and perhaps Niomi had the brown hair bc of that and now is trying DESPERATELY to appear wild (the booze everywhere all the sudden)/sexy (the horrifically insecure attempts at thirst traps).

when I think about it, I don't know how they even lasted as long as they did. Niomi is clearly who he thought he SHOULD be with [to start a family], but not at all who he actually wanted. this reminds me of The Bachelor shows and how often the MALE leads in particular choose the "safe" choice that they think they should choose for marriage/family, instead of picking the one they are actually crazy about, but is "riskier" - and the success rate of The Bachelor is bleeping abysmal vs The Bachelorette (guys being less in touch with understanding their feelings than women). and the main success stories from The Bachelor are when the guys have realized their mistake & dumped the "safe" choice that was "the winner" to go for their "risky" choice (the runner up) instead - those couples are still together with kids today, years later.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Okay so, this might be a bit harsh, but this image showed up on my Insta feed with the caption: "how do girls pose after they get out of a relationship" (it's in a different language, that's why I haven't posted the description as well, but I can add it if anyone wants to check it on Google translate) and of course reminded me of Niomi's boat image šŸ˜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Okay so, this might be a bit harsh, but this image showed up on my Insta feed with the caption: "how do girls pose after they get out of a relationship" (it's in a different language, that's why I haven't posted the description as well, but I can add it if anyone wants to check it on Google translate) and of course reminded me of Niomi's boat image šŸ˜
So she's being using Noodle as a role model šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nimbobs clearly really fancied Joe, when the physical attraction is strong it's hard to get over the person. I know this is a very shallow take on love and attraction but I think it's true :ROFLMAO:

So no, there's no way she's over him, and she won't be until she finds someone else she fancies the pants off and thinks is better than him on paper.

Reactions: 24
Nimbobs clearly really fancied Joe, when the physical attraction is strong it's hard to get over the person. I know this is a very shallow take on love and attraction but I think it's true :ROFLMAO:

So no, there's no way she's over him, and she won't be until she finds someone else she fancies the pants off and thinks is better than him on paper.
I agree with the caveat that it's modern day society/technology that has created that hurdle. we can still see our exes from afar and when it's someone you were insanely attracted to, anything you see of them online hits that particular wound. you can't experience what you loved about them as people just from a look at their instagram, but you can experience what you loved superficially by going to their profile.. so when the relationship had more of a foundation in the attraction vs emotional connection, I think it's harder to move past in an internet world. I think it's moderate torture to be able to see your ex online after a breakup. and I don't see Dimbobs having the self control to not go look at his profile & try to stalk him in the background of Anna's & her friends' pics.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone read the book Attached? I just finished it & Niomi gives off a lot of ā€œanxiousā€ attachment vibes. When they were together, her world seemed to revolve around the relationship. She didnā€™t see her friends/family much & I remember in a lot of vlogs she was ā€œwaiting for joeā€ I felt very sorry for her when she went to surprise Joe at the airport last Vlogmas and he didnā€™t even bother to tell her he missed his flight.

It would make sense if Joe was ā€œavoidantā€ as it seems heā€™s very independent. I never felt like he was that affectionate & communicative with her either. When lockdown happened and suddenly he had no space and she was controlling everything, he freaked out and left.

Pure speculation. What do you guys think?

Has anyone read the book Attached? I just finished it & Niomi gives off a lot of ā€œanxiousā€ attachment vibes. When they were together, her world seemed to revolve around the relationship. She didnā€™t see her friends/family much & I remember in a lot of vlogs she was ā€œwaiting for joeā€ I felt very sorry for her when she went to surprise Joe at the airport last Vlogmas and he didnā€™t even bother to tell her he missed his flight.

It would make sense if Joe was ā€œavoidantā€ as it seems heā€™s very independent. I never felt like he was that affectionate & communicative with her either. When lockdown happened and suddenly he had no space and she was controlling everything, he freaked out and left.

Pure speculation. What do you guys think?
I think they weren't aligned. He was pursuing a serious career and building his rep. She was influencing her socks off and raking it in.She was in love with dreamy Joeeey, or the 'image' of him. Chiselled looks, presents to keep her happy, nice holidays. Personable and well mannered.
BUT she comes across as helpless in every day areas and needy. In lockdown I think she sucked the life out of him and her utterly 'flat' personality came to the fore. He saw the light came clean- done and dusted.

This is actually really true lol, I fancied my ex so so much (he was my ā€˜dream guyā€™ looks wise) but as a person I didnā€™t actually like him that much and we had nothing in common, but he was so hard to get over šŸ˜‚ I swear Iā€™m not shallow.. šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m now with someone equally attractive but not necessarily my ā€˜typeā€™ but he is like the male version of me and we get on like a house on fire!

I actually think you're spot on....because I have definitely done this kind of thing in the past.
This is pretty likely, itā€™s quite sad but happens, I actually have a friend whoā€™s stunning, slim and blonde, sheā€™s met this douchebag last year who sheā€™s been on again/off again with, his ex was a curvy brunette from Greece, this douche has made my friend feel insecure.. and sheā€™s now dyed her hair brown and is trying to gain weight .. I wonder why šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I really think all this has to do with her getting wind of Anna/Joe hanging out New Years while she was alone. Do we actually know how many mutual friends they have that would keep her in the gossip loop of new hook-ups? From past videos, it seemed like they had separate friend groups. Joe would go out with his friends and Niomi would leave early. It's very plausible that she reads this forum and got wind of the Anna thing here, and now is posting a bunch of photos to show that she's cooler/thinner/prettier/more famous than Anna.
I think Charlotte maybe has mutual friends with Joe, since a mutual friend had set up Joe and Charlotte. But I donā€™t think Niomi really overlaps with his friend group at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.