Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy ribcage batman
No doubt she posted this just to show off how thin she is/her ribcage. Not to bodyshame, but she doesn't have much muscle tone or definition for someone who works out as religiously as she does. Again absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks but eating more calories would probably do wonders for her in regards to getting stronger.

Reactions: 25
No doubt she posted this just to show off how thin she is/her ribcage. Not to bodyshame, but she doesn't have much muscle tone or definition for someone who works out as religiously as she does. Again absolutely nothing wrong with the way she looks but eating more calories would probably do wonders for her in regards to getting stronger.
Because she eats like crap- she's one of those "plant based" eaters that doesn't eat enough things with protein and healthy fats in. A diet of mainly fruit & veg is not healthy. It wouldn't surprise me if she had a phobia of eating foods with natural oils in them.

Reactions: 18
Because she eats like crap- she's one of those "plant based" eaters that doesn't eat enough things with protein and healthy fats in. A diet of mainly fruit & veg is not healthy. It wouldn't surprise me if she had a phobia of eating foods with natural oils in them.
Agreed, I'm also plant based and its incredibly easy to hit your protein targets so long as you're consuming enough calories. Shame for her though I feel like one of the perks of eating that way is you can eat more/bigger portions because most whole plant foods, not counting nuts, are much less calorie dense

Reactions: 12
You can make out her individual ribs, that is NOT healthy.

Should these mysmartskin posts not include #ad seeing as it's her own bloody products?

Reactions: 10
LOOOOL I just sent this from my bfs account as I dont want to get blocked. I asked him for his phone and he said “Who are you sending abusive messages to again!? Have you been blocked?” I said “No dont worry I haven’t sent anything from mine so I won’t be blocked, but you might 😂😂😂
I sent one to Lydia Millen too, not abusive, just some home truths!

Edit: he just checked his sent messages and was cracking up at “and Joey doesn’t care” even though he has no idea who either of them are 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
You can make out her individual ribs, that is NOT healthy.

Should these mysmartskin posts not include #ad seeing as it's her own bloody products?
Please don't try to make a blanket comment on what is or is not healthy for a woman's body to look like. You can have visible ribs & a bang-on healthy BMI.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's so desperate for attention and admiration I would almost feel sorry for her if she weren't so bloody annoying. 90% of her story today is just her eye bleeping the camera or showing off her body. So. Freaking. Weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Please don't try to make a blanket comment on what is or is not healthy for a woman's body to look like. You can have visible ribs & a bang-on healthy BMI.
This.

My rib cage shows and it's just my body type. I have a size 4/6 waist and size 8 hips and yet I eat normally and work out. I can't help that I have a tiny ribcage or that it is visible. My spine also protrudes as well but I'm just bony like a stegosaurs lol. I think mine is probably a lot worse than hers here and yet I have a healthy BMI.

Her photo IS clearly a thirst trap but let's not bring body shaming into it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely, she reminds me of what I was like during my ED. I think that’s why she grates on me so badly. Her body insecurity is just screaming itself to the world.

Reactions: 11
But isn’t it transparent at this point that she doesn’t want to be healthy, she just wants to look thin? So when we criticize her diet and say she looks unhealthy with her ribs sticking out, she reads that as, I look so good.

Reactions: 18
As long as brain dead followers keep.praising her, she'll continue to starve herself.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.