Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, a random theory: I wonder if Niomi is posting less to Youtube not only because she just doesn't gaf about her Youtube audience anymore, but because she also resents Youtube as part of the (probable) reason Joe left her... having their lives documented for the world to see

Reactions: 14
I'm gonna use it as my profile pic if you don't mind. Seems like Joe's face is a paaahfect summary of the last year ๐Ÿ˜…
Bahaha I was hoping someone would! :ROFLMAO: I agree, a photo says a thousand words...

Not gonna lie, I miss seeing that handsome mug in videos :(

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also, a random theory: I wonder if Niomi is posting less to Youtube not only because she just doesn't gaf about her Youtube audience anymore, but because she also resents Youtube as part of the (probable) reason Joe left her... having their lives documented for the world to see
I think that was a huge part of why they split up.He never seemed comfortable in front of the camera.I mean,who in their right mind would want to live like that?.

Reactions: 15
This is totally random but I couldn't help but bring to you on this fine Saturday... "Joe Wedding Planning: A Series"

View attachment 380232
View attachment 380236
View attachment 380238

OMG! Joey looks over ittttttt!!! He also looks absolutely exhausted!

Bahaha I was hoping someone would! :ROFLMAO: I agree, a photo says a thousand words...

Not gonna lie, I miss seeing that handsome mug in videos :(

Yeah, Dreamy Joe beats Creepy Mark any day! (Hoping that some of you here follow The Anna Edit and might get this!) ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
- Step 1: gets overwhelming backlash over something (in this case, the last vlogmas)
- Step 2: shuts all criticism down (disables/deletes comments, doesn't address anything)
- Step 3: disappears for a while (a good 3 weeks off will have the silly followers forget anything)
- Step 4: comes back as though nothing ever happened (usually with sponsored content)
It's the classic influencer move, and it pisses me right off. She'll never address people's comments, she'll never acknowledge what she's done/said, and she'll never face any consequences for all the bullshit she's pulled throughout this pandemic. She's just waiting for people to forget and the criticism to die down. She never even bothered to 'finish' vlogmas (not that it ever really properly started) and she's skipped two Sunday uploads (let's see if she actually uploads tomorrow). If she posts another undisclosed AD tomorrow and/or goes on about how she's had sooo much work this year and had to take some "well deserved time off," I swear my blood is going to boil.

Reactions: 33
Pretty sure that suncream brand is tested on animals? Think I've looked into it before
Yes, La Roche-posay tests on animals, still ๐Ÿ˜ฅ But this is not the first time Dimbobs uses animal tested products, I mean, most of the make up she wears is not cruelty free. That's why it irks me she calls herself vegan ๐Ÿ˜ค

Reactions: 11
Now I see she's advertising a cleaning product...I bet she has a cleaner. Also, what happened to Merhod. I stopped using it after they sponsored her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So YouTube has been recommending me her old videos (the ones where she lived on her own in her really nice little flat). It's astonishing how much she's changed. She used to be bareable - okay she still giggled at the most mundane un-comical things, but the rod up her arse didn't seem as far in. She's just become so vain, vacuous and stuck up I the last couple of years and it really shows. She used to be semi-relatable but now? A Made in Chelsea wannabe.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.