Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone please explain how this reposting of old photos of herself to stories aligns with her brand ethos of influencing with a purpose 🤔 she posted one charity link and it’s maybe the only one all year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
someone please explain how this reposting of old photos of herself to stories aligns with her brand ethos of influencing with a purpose 🤔 she posted one charity link and it’s maybe the only one all year
And then bragging about the "likes'

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My theory with this kind of behaviour (the party shots) is there are one or two people in these types of group who are truly Covid deniers (denial being the operative word, because the reality is too scary for them), and they ringlead. The others in the group are too weak willed and intimidated to be the ones who say no to events like this, for fear of being seen as not very fun or a loser. I’ll bet many of them harbour anxiety about Covid but their popularity is more important to them.

These are groups of unintelligent, entitled, but socially adept and outgoing people who never have an original thought and are terrified of being seen to actually take something seriously, which in these circles is viewed as tragically uncool.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
CFC034FA-187D-441C-BF1A-5956F3C41DCB.jpeg

With 1,4m followers this engagement rate is tragic!! Her great days are long gone but I didn’t know it was this bad. No wonder Dior is not working with her anymore

Reactions: 26
I have this wild theory that niomi’s stories tonight (e.g, pics of her on a boat/looking tanned on a beach etc) are a response to her getting wind of joe seeing a new girl (possibly that Anna..?) she may read here or someone from here may have told her.

Anna’s pics give off quite a cool funny party girl vibe which is opposite to nim’s herbal tea and yoga vibe.. (Not that there’s anything wrong with the latter at all but I reckon joe wants someone a bit wild if his follows are anything to go by lol..)

I am likely way off 🤣 but i just had this vision of her going ‘ok, I can do skinny/tanned/holiday too!!!’.

Thanks for reading my hypothesis and yes I have far too much time on my hands

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The world is so small! I have actually applied for an internship at Ellie (Anna’s sister) her company about 2 years ago. She is the most disorganised person I have ever met. A friend of mine ended up doing her internship there and had a terrible experience, she is a true mean girl. She also met Anna, said she was similar to Ellie, but 100x crazier & loves a good party.
I hope I am not revealing my identity with this haha 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
The world is so small! I have actually applied for an internship at Ellie (Anna’s sister) her company about 2 years ago. She is the most disorganised person I have ever met. A friend of mine ended up doing her internship there and had a terrible experience, she is a true mean girl. She also met Anna, said she was similar to Ellie, but 100x crazier & loves a good party.
I hope I am not revealing my identity with this haha 😅
She could do with using one of the five diaries niomi has

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have this wild theory that niomi’s stories tonight (e.g, pics of her on a boat/looking tanned on a beach etc) are a response to her getting wind of joe seeing a new girl (possibly that Anna..?) she may read here or someone from here may have told her.

Anna’s pics give off quite a cool funny party girl vibe which is opposite to nim’s herbal tea and yoga vibe.. (Not that there’s anything wrong with the latter at all but I reckon joe wants someone a bit wild if his follows are anything to go by lol..)

I am likely way off 🤣 but i just had this vision of her going ‘ok, I can do skinny/tanned/holiday too!!!’.

So her 'intentions' run to showing off her arse at sea this year. Really aiming high I suppose 'world peace' was already taken. 🙄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Oh god the try hard pose! I can just imagine her thinking to herself, 'leg up, tummy in, bum against the rail for a boost', she's SO uptight. That Anna girl seems a bit more carefree?

She must be so bored and attention craving tonight to be going through old photos and spamming her followers, it's only January the 2nd! No doubt she's come across old ones with Joe too. FFS Dimbobs, just put the phone down!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Re. her mousy features - I totally agree and am always surprised when she’s touted as stunning or people fawn over her looks in her comments. I don’t know how to explain it but she doesn’t have striking features of a classically (or unusually) good looking face. Not really a fan girl but I always thought (if we’re comparing posh white blonde influencers lol) Fleur is so much prettier - her features are “full” if that makes sense, like if she had her hair all scraped back and just her face in a photo she would still look pretty and full-featured whereas with Niomi it’s just white skin, thin body and masses of hair (that she can’t stop flipping) not her actual face.

Not sure if that made sense ha, just my two cents.
Totally makes sense, like her eyes and nose and lips are too small for her face, giving her a "pinched" look.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Should she & Joe be meeting up & hugging given London is in Tier 4. Niomi is not the only rule breaker/bender it seems.
Joe has posted pictures with family in outside shops and no one is wearing masks, he attended parties with no social distance during lockdown, the new girl also kept traveling last year. They are all terrible people and don't believe in covid, we should hold them accountable just like Niomi, being her ex doesn't give him a pass, he can still be a covidiot jut like Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

I actually think you're spot on....because I have definitely done this kind of thing in the past.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, he really embarrassed her. Here she was feeling so, so smug for landing him and then he reveals that he’s just blinded by skinny girls with thick heads of hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I was never a fan of his, just got a vibe from him like he thinks he looks good and that's his contribution to this relationship but then again she turned out to be a major turd who starved him half the time and talked to him like he was a child and who gives the middle finger to caring about others during Covid ( and now seems like he's the same with Covid, guess they had something in common, ego)...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The ONLY reason I’d want Dr Alex to go anywhere near her is to scare her silly about his experiences with COVID so she stops bleeping about and breaking rules left right and centre like she’s invincible.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.