Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of this carousel. Joe is in the background of this non-social distanced event. Rich Londoners must think Covid can’t get them.
And here we were thinking Joe dumped Nims because she's a vapid influencer...I guess vapid influencer is his type 😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And here we were thinking Joe dumped Nims because she's a vapid influencer...I guess vapid influencer is his type 😏🤣
Yeah, he probably got the fear in lockdown, and realised he wanted to have more fun (a.k.a shag a lot of other conventionally attractive thin women who would do more than niomi would)

I was never a fan of his, just got a vibe from him like he thinks he looks good and that's his contribution to this relationship but then again she turned out to be a major turd who starved him half the time and talked to him like he was a child and who gives the middle finger to caring about others during Covid ( and now seems like he's the same with Covid, guess they had something in common, ego)...
Yes, he probably wants his gf to be the one with a personality that he will take on, just like he takes on his family or mates interests (sport, veganism and yoga and now, terrible fancy dress parties)

I could imagine a conversation with him being very stilted, i bet his flirting is very direct and blunt, but because he's still attractive he can still get away with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The story that really stands out to me was when she left him injured to continue her run. I know he wasn't exactly bleeding to death but...he was still hurt! Would it have killed her to stop the run and help him home to rest?

I cannot imagine just running off and leaving my partner in pain. Mind you, Nimbobs has a very strange relationship with food and exercise. I have struggled with eating disorders since I was about twelve years old, and I get a whole bunch of red flags from her.

Plus the barely undisguised glee that her and Joe had to return from India. Meanwhile he is upset to leave India and gutted to lose his new dream job. And this is just what she showed us!

Reactions: 34
someone please explain how this reposting of old photos of herself to stories aligns with her brand ethos of influencing with a purpose 🤔 she posted one charity link and it’s maybe the only one all year
I know, she even bought up Oasis. She obviously wants these brands to send her new stuff again. She didn't post Boots though did she ;)

Oh and the mention of forgetting the feeling of sand on her toes, I haven't been on a foreign holiday in years (I'm in the UK) but I'm sure she was on a sandy beach for her engagement! What a sad life.

Reactions: 14
Can anyone remember if niomi said she missed the relationship and being with joe?

Reactions: 3
I actually think you're spot on....because I have definitely done this kind of thing in the past.
Haha glad my crazy theory has some truth in it!! I think breakups/love can do strange things to people..

I actually once was sleeping with a guy and desperate for him to be my boyfriend and stalked his ex on Facebook and saw she had really flat/straight eyebrows..

So OF COURSE I plucked mine into the same shape and had these weird flat brows for months and no he did not fall in love with me lol

I feel like if nims does know about this Anna girl, she must be gutted, as much as I find her insufferable - it’s bad enough in private but imagine knowing people on a forum have found your ex’s new love interest.. savage 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
can anyone tell me why this girl is in a red cape?? it looks like a ritual

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anna is stunning! But no wife material, she is way too loud and looks very childish still. I dont know many grownups who have sketches on partys

Reactions: 10
can anyone tell me why this girl is in a red cape?? it looks like a ritual
i think the man in the red cape is a person who works for ellie.
they may have been filming a thing for work?
still not sure what the 'work' truffle social do but pretty sure he is an employee and also means they can all 'legally' hang out.
wierd world we live in.

Reactions: 6
Anna is stunning! But no wife material, she is way too loud and looks very childish still. I dont know many grownups who have sketches on partys
She kind of reminds me of a brunette Sienna Miller.I think she'd be a lot of fun, but also absolutely exhausting after a while.

Reactions: 21
I doubt Joey is looking for a wife right now. He proposed to Niomi as they had been dating for a few years/she was moving to India with him/he felt obligated/it was the right thing to do. When India went kaput so did his relationship with Nims. I reckon he'll play the field for a few years before settling down.

I guess the chances of Niomi bumping into Joe and his new piece are quite high since they all seem to move on the same circles. Awkward!

Reactions: 25
Haha glad my crazy theory has some truth in it!! I think breakups/love can do strange things to people..

I actually once was sleeping with a guy and desperate for him to be my boyfriend and stalked his ex on Facebook and saw she had really flat/straight eyebrows..

So OF COURSE I plucked mine into the same shape and had these weird flat brows for months and no he did not fall in love with me lol

I feel like if nims does know about this Anna girl, she must be gutted, as much as I find her insufferable - it’s bad enough in private but imagine knowing people on a forum have found your ex’s new love interest.. savage 😅
I have a feeling Niomi's known about Anna for a bit (if it's her that Joe's seeing); didn't she unfollow/block her weeks ago? But yeah, I don't think it's a coincidence that she's suddenly posting all of these cringey selfies! :sick: I agree- PUT THE PHONE DOWN NIOMI!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.