Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is nit picky, but it really annoys me that she refers to herself as "vegan" when she should say that she's plant based. It's clear that she does not care about animals or the environment and not consuming animal products and eating a low fat and protein diet is just to stay skinny for vain reasons. She gives vegans a bad name. I'm vegan, and while I do believe that being healthy is incredibly important, maintaining my ethical values and doing my part to protect the environment is way more important. I'm not skinny, but workout a lot and eat a well balanced diet that *gasps* contains junk food in small amounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

palmer

Chatty Member
Niomi “not an influencer” Smart delegates almost every single part of her job.

- she pays someone (Rosie Lord) to edit her YouTube videos and create her thumbnails
- she pays someone (Georgia Meramo) to shoot and edit her Instagram photos
- she gives a cut of her sponsorship earnings to her management (Gleam) for them to negotiate all brand deals for her and take care of her emails

The only thing she has left on her plate is to pose in front of the camera.

The reason why she doesn’t think of herself as an influencer is that she doesn’t even do any of the (minimal) work this job involves. She probably thinks of herself as some kind of it-girl who’s just casually living her life and happens to have it documented on the internet. Her desperation to come across as effortless is what pushes her to constantly claim she’s clueless about everything (doesn’t know how to use filters, doesn’t know how to use basic YouTube features, doesn’t know how to edit, doesn’t delete comments, etc). But instead of making her seem effortless, it just makes her come across as disingenuous, pompous, and incredibly lazy. She’s an idiot and a fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
The problem with "manifesting" is that it assumes you a) know what you really want, and b) that it's good for you. It's lazy, pseudo self development. No point trying to manifest a healthy relationship, for example, if you're toxic as hell and wouldn't know a healthy relationship if it bit you on the arse.

It also assumes that you can work towards "deserving" things which is only ever going to grind you back down. Lost your business due to Covid? Sigh, guess you weren't working hard enough. Guess you didn't "deserve" success.

It's tacky influencer "leadership" bullshit and I would gladly burn it all to the ground.

Reactions: 47

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Also, "it's as simple as that" -- actually, for some people, it's not as easy as starving yourself and doing some chillaxed yoga to end up with a skinnyfat status.
Also totally tone deaf yet again. She eats a diet full of mostly expensive plant based supplements and weird ingredients you’d find in Holland and Barrett - not accessible for everyone. Pre lockdown she never just went to the gym, she went to classes that were upwards of £25 a pop. Not to mention that the job she has allows her total control over her day, people who work a real job - say a 9-5 in London with even an hour long commute either way - are going to be exhausted a lot of the time and might not have time to simply workout every single damn day. “It’s as simple as that” give me s t r e n g t h 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
Should she & Joe be meeting up & hugging given London is in Tier 4. Niomi is not the only rule breaker/bender it seems.
Joe has posted pictures with family in outside shops and no one is wearing masks, he attended parties with no social distance during lockdown, the new girl also kept traveling last year. They are all terrible people and don't believe in covid, we should hold them accountable just like Niomi, being her ex doesn't give him a pass, he can still be a covidiot jut like Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

midsummer1

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 8.50.49 am.png
It's almost insulting. If you are posing in a bra and £480 necklace in your parents' mansion, you haven't a clue what "the hardest times" even is.
Hasn't the expression always been about finding happiness in your friends, family, goodness in the world etc? Of course, even during a pandemic with a colossal toll of death and suffering, where there is no shortage of meaningful things she could talk about, she twists an aphorism into something shallow and self-serving. It's a combination of being self-centred and just straight up dumb, because I don't think she ever thought of it any other way. Her whole world is consuming products, and then coming up with an airheaded caption about said products, thinking she is some kind of spiritual sage.

• Heart

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Wow, now she’s said ‘in the past, I’ve been incredibly cruel to myself’ — yes, Bimbobs. Every facial and brunch and luxury Pilates in the fucking sky class was just self-torture, wasn’t it?

• Haha
  • Angry

QueenBW

VIP Member
Honestly I think that the thing I dislike most about Niomi is that she's desperate for everything to look like it comes oh so easily and effortlessly to her. The example I'm thinking about most here is the marathon - she showed a few cursory training runs and that was it. There is no way training for a marathon was easy, but she has to make even something like that, which normally I would laud as a huge achievement for anyone, seem like she just decided to get up one day and run a marathon.
Yep. It's classic Cool Girl try-hard behavior. "I just woke up like this" she says, as she wears makeup and/or lives with 3+ facials a month. "ALL you have to do to look like me is exercise consistently and eat well" she says whens he restricts calories, over exercises, has skinny genetics, has no real stress or long work hours making her put on weight, ignoring the myriad of things that go into someone's body shape. Erases her teeth fixing video to pretend she's always had this perfect smile. Etc. etc. etc.

I don't know if it's an influencer thing or a wannabe rich/posh person thing, but it's like she's ashamed of putting in work. Like, girl, if you want to edit photos and put on filters, cool. But a) disclose it so a naive 13 year old doesn't go around thinking your skin truly is poreless while hers is a mess and b) own it. Own that it takes skill to become proficient at photo editing, that you do have to learn things to keep up with technology, etc. But no. She wants to pretend it all just falls on her lap.

How can someone be that dumb?

• Heart

MeLlamoMiami

pLeasE sHoW mOrE reSpEcT!

Respect is earned Niomi, not just given because you want it. It’s not #gifted.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
You walk around your parents in a home made bra? She looks like a thirsty clown, eye fucking her phone 24/7...
The weirdest part for me is that she does not dress like that at home in her flat. So it's not like that's how she chooses to lounge around most of the time. I wouldn't just sit in a bra even in front of my family to be honest - who wants to see it?
Also for like the 8th time it's JANUARY!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ramster93

Chatty Member
You know what I genuinely love about all of this? Despite all the money her/her family has and all the free stuff she gets sent, she's still miserable. Her life is empty. Aside from her immediate family, I don't really see anyone in her life who actually loves her. I don't know how genuine her relationships are with Charlotte, Glameramo, etc. The one thing she seems to be clinging onto is her looks (or lack thereof) which are absolutely nothing to envy/admire.

I think everyone on this thread, in one way or another, has had some anxiety about funds this past year (unless one of you are as wealthy as Dimbobs - if so, go you!) - but this year has truly shown us that what really matters at the end of the day is our loved ones and health. People to do life with and to do it well. She can't have that, that's something money can't buy. I like that :)

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Fifi999

Chatty Member
I can’t be the only one who thinks this woman says ‘fears’ when she means to say ‘fierce’?

Bimbobs and her are ridiculous. Gushing over one another like they’re besties when they’ve probably spoken once before.

Influencer culture has gotta go 🤮

An employee of Dettol who Bimbo NotSmart has been seen with.

‘I’ve looked inwards. We should never blame ourselves.’ Actually Bimbobs, Joe left YOU. He’s still hanging out with Freddie. With his sister. With Anna. There was clearly something he didn’t like, deal with it and don’t ‘suppress’ that 🙄🙄🙄
But also I hate how she gushes about dealing with the past year as if she is a great warrior that has survived so much. Anyone would think she has a rags to riches story or was abused as a child. Literally she got dumped after being engaged and didn’t follow one piece of advice from the government during a global pandemic. I’m not denying she hasn’t been through it but gawd honestly you would think the girl faced real hardships. She also had the audacity to say how there are positive things come from the pandemic. I understand her point to an extent but it feels so tone deaf. Lots of people have lost family members and loved ones, lost their jobs, livlihoods and are experiencing real mental health problems. She got dumped, couldn’t sleep for a bit which she got over by listening to a headspace app about a rainy antique shop and drank some feel good tea. Her privledged existence infuriates me but equally when she was doing the live I felt like she was going to burst into tears and her vulnerability made me feel a bit sorry for her *says the troll who commented Anna Hernaman on her live stream*

the whole thing felt so self congratulatory and privledged. Two women who have probably never faced financial hardship, social isolation and definitely have never experienced racism and who think they have the tools to give the world advice /coaching on health and wellbeing. It just makes me angry

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

palmer

Chatty Member
I was on the live for about 1 min at the beginning then logged off but she was going on about “The hardest part is to face it head on. Don’t suppress anything, just absorb what’s happened to you. But remember what happened to you is not your fault. I think we should never blame ourselves for it
Uhhh? So you think Joe breaking up with you had NOTHING to do with you? None of your actions caused it? Not your fault at all??? Ehhhh....Yeah...she hasn’t changed at all, she hasn’t learned anything from this whole thing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

palmer

Chatty Member
WTF is she talking about?!? 🤢🤢🤮

View attachment 383028
I cannot stand these meaningless rants of hers anymore. She takes these buzzwords or catch phrases (eg, "self-care/self-love/self-worth," "boundaries," "putting yourself first," "right path") and then rehashes them to death, but it never fails to remain incredibly hollow and surface-level. She does the same with the whole plant-based/environment thing and words like "sustainable," "ethical," "eco-friendly." It's like she thinks if she says these words often enough, people will believe she's deep and knows what she's talking about. In reality it is painfully clear that she's just hiding behind these notions but doesn't have anything of substance to say and doesn't have a deep understanding of what they actually implicate. It honestly amazes me how long she manages to talk (out loud in videos, or in written form in her captions) yet say nothing at all? It's just the same vague 'advice' she goes on about, every single time.

This comment below and her reply to it are telling. Niomi's entire focus is on herself, and everything always goes back to herself. She refuses to flat-out accept the idea that "helping others is good;" she just has to add "but being selfish is good." Don't even get me started on the hilariously unaware mention of "every now and again"...when being selfish is literally all she does, all day everyday, and all she's been able to harp on about for the past 6 months! She has actively encouraged people to be selfish, and has openly admitted that she was selfish, for months now. Her selfishness has extended well and far beyond "now and again" at this point.

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 2.54.21 PM.png

Also, it’s funny she mentions work/life balance because that is indeed something she struggles with, but maybe not in the way she thinks. Niomi's problem is that her job basically is her personal life. Her job is to take care of herself, at least that's what she has actively made it to be. She could've focused her social media channels on other things, but she's decided to make it about "lifestyle," all about herself and her own life. Which is why it's even funnier when she then goes on to claim that she's “the kind of person who puts others first”—in what world? If you were the kind of person who puts others first, wouldn't you seek a more altruistic occupation? As opposed to a job that literally consists solely in advertizing yourself and selling your own image? She literally makes money out of talking about herself, her life, and her taste. How is that not contradictory with the idea of putting others first in her mind?

Contrary to her reply above, I feel like she's anything but balanced. Since the breakup she's decided she had to "put herself first" and she has turned that into justification for not doing her job at all (e.g. skipping at least 8 weeks of uploads altogether since July) and not caring about others at all (exhibit A: her attitude toward COVID-19). All this 'introspection' yet she hasn't been able to "find that balance" yet?

She is a walking contradiction and she has ZERO self-awareness about it. Not even an ounce. It's truly embarrassing to watch.

Idk about you all, but Delusional Dimbobs is definitely not who I think of as a “fierce woman” 😂
Someone please tell me what is "fierce" or "inspirational" about a white, conventionally attractive woman who grew up rich in £1M mansion in the English countryside, was privately educated but achieved mediocre to low results at school, was handed a social media career on a silver plate by her high school sweetheart (whom had done the initial work of making himself known on the internet), now makes hundreds of thousands of pounds every year by selling her audience mops and gimmicky skincare, gets gifted free goods/services/trips on a daily basis, and whose idea of stressful/hard work is something that requires 45 minutes spent on her computer?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Happy New Year, ladies!

It might not be smoothie bowl weather, but I had a smoothie bowl for breakfast in honour of our little community on Tattle.

Thank you for all the impeccable insights and laughs, it was much needed in this tough year.

Sending all of you so much love. 💝

sbw.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Ariesbby

I’m sorry, but joe and his bro are ick to me. I get the appeal, but the pseudo intellectual is such a turn off. They got lucky with looks and money, and struggle to be interesting since they have faced barley any hardship. Shallow empty headed boys. Sorry for the harsh words, but ick. They get enough praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

earlgrey

VIP Member
Sticking your arse out on a boat and editing it to make it look bigger is very elegant.

• Haha
Reactions: 42