Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, let's not give Dr Alex too much credit. He went on Love Island, ffs, and now he's after Dimbobs. He wants a pretty gopher to polish his ego (and his cock).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Hmm...I wonder if Joey had Anna in his sights BEFORE the split. Could be why Nimbobs was on the rebound so quickly!

Reactions: 4
This would explain Joe’s appearance in that bizarre video with Anna and her sister... Anna has actually followed Joe for a while now and she used to follow Niomi until just a few weeks ago (and she’s a mutual with detol daddy!) I’m assuming Joe met her on Raya or through socialite friends and finally returned the follow and it went from there... No doubt she’s seen all the engaged and coupley photos of Niomi and Joe over the years.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This would explain Joe’s appearance in that bizarre video with Anna and her sister... Anna has actually followed Joe for a while now and she used to follow Niomi until just a few weeks ago (and she’s a mutual with detol daddy!) I’m assuming Joe met her on Raya or through socialite friends and finally returned the follow and it went from there... No doubt she’s seen all the engaged and coupley photos of Niomi and Joe over the years.
Joe started following Anna at the end of October, that's not very long after the split, 3 months maybe!? I wonder if she DM'd him...

Reactions: 8
Uhhh..5’6-5’7 is above average women’s height in both UK and US, but you said she was “very small” height wise, so that doesn’t really add up

Reactions: 12
loli didnt measure her i have no idea i was just guestimating. i would say she was small. probs more like 5'6" again im guessing.
Well just not good enough. I think you should have run up, socially distanced natch, and shouted, ' Oi, what's your name and do you have ID?' 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Uhhh..5’6-5’7 is above average women’s height in both UK and US, but you said she was “very small” height wise, so that doesn’t really add up
ffs why would i lie, lets just establish i am tit at guessing a persons height. she was short ok. but next to joe who is tall. there you go.

Well just not good enough. I think you should have run up, socially distanced natch, and shouted, ' Oi, what's your name and do you have ID?' 🤣🤣🤣
shouldve got my tape measure out and all

• Haha
Reactions: 58
ffs why would i lie, lets just establish i am tit at guessing a persons height. she was short ok. but next to joe who is tall. there you go.

shouldve got my tape measure out and all
Noooo, you've done well!!! We appreciate your detective skills ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What video was he in? I think I've missed something!

Should she & Joe be meeting up & hugging given London is in Tier 4. Niomi is not the only rule breaker/bender it seems.

Reactions: 19
Should she & Joe be meeting up & hugging given London is in Tier 4. Niomi is not the only rule breaker/bender it seems.
There’s a reason the U.K. is in the dire situation it’s in right now. Too many people aren’t properly distancing, Dimbobs and Dreary Joey included.

It was on Anna’s Instagram I think. Might have been her stories. Joeeeeey was lurking in the background.

Reactions: 20
Part of this carousel. Joe is in the background of this non-social distanced event. Rich Londoners must think Covid can’t get them.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.