Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is nit picky, but it really annoys me that she refers to herself as "vegan" when she should say that she's plant based. It's clear that she does not care about animals or the environment and not consuming animal products and eating a low fat and protein diet is just to stay skinny for vain reasons. She gives vegans a bad name. I'm vegan, and while I do believe that being healthy is incredibly important, maintaining my ethical values and doing my part to protect the environment is way more important. I'm not skinny, but workout a lot and eat a well balanced diet that *gasps* contains junk food in small amounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Please don't try to make a blanket comment on what is or is not healthy for a woman's body to look like. You can have visible ribs & a bang-on healthy BMI.
Point taken, but do you think she's a healthy weight? Sorry if I offended anyone, I wasn't intending to body shame. I do worry how thin she looks in lots of her posts though.

Looking at previous WIEIAD videos her kcal intake seems to hover around 1200-1400 yet she does more exercise than the average person.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Point taken, but do you think she's a healthy weight? Sorry if I offended anyone, I wasn't intending to body shame. I do worry how thin she looks in lots of her posts though.

Looking at previous WIEIAD videos her kcal intake seems to hover around 1200-1400 yet she does more exercise than the average person.
I don’t think what you said was offensive personally. ‘Healthy’ means more than just BMI. Niomi is posing half naked in winter, a way that makes her ribs stick out like that on purpose - she wants us to think she’s skeletally thin, it is gross.

Reactions: 31
Erm it's January and it's freezing in England right now...is she okay...like...I don't think she is
Anything for the gram

Please don't try to make a blanket comment on what is or is not healthy for a woman's body to look like. You can have visible ribs & a bang-on healthy BMI.
Kinda second this. I have this thing where one of my ribcages sticks out a LOT more than the other, and I’m a perfectly healthy weight.. not nice to read but I get where they’re coming from because of nims probable intention behind it. Unless she has the same thing as me lol

Reactions: 5
OMFG she blocked my bf after I’d sent this message (will attach again for reference). I am actually HOWLING 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭
I'm not surprised she blocked you tbh. I would too. I do think there's a line. I'm no fan, but DMs feel a bit personal.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
OMFG she blocked my bf after I’d sent this message (will attach again for reference). I am actually HOWLING 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

Maybe I'm overthinking this but she dresses like a hooker while her stepfather is in the house, kinda weird tbh...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think what you said was offensive personally. ‘Healthy’ means more than just BMI. Niomi is posing half naked in winter, a way that makes her ribs stick out like that on purpose - she wants us to think she’s skeletally thin, it is gross.
BMI is SUCH a poor metric for gauging health. Niomi doesn't look well, regardless of what her BMI might be (although I'd wager that's not in the healthy rank either). She's always been skinny but something looks off nowadays. Also, her skin has gotten worse and worse since lockdown 1, which I'm sure is due to many factors including not having all those regular facials and treatments but one of them is probably poor nutrition.

And definitely, like you said she wants us to think she's skeletal which in itself is just not a good sign for her health.

Reactions: 17
There’s a lot of projection here, though. She’s not healthy because we’ve seen how she interacts with food. So a statement about how unhealthy she looks is not really a blanket statement.

Reactions: 30
I’m about the same size as Niomi too and I think the ~don’t bodyshame us~ comments about thinness to be a bit eyeroll worthy. I mean, we know despite the odd comment here or there that tbis body shape is idealized. That doesn’t mean we don’t have self image problems, I sure do, unfortunately as a woman it’s hard to escape it. But let’s not pretend to be hurt because “my rib sticks out too” lol. Some comments can be mean yes but in general we live in a society that affirms a smaller physique and some comments that essentially are trying to push back against that are not IMO on the same body shaming level as others.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe I'm overthinking this but she dresses like a hooker while her stepfather is in the house, kinda weird tbh...
So? She is not allowed to dress like she wants just because a man who is not related to her is there? Is she supposed to dress a certain way in front of him because of what?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
There’s a lot of projection here, though. She’s not healthy because we’ve seen how she interacts with food. So a statement about how unhealthy she looks is not really a blanket statement.
Exactly. You could have the same exact body as Niomi and be healthy, while she's not. That's not what we're talking about. The problem is her behavior, which we have all had the opportunity to witness on numerous occasions. The fact that she's even posting a pic like this showing off her ribs is a red flag in itself. I naturally have a prominent ribcage, but I'm not out here posting pictures of it for no reason at all (the "lockdown outfit" excuse, really??). No need to take things personally. We're making comments about Niomi, based on what we've seen of her online -- obviously none of us know any of the other individuals on this thread so the comments don't apply to you.

Reactions: 18
I’m about the same size as Niomi too and I think the ~don’t bodyshame us~ comments about thinness to be a bit eyeroll worthy. I mean, we know despite the odd comment here or there that tbis body shape is idealized. That doesn’t mean we don’t have self image problems, I sure do, unfortunately as a woman it’s hard to escape it. But let’s not pretend to be hurt because “my rib sticks out too” lol. Some comments can be mean yes but in general we live in a society that affirms a smaller physique and some comments that essentially are trying to push back against that are not IMO on the same body shaming level as others.
THIS, thank you! I also have ribs which stick out and I don’t mind it/don’t understand the ‘poor me, I have ribs that stick out too’ comments! (I eat OK — lots of food but not necessarily the healthiest, in my case it’s is genetic and going for runs a few times a week.)

So? She is not allowed to dress like she wants just because a man who is not related to her is there? Is she supposed to dress a certain way in front of him because of what?
Wasn’t my original post but yes, I do think it’s weird if the stepdaughter tries to dress ‘sexily’ in front of the guy your mother has sex with. Personal opinion!

Reactions: 25
You walk around your parents in a home made bra? She looks like a thirsty clown, eye bleeping her phone 24/7...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You walk around your parents in a home made bra? She looks like a thirsty clown, eye bleeping her phone 24/7...
Yes! Yes! Yes! As soon as I saw her story wearing a bra, I thought about her family. Not only her stepdad in particular, also little Daisy Mae. What kind of a role model is that?? Daisy Mae would be better off without the influence of her ‘not an influencer’ older sister.

Reactions: 18
The weirdest part for me is that she does not dress like that at home in her flat. So it's not like that's how she chooses to lounge around most of the time. I wouldn't just sit in a bra even in front of my family to be honest - who wants to see it?
Also for like the 8th time it's JANUARY!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The weirdest part for me is that she does not dress like that at home in her flat. So it's not like that's how she chooses to lounge around most of the time. I wouldn't just sit in a bra even in front of my family to be honest - who wants to see it?
Also for like the 8th time it's JANUARY!!!!!
Lol right?! Guess Niomi is a celebrity in her own mind and she has entered the "revenge" section of her closet. Her obsession to show Joe what he's missing is laughable, especially in January locked up in her parent's house.

Reactions: 14
I don't think her ribcage in that "strange bra thing" photo looks *that* bad, because she's sucking in her stomach and pushing out her ribs really hard. If you could see them that defined while she was totally relaxed it might be concerning, but even my ribs look that defined when I inhale and suck in, and I'm well out of the "underweight" category. Although I totally I agree that in general her lifestyle seems to be focused on keeping her as waifish as possible, not getting stronger or anything.

Reactions: 13
She's a cheeky bint! She doesn't even edit her own videos. Does she seriously control anything about her work?

"I would never delete comments!"... someone is, Niomi, and it's not the magical mean comment fairy.
"I didn't know beauty filters existed!"... someone else edits her videos and is definitely using one. Unless her nose is naturally blurred.
"I didn't know there were ten adverts on this video, I have no control!"... right. You should probably get on that
"I would never edit my body!" ... guess that railing is warped in real life too? Or does someone edit your photos for you too?

I mean I don't trust a word she says, she literally said she didn't bake bread once in lockdown when she filmed herself making several loaves so she clearly lives in Niomi Land or is a pathological liar.

11 minutes in, you're telling me that's not a blurring filter... she looks like Voldemort.
Goddamn the way she talks is so annoying lol

Reactions: 8
Saying her family is one thing, but that comment just especially mentioned her step father, which sounds a lot like the only problem is with him and not the rest of family, if that comment said parents/family like you did I would give them the reason

Reactions: 7
Erm it's January and it's freezing in England right now...is she okay...like...I don't think she is
That wetroom coliseum probably has underfloor heating and the whole house would have the central heating on. Parfect. Who cares about my carbon footprint?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.