Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Nims is just celebrating what she loved most in 2020: herself.

All this "self care is the new me, I've really neglected myself" stuff is absolute bollocks. Self care and wellness are basically her MO. Eat plant-based like Niomi, exercise obsessively like Niomi, and you too can have a dangerously low level of body fat, a dreamy hunk (empty husk) of a boyfriend, and PR trips with Dior!

Guess yesterday stories is not enough 🤮 so now she’s posting all the pictures too

View attachment 369985
Also, she's posing like she's being boned by a ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Some of the comments under her post. And her reply just now. *eyeroll*View attachment 392605
This doesn't even make sense as a response tbh. If you know weight falls off you when you run, and you run anyway without doing anything to mitigate that effect, is that not the same as intending or trying to lose weight? She's not said she's eating more or trying to eat more to counteract that. So basically she knows full well what she's doing and is doing it on purpose and is flaunting it/thinks it's ok to show that off. Ethics who?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

palmer

Chatty Member
Also, @palmer, I just want to say that your incisive, witty, intelligent posts never disappoint. Thank you for providing us all with the much-needed entertainment.
ohhhh 🥰❤ Thank you so much, and glad I could provide some entertainment 😂😘😘 You know... these forums get a bad rep and while I admittedly can see why, I honestly do think they provide a platform for some truly insightful and interesting conversations around the ‘new’ public sphere that is social media. It’s telling that many of the issues we pointed out to years ago are now being legislated about by governments around the world, eg undisclosed sponsorships or the displaying of children on the internet. Back in the day influencers would have complained that the people on “hate forums” were being unfair for saying that they disclose when they were being paid to name a product, but clearly we were raising legitimate concerns. I also find it funny how all these influencers seem to think that the people behind the forums are just a bunch of lonely, bitter losers when it’s pretty clear to me that many of us are actually highly educated (often far more than the influencers in question), well-rounded individuals. I would just love for them to know what I (and you all) do in real-life—I bet they wouldn’t believe it. Seems to me like the very reason most of us end up here is because we actually have critical thinking skills and a capacity to question/analyze the content we consume, which is actually so essential. Influencers like Niomi would like their viewers/followers to just remain passive consumers, to swallow everything they throw at them without giving it a second thought, but that’s not the reality and should never be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

milanolo

Agreed! Just wanted to say an early Happy New Year 🍾🥂🎉 to all of you! Adore this little community and I'm thankful to you guys for your on-point sense of humour and for always making me laugh. Last but not least, we must give thanks to dear ol Nimbobs for without her classic smoothie bowl weather jingle and cringy "sex-on-a-stick" poses, we would not have found each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

slothella22

Apologies in advance but rant ahead -

Okay so I never thought I was going to post this but for the last week I have been really unwell. I had aches/pains, feeling hot (without actually having a high temperature), stomach pain and tingling all over my body. I spoke to two different doctors, the first one last Thursday told me that I didn't have classic Covid symptoms and advised me to ring back if I got more severe symptoms. When I got worse on Saturday the second doctor told me I probably had gastroenteritis. Neither recommended going for a Covid test. On Sunday evening I still had all the same symptoms. Around midnight I woke up with bad chest pain (along with all the other symptoms), by 5am I was in agony as it felt like someone had repeatedly stamped on my chest. I called 111 and the doctor told me he was going to get me an ambulance as it sounded like I was possibly going to have a heart attack in the next hour. I was filled with complete anxiety, scared of what lay ahead.

Upon arriving at the hospital around 6am, they didn't know whether I had Covid or not so they put me on the ward with all the Covid patients. As I was deemed too high a risk to be put with the 'normal' other patients. Over the next few hours I had various blood tests, ECG's, blood pressure tests, temperature checks, a cannula inserted into my arm and a chest X-Ray. After about an hour of being admitted I was told it was time for my first Covid test. Please bear in mind I have a phobia of choking and I find it very difficult to swallow tablets generally. So having a swab put in my mouth made me freak out a bit, aside from all the additional anxiety I had from being ill all week not knowing if I had Covid or not, doctors not taking me seriously and a possible heart attack. The test was very difficult and I hadn't had a drink since 10pm the previous night, so my mouth was very dry. The test was horrid, it took a few attempts but I finally managed. Around an hour and a half later I was told my Covid test wasn't conclusive enough and I would need to do a second one much to my horror. I asked the nurse for a drink of water, thinking it might help if my mouth wasn't as dry as the first attempt. She refused saying water could wash away some of the potential Covid. Then the other nurse came to take my second test. She starting shouting at me, telling me to put my hands behind my back (I felt like I was being arrested!) as she told me she thought I might get violent with her due to my earlier struggle with the first test. I was crying hard at this point and I tried to reassure her I wasn't but I was just really scared/anxious. She told me to get a grip and that I wasn't helping by prolonging the procedure whilst shoving the swab repeatedly in my mouth.

To cut a very long story short my Covid test came back negative and all my other tests were clear. It turns out I have a very bad viral infection and I need to rest for the next two weeks. A lot of the chest pain was to do with my anxiety around my initial symptoms. So I was allowed to go home seven hours later. During my time on the Covid ward new people were being admitted every 25 minutes which was scary to see and nearly all of them around me were positive, so I was really worried I may catch something. One guy who was in the bed opposite me was 34 years old. He came in coughing and within around an hour he had an oxygen mask on as he could barely breathe. It was heartbreaking to see.

I think the point I am trying to make here is that it angers me so much that all these influencers (Niomi included) for the last few months have been swanning around without a care in the world. Breaking rules, not wearing masks or staying at home. Thinking none of this guidance applies to them. Moaning about how the restrictions are making their lives difficult. After having such a horrific time in that Covid ward yesterday, I wish more people would realise how deadly this virus is and how it is very real.

Sorry for the rant but I was angry with Niomi before but experiencing this has taken my anger to her and these stupid influencers to a whole new level.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I am fuming :mad: :mad:

Have just seen on her Instagram stories that she’s been gifted a vegan box by Bolney Wine Estate... my boyfriend and I had booked tickets at this place (way before COVID was a thing btw) to do a vineyard tour for us and two of our friends who were supposed to be visiting us last summer.
This of course never happened because of COVID and I have been refused a refund because ‘they don’t do refunds’ and I have to instead wait until the wine tours are up and running again before I can rebook our tour.

I’m really annoyed that they will send these gifts to rich influencers, who can afford to buy their own things, but will refuse to refund, regular folk like myself. I am not rich and the cost of the four tickets is £180 which is very much needed now.

Sorry about my rant but my bf is asleep and needed to vent :cry:

View attachment 386135
So call them out on this. Let them know and post it on social media. They won't like that one bit. If you paid by card, use the section 75 chargeback request ie goods/services paid for and not received

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Dimbobs: "Why would I edit it anyway? I simply eat well and workout most days.. it's as simple as that."

When the fuck did anyone say she was hot/good looking/had a nice body in that photo? 👀

She's arrogant and cocky for absolutely no reason.

We said that she edited the photo -- not that she looks too good to be true in it. She is average at best. The fact that she thinks we're all accusing her because we think she looks good, I'm crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So unbelievably tone deaf.

Also, "it's as simple as that" -- actually, for some people, it's not as easy as starving yourself and doing some chillaxed yoga to end up with a skinnyfat status. People come in all shapes and sizes and some people (including me) love to eat a lot of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Gertrude

Chatty Member
So stressing that you have been a loyal customer will boost your argument and SHOCK that they would prioritise an influencer over a REAL customer.

I meant that you could post an open comment on their Twitter or Facebook page. They won't like that.

Also, if they force you to take the chargeback route, tell them- on the 'phone- according to consumer outfit Which (where you're a member😁)-has told you caregorically that it is illegal to withold a refund. Tell her you can send her the link I posted earlier.

It is such a slap in the face from them.

For a chargeback you'll need the correspondence to upload/proof of payment date. The bank/credit card co. usually has an online form to fill in and upload facility for docs.
Just wanted to update you and let you know that I got my refund!! They responded to my Instagram and were polite as pie. No comment or acknowledgment to the question I asked about the stuff Niomi was gifted. I am very very happy though!

Thank you for your advice! It really gave me the push to pursue as I was at the point where I was going to just let it go ☺ xx

Also, it was just by chance that I saw that story of hers, I don't usually look at her Instagram, but for some reason, that evening I did!

Last edited:
  • Heart
maybe clairizona is using a sarky tone and throwing shade at Niomi’s pretence since they used the 🤔 emoji at the end - though there are definitely plenty of suck-up fans about!
Lmao i made the comment, I was trying to be passive aggressive since she was so clearly trying to make it seem like she went to a better school. Guess I need to work on being a better troll 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna delete the comment now because I can’t stand the idea that anyone would read it and think I’m a Niomi stan 😂

• Haha

lemondaze

Unrelated to the scary thinness of the new photo... But do people in the UK not close their pools in the winter?? What a waste to keep heating it when it's 5 degrees celsius outside. In Canada we close our pools in the fall when it starts to hit below like 15 celsius lol
People in the UK 😅 usually don’t have pools!!!
would make sense to close it, however don’t think these people care too much about their heating bills

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
Also, let's not give Dr Alex too much credit. He went on Love Island, ffs, and now he's after Dimbobs. He wants a pretty gopher to polish his ego (and his cock).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

QueenBW

VIP Member
Imagine if Niomi had the self-awareness and humility to be honest, open, and admit that this year has been a dumpster fire, even for her. That a year ago, she was certain she knew how her life would look like for the immediate, and even not-so-immediate, future, and now it's all wide open and uncertain.

I would actually relate to that girl. Because 2020 shattered all of our expectations. But nah, Niomi would rather once more say she's certain she's on the right path now and that she's manifesting all good things. Girl. You were certain you were on the right path last year too. Has she learned nothing?

Anyway, thank you Tattlers for being such a fun group this year, for the opinions that matched mine and the ones that didn't. I've honestly learned a lot from you lot. In a year where community was sorely different, I'm glad I've had these forums.

Wishing you all health and better times for 2021!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Maybe she has a separate insta account that she uses to follow joe and anna to see their stories?
I like it, I like it. Stealthy. I'm not sure about her friends not bringing it up with her. Sometimes people just can't help themselves, you know? I once had a friend who reported back to me every time an ex of mine hooked up with another girl (there were a lot of girls, which in part is why he was my ex). It was like she couldn't help herself. She just had to tell me everything. Come to think of it, we're no longer friends.

Oh good lord! I commented about the photoshop and she responded but then blocked me 😂 Is that her method of deleting comments without actually deleting, since she *never* deletes comments? Or perhaps she doesn't want to engage with valid criticism from strangers on the internet...wouldn't dare pop her pahfect bubble and illusion! 😏

It made me laugh that she replied to your comment with an 'xxx' and then promptly blocked you. You don't get more two-faced than that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
God, he really embarrassed her. Here she was feeling so, so smug for landing him and then he reveals that he’s just blinded by skinny girls with thick heads of hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Guys, I don’t go out of my way to edit my photos. But I will starve myself to be skinny. I just woke up like this. Effortless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48