Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bloody smug it does my nut in. The comment about “I just eat right” has pissed me right off

enjoy this collection of pics of her being holier than thou/ smug regarding Joeeey I gathered whilst waiting for my dinner in the oven 😇😇😇

also I get shudders down my spine everytime she calls him “you.” - major psycho vibes

oh and ofc the infamous lobster one
(I’ll go get a life now)
This actually makes me feel sad 🥺🥺🥺
But not for her though, she’s a tw*t 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so bloody smug it does my nut in. The comment about “I just eat right” has pissed me right off

enjoy this collection of pics of her being holier than thou/ smug regarding Joeeey I gathered whilst waiting for my dinner in the oven 😇😇😇

also I get shudders down my spine everytime she calls him “you.” - major psycho vibes

(I’ll go get a life now)
Oh man those captions are soooo cringey 🤮

Reactions: 25

(I’ll go get a life now)
So many f*cking platitudes. Can’t imagine ever writing all that cringe bs about my partner on social media 😬

Reactions: 22

(I’ll go get a life now)

I think my fav one is the one with the red dress captioned You in which she’s creepily staring at him when he’s looking at the distance completely ignoring her existence.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think my fav one is the one with the red dress captioned You in which she’s creepily staring at him when he’s looking at the distance completely ignoring her existence.
Yeah, he really is so distant in all the pics, she is leaning into him, wrapping her legs like a vice around him etc. He puts an arm round her but never seems to be pulling her in. No warmth. Those ott sickly captions - urgh. Too much, way too much.

Hope dettol daddy was more handsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Makes me so sad/angry that you all think I edit pictures” but rising Covid numbers and the fact that I exploited women of color for my skincare line does not make me as sad/angry. Also, I never had a cross word with Joeyyyy because he always agreed with what I said/did, even when I starved him.”

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is she going to be staying at her family home now the uk is in a national lockdown?
And off topic but out of curiosity,will this lockdown be a proper lockdown aka no takeaway coffees etc or will things still be open and lots of ppl around cities etc?(I'm not from the uk)
I’m in the states but judging from Niomi, lockdown includes brunch, coffees, hair treatments, massages, facials, indoor social gatherings with several mixed households and yoga classes with no masks.

Reactions: 15
Dimbobs: "Why would I edit it anyway? I simply eat well and workout most days.. it's as simple as that."

When the duck did anyone say she was hot/good looking/had a nice body in that photo? 👀

She's arrogant and cocky for absolutely no reason.

We said that she edited the photo -- not that she looks too good to be true in it. She is average at best. The fact that she thinks we're all accusing her because we think she looks good, I'm crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So unbelievably tone deaf.

Also, "it's as simple as that" -- actually, for some people, it's not as easy as starving yourself and doing some chillaxed yoga to end up with a skinnyfat status. People come in all shapes and sizes and some people (including me) love to eat a lot of everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’m in the states but judging from Niomi, lockdown includes brunch, coffees, hair treatments, massages, facials, indoor social gatherings with several mixed households and yoga classes with no masks.
In UK all the above were closed/services did not operate during lockdowns. After the summer the governement introduced the tier system depending on each area, level of cases and hospital capacity etc. Some places had to close and services stopped in the higher tiers. Saying this, many chose to only go out for essential things but unfortunately a minority went about as if there was no pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also, "it's as simple as that" -- actually, for some people, it's not as easy as starving yourself and doing some chillaxed yoga to end up with a skinnyfat status.
Also totally tone deaf yet again. She eats a diet full of mostly expensive plant based supplements and weird ingredients you’d find in Holland and Barrett - not accessible for everyone. Pre lockdown she never just went to the gym, she went to classes that were upwards of £25 a pop. Not to mention that the job she has allows her total control over her day, people who work a real job - say a 9-5 in London with even an hour long commute either way - are going to be exhausted a lot of the time and might not have time to simply workout every single damn day. “It’s as simple as that” give me s t r e n g t h 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Dimbobs: "Why would I edit it anyway? I simply eat well and workout most days.. it's as simple as that."

When the duck did anyone say she was hot/good looking/had a nice body in that photo? 👀

She's arrogant and cocky for absolutely no reason.

We said that she edited the photo -- not that she looks too good to be true in it. She is average at best. The fact that she thinks we're all accusing her because we think she looks good, I'm crying :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: So unbelievably tone deaf.

Also, "it's as simple as that" -- actually, for some people, it's not as easy as starving yourself and doing some chillaxed yoga to end up with a skinnyfat status. People come in all shapes and sizes and some people (including me) love to eat a lot of everything.
Exactly! The railing is warped, but she read it as, “I look so good I give people unrealistic body expectations.”

Reactions: 27

(I’ll go get a life now)
God the lobster one...I wouldn’t post that on Instagram period. I wouldn’t even text that my closest friends and family! Who wants to see that?? It’s a nice memory and maybe a fond depiction of your love but to post it for millions of followers...my goodness.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly! The railing is warped, but she read it as, “I look so good I give people unrealistic body expectations.”
She was probably raised to interpret any valid criticisms leveled against her as other people being jealous of her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

(I’ll go get a life now)
Wow, so much secondhand embarrassment. Not only is she so smug, but those captions are like what people used to post on Facebook when I was 14

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So we are back to lockdown in a similar vein to the first, although still a bit more flexible. All non essential services and shops closing including salons, gyms, beauty parlours, etc. How will she cope? Only allowed to exercise once outside a day and ideally if with someone else it's from your own household, although mixing with one other person is allowed - let's see if that happens.

However, food places are now back open again for takeaways etc so I'm sure she will still be getting a Macha latte.

Let's see if Glamero travels down 'because it's for work'

Reactions: 10
I love that for Niomi, the worst part of being accused of photoshopping her photos isn’t how damaging it is for young viewers to have unrealistic beauty ideals pressed upon them and the role she would be playing in that...it’s the terror of people not thinking she’s Just That Thin TM. What a life 🥴
Yes! Even the way she says "i just eat well and exercise" yes because that is what makes someone attractive right? Shows her true colors..

Reactions: 14
Niomi is the Rory Gilmore of the influencer world. Born to a young single mother, with her mother and grandparents (and everyone around her) praising her for everything, overcompensating for her absent father, the world revolves around her, leading to an inflated ego. When people don’t buy into the hype or call her out on her mediocrity or do anything but fall at her feet, she doesn’t understand why they’re being so unfair to her and why they’re out to get her, not understanding it’s just the reality of life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.