Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eskimopie

VIP Member
course they haven’t

it’s boring on the thread now.. she’s not mates with anyone of Nikkis friends. There’s a few on here with sad lives who just make up the most weird deluded things

All off similar accounts with spelling of a four year old. With weird thoughts on sex like to the point they come across like they’ve never had it. Really bizzare group
The irony of the constant “eating shit” rants with the amount of verbal diarrhoea on this thread 🤣😭
If you notice they’ve not said anything more than “eating actual shit” for about 6 pages now. They’ve added nothing to the thread other than “eat shit” on repeat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They're all fucking horrible - Sasha smith the hairdresser her fella (LH) was one of the names getting thrown about for it , Fran Coggins all her family linked to it - these girls were all in Ibiza partying last week when a little girl has been murdered head to toe in designer gear all paid for with proceeds of crime , living their best lives - makes me sick !

these same people & all their mates the day after it were posting echo articles on their Insta stories about poor Olivia saying what's happened to our city..... it's their families and fellas who are involved in it 😡🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I’m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person I’m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.
I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mix’s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldn’t have had that in Liverpool
too many young lads see dealing drugs as a way of life
Why not? There’s law firm after law firm in Liverpool!
Let’s hope the “privet” school teaches them how to spell and string a sentence together. It doesn’t look like they’ll learn much about that at home 🤣
Fancy coming on a thread full of scousers and slating the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ellis needs to pack it in on the kids birthdays posting all the big extravagant displays on Instagram...... making it like a competition what they've done & got for the kids the day after Nikki's celebration. Proper obvious what she's doing, if Robbie wants to post it sound but she needs to stay in her fucking lane. She did the same on the little girls birthday too , all photographs of the presents and decorations. Can't stand girls like that, I'd be fuming if I was Nikki someone posting my kids like that playing games.

• Haha

Missramone

I feel like I'm back in bootle circa 2007 with this thread. But only 80% of us grew up, and the other 20% remained as teenage gossip queens, spreading rumours about the girl they are jealous of with zero proof 😅

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
This thread has gone from
. Nikki was having sex at her kids party
. Her new boyfriend is gay and wears Robbie’s trainers
. Ellis is a man
. Nikki only likes black men
. Nikki eats poo
. Nikki is a grass

I would honestly cry if rumours like that were being spread about me

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Koalalalala

To be fair Bristol’s lovely- within ten minutes of me arriving a few years ago, a man shared half his spliff with me. Maybe it was your fella?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tessiebear

The freaks ruining this thread are doing the complete opposite of what they want to achieve.
The far fetched crap they are spouting is actually making me sympathise with Nikki.
It’s laughable.
Friend of a friend - you wish girl!!
Ahh, did a lad you fancy want Nikki and not you? Is that where the obsessive, deranged hate is coming from? 😂
The ignorant prejudices you keep spitting tell us everything: ‘arub men’, ‘she’s a slag, she only goes with black lads’, ‘*****’. Imagine being you 🤢

Reactions: 17

eskimopie

VIP Member
I’m hardly holier than thou myself; doesn’t bother me if people take coke or whatever and I get if you take it, you generally buy it etc etc but I can’t bear the way being a drug dealers girlfriend is really glamourised, especially in Liverpool.
It’s a status thing nowadays amongst some women and it shouldn’t be.
‘My king’ as if she’s El Chapo’s wife. Fuck off love
Oh deffo, there’s seems to be no shame in it. My cousin is married to one, was bragging about her new kitchen recently and I’m just like, I can’t even feel jealous, you haven’t worked for any of it and therefore you could lose it at any moment.
I often wonder what they tell people their fella does for a living, for example other mums at the school gates/people in work. What do they fill out in the occupation bit on their kids birth certificates, on their kids school forms when they first start? What do they tell their kids daddy does? I’d feel so ashamed and would try and stay as low key as possible ie drive a basic car etc but they don’t do that.
I couldn’t sleep at night waiting for the door to go in or for a shot to be fired at my house while my kids slept or wondering if my mugshot was gonna end up in the echo one day. I know of two people who upped and moved their kids to Spain last year, one - you’ll know who I’m talking about passed away giving birth in a Spanish hospital. Tragic and unnecessary and it wouldn’t of happened had she delivered in the Liverpool Womens!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person I’m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.
I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mix’s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldn’t have had that in Liverpool
too many young lads see dealing drugs as a way of life
If your husband is a lawyer your kids could of gone to PRIVATE school anywhere, including Liverpool. There are drug dealers in every city

Reactions: 15

Tessiebear

Don’t get the hype at all over that Mollie. She’s got a gorgeous figure but a huge fod and a ‘meh’ face. Cringe over that stupid necklace too, reminds me of those tacky ‘dad’ rings out of the Argos years ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course, we don’t just rely on his lawyers salary. He is from a wealthy background. He also has a large property portfolio in the south west

Of course, we don’t just rely on his lawyers salary. He is from a very wealthy background and has a large property portfolio in the south-west of the country and he has some real estate in America.
Just sounds like you have come on here to brag about a fictional life tbh 😂 congrats x

• Haha
Reactions: 14

nayb91

Remember this one https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/new...ery/courtney-randles-who-jailed-three-9744886

Btw new people in this thread, there’s 3/4 account who can’t spell like the most basic words .. handle is Handel, born is bawn, etc it’s that bad..they will bore you to death with the most weird posts on Nikki doing the most ridiculous stuff.. put them on ignore ✌🏼.
Please don’t respond to them. We can’t suss out if they’re size 28 girls who snort chippies or if they’re fellas. Really odd

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14