Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
WHAT? is this thread full of mainly porta potty girls? The people on here defending Nikki are clearly her mates who are doing the same thing in Dubai.

Exactly, It’s because all her mates on here do it aswell, all porta potty girls, it’s obviously clearly Nikki behind a lot of these accounts to, Nikki needs to worry about getting a roof over her sisters head, as she’s officially homeless!
I can tell you now I’m not here mate was a client at the dentist and she was lovely so no hate here

WHAT? is this thread full of mainly porta potty girls? The people on here defending Nikki are clearly her mates who are doing the same thing in Dubai.

Exactly, It’s because all her mates on here do it aswell, all porta potty girls, it’s obviously clearly Nikki behind a lot of these accounts to, Nikki needs to worry about getting a roof over her sisters head, as she’s officially homeless!
[/QUOTE defo not Nicki 🤪
I know in the past Nikki used to get called a prostitute, I thought this was because she used to sleep with all different fella’s for money and she was married to Robbie, and from what I know never even liked him, used to cheat none stop on him etc, so this porta potty is definitely true without a doubt.
Robbie isn’t an angel either

Jas19

Fictional life, why would I want to come on a thread and tell people I don’t know my business I was just giving a brief outline and saying a lot of what is in this thread is accurate and I briefly met them through my associate. I didn’t slate Liverpool in any way, shape or form I wear where I’m from every day in my accent not one bit of me is ashamed of my city. It’s just that I am happy I moved and carved out a great life for myself and I wouldn’t look back, that’s all I was saying anyway I’m off I certainly don’t need all this

hj87

so true 🤣🤣

The friend of Nikkis (Jade) I’m sure she is mates with ex MUA Lucy Jones, was MuA then sold clothes now doing something else. Went all quiet then popped up pregnant but is all secretive. No pics of fella or baby just the babies feet yet her other kids all over insta!?! Like they all read the same textbook 🤣
oh my god yes! Done aChristmas insta page selling Christmas tat. Her eldest daughters dad died a few years ago think he was unwel which is so sad then all of a sudden she’s showing off a bump! Anyone Know who he is? My friend used to get her make up done off her and said she’s a nice girl to be fair