Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didn’t slate it it’s just that I wouldn’t want to go back there full time
You’ve basically just slated Leanne and Nikki for doing exactly what you’ve done, moved to bag a fella with prospects. Pot, kettle, black.
I’m a solicitor, an actual one, not a “lawyer” which basically means claims handler, fee earner, legal advisor, paralegal etc etc, so I know how much people earn in the industry. 3 kids in “privet” school on a solicitors wage? Unless he’s Mr Hill Dickinson himself, then I don’t believe that for a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Missramone

Just tried to read out the fart comments to my mate, after a few glasses of the old prosecco and I couldn't finish because I was crying with laughter. Absolutely giving jay from inbetweeners vibes, this thread kills me 😅 how have all these "new members" who all can't spell for shit, write exactly the same and are all obsessed with poo and farts, made this nikki seem an absolutely reasonable person when we all wanted to laugh about her ffs 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13

chattycatty

VIP Member
I’m here from the love island thread this came up and the name rang a bell so a carried on reading and it is the right person I’m from Liverpool but moved to Bristol five years ago. if this what some of the girls in some circles are resorting to do all for money and lifestyle is sad and desperate.
I had a brief acquaintance with Nikki and Leeanne through and associate of mine back in Liverpool this thread is accurate nothing but wannabes they where after men with money from their teens Nikki loved a black man on her arm so she followed the money with her husband then imagine going from a dentist wife to to a dealer you would think these girls would go figure mix’s with different classes climb up the ladder to a higher calibre I would never move back to Liverpool the best things I ever done was move away my husband is a lawyer and I have three children that all go to privet school I wouldn’t have had that in Liverpool
too many young lads see dealing drugs as a way of life
Is that you Kate hayes privet school

Actually, Bristol is a lovely place with lots of quaint picturesque idyllic, middle-class suburban villages. When you live somewhere luxurious, you don’t really notice the accent I will really miss it when we move to Chiswick next year. Anyway, I was just passing through to say my peace but obviously some people have got really defensive. I’m off to enjoy my fantastic lifestyle
You sure your not Kate hayes 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tessiebear

hahaha ‘don’t mention the names of people who live on your door step, things could get ugly’

screaming!!! 🤣🤣🤣 threatening anonymous users of a gossip forum with trouble if someone takes the piss out of another persons username as it happens to be the same as a well known gangster family, yet quite comfortable throwing accusations of Nikki sleeping with different drug dealers around and naming names 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
How vile is Ellis.. surely if you was Robbie you’d realise how much of a child she is. What a nasty little man she is

100% been to turkey..I think he’s had stuff to his face done as well
Fuck offfffff what has happened to his head!!!! Is that photoshopped? He looks like a mushroom

• Haha
I know of his family and the lad who he got done with is ste noone the dj who thinks he’s pure gorge 🤣 his gf does aesthetics Ashleigh devers x
Ste Noone is revolting - proper ugly thinks he's gods gift. This city is hilarious these people head to toe in cricket think they're better than everyone & all crooks up to all kinds !!!

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Robbie can’t hurry this divorce any quicker, do you know he’s had patience of his coming in to his clinic saying, sorry to here about your ex Nikki with all the vile things she’s been doing, how embarrassing is this for Robbie and his business having to put up and deal with this, she’s the most vile person! 🤮 Actually trying to destroy Robbie after everything he’s done for her, dirty vile disgrace!
Patience 🤐🤣

• Haha
This picture has me screaming yano , the little legs swinging sitting on the wing. What a fucking helmet hahaha. 🤢🤢🤢 couldn't go near that for all the money in the world
94880276-EFC0-4D97-B3D0-3E73E88DCEA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

bambibox

What she agreed to do is beyond any human understanding. Am a Very close friend of one of Nikkis friends, I just hope Robbie hurry’s this divorce help save his reputation. He can’t have anything more to do with Nikki it’s not good for his business or his children. Not that Robbie would ever be seen even speaking to nikki again, to be honest I think Nikki did this also to try and destroy Robbie.

I’m a Close friend of Nikkis friend so I know all the ins and outs, and also see everything that goes on. the porta potties Agreements are so revolting you would not believe. She can’t deny it’s not her.
Fuck.being.your.mate.

I’m sorry but there is absolutely no way ANY of you have seen any agreements

lurkio123

😂😂😂😂😂this thread is jokes, can’t believe I only just found it. Head’s fell off with all the outrageous accusations about Nikki. She seems like a bit of a knob but some of these stories are just ridiculous (looks like Truff wrote them with that grammar/poo obsession).

Must be Ellis or her pals, I had an unfortunate encounter with one of them called Stacey a few years ago, so rude. You can just tell what kind of girls they are. Only with men for money, usually drug dealers etc. All as bad as each other.

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I think Robbie has gone so much better looking with age. The girls on this thread pulling him down are being silly, he could have any one of you if he wanted, let’s face it.😉 Like any of the girls fellas on this thread are better looking than him, never mind his success.

Let’s stop being silly girls. 🙄
You’re on the wrong website if you’re gonna start calling people silly for discussing things such as peoples looks

Reactions: 12
I'd rather have a clear conscious than a Chanel bag, all in Ibiza partying the week of Olivia's funeral gang of dogs !!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

nayb91

Just be carful with the last names your saying on here.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 crying. Forgot you are all connected to the Liverpool underworld and will message them saying I signed up to tattle with the same smellynikki..and someone mentioned your surname.

going to ask our Ellis can I borrow her security dog now

• Haha